Meet My Life

Not an Arranged Love

My name is Park Bom Lee. Meet me and my damn life.

 

Yeah, my life is a pretty devil. Wae?

 

Well, you can see on the outside that my life is a perfect life. I’m rich, I have a company, beautiful, and I have a…. I must say, hot husband….

 

But that’s not the truth. The truth is that my life , I was forced to marry a man who I didn’t know, I should work until late night, and people near me think that I’m a or whatever you want to say.

 

 

“YAH!!! GET OUT, !”

 

 

I shouted to my oh-so-called husband who was sleeping inside my room.

 

 

“, know your position! This is my house.”

 

“So what if this is your house! To tell you another true , half of your richness came from my parents’ assets.”

 

“Tch, .” He rolled his eyes.

 

“What did you say?”

 

“It’s true, right? Do you think I don’t ing know about your damn relationship with that Jaejong guy?! Do you think I’m blind or something, huh?”

 

“Shut up, you jealous?”

 

 

So, here’s another information. Actually, I do have this man called Jaejoong in my life. And what exactly he is to me? A ING NUISANCE. I don’t know what he is up to, but definitely not that good, I guess. But I’m not going to ignore him since he’s one of my company’s sponsors.

 

 

“Ah!”

 

 

I was shocked when I saw blood came from his lip. Did he just bite his lip that hard?

 

“Hey, don’t scare me like that.”

 

I braved myself to look into his eyes and I met those piercing gaze again. This time, those bloods are somehow makes him looks ier. Oh God, Bom! What were you thinking???

 

“.”

 

He said in a deep and cold voice, left me here dumbfounded. Yeah, GREAT!

 

“Yah!!! We’re going to the office or not!?”

 

“Not!” He shouted from upstairs.

 

Ugh! I hate that bastard, He should not exist in this world, he’s not even a human being. He’s an alien.

 

**

 

“Unnie!!!”

 

“Yah! I’m busy.”

 

“Aww, I just want to invite you to my party tomorrow! Electric Club at 7pm. Bring a mask, unnie! And don’t worry, he won’t be there.” She lowered her voice at the last part.

 

“He?” I raised left my eyebrow.

 

“Your husband, unnie.”

 

“He’s there or not, I’m not going, Minkki.”

 

“But I miss our togetherness.”

 

“Fine.”

 

“Yayy!” She jumped and hugged me tight. Ugh, kids.

 

**

 

I came back home at about 11pm. Yeah, Jaejoong took me to dinner with him so that’s why I’m late. I’m seriously tired right now. My work is really stressful, plus, that bastard didn’t show up to work today. Arrrgh, who’s the man actually?!

 

 

COUGH COUGH

 

 

Is that him? Wait a sec, yesterday he was coughing at the middle of the night in his room. Maybe he is…. Sick? Tch, why should I care anyway, I better go sleep now.

 

“Oh, looks like Ms. Perfect is already home.”

 

I was surprised and turned my back only to see that man. Wait, his face is pale this time.

 

“You look pale.”

 

“…”

 

“Go to sleep.”

 

“…”

 

“Yah, why so quiet?!”

 

 

BAM

 

 

“Seunghyun, I know you love to trick me but this is not funny.”

 

“Seunghyun….”

 

“Wake up, bastard!”

 

 

Don’t fall for his tricks, Bom! Just let him be!! Hmph, take that, bastard!

Not funny, bastard…. Not funny….

Wake up!

 

Finally, I washed my pride away and checked his temperature. I pressed my hand on his forehead and the result is burning hot.

 

“, fever!” 

==================================================================================

It's an epic fail, right? >_<

Please wait for the next update~
Since it's a oneshot, it won't be that long~~ >_<