The Aftermath

Yellow Umbrellas

 

Chapter 3

The Aftermath

The next morning at Sooyoung/Jessica’s apartment

Taeyeon wakes up to find herself lying on Sooyoung’s bed. She wonders how she got there and why she ended up next to the girl. Soon she realized she was wearing the same clothes. Reassuring they didn’t do anything that night in bed. Looking at the clock it’s 10:00 A.M. “” she murmurs rushing out of the bed. “Ya Sooyoung. I’m late for work” Taeyeon whispers shaking the tall girl. Last thing taeyeon remembers was Yoona going into the bathroom to find Sooyoung. The rest is just a blur. “Sooyoung. I don’t want to have to leave you here. I’ll just leave you a message.” Taeyeon states.

She walks out of the room to find a tall familiar brunette sleeping on the couch. “Is that Jessica Jung? The famous Broadway star? How did she end up here” Taeyeon says out loud walking up to her. A note lays on the table Sooyoung. If you end up reading this, I waited for you to return but I fell asleep. If taeyeon is with you please don’t have on my bed. Don’t try waking me up. Sica. SO THIS is Sica. She wondered who that roommate of Sooyoung’s was. She was kinda cute too. Not her type but definitely cute.

She took a paper from the note pad and started writing. Sooyoung. I am sorry I am not here but It’s 10:00 AM and I am late for work. I really don’t want to leave you here but I also don’t want to wake you. Call me when you wake up? I had a great time with you. Still look amazing in that dress. – Taeyeon <3 She placed the note on Sooyoung’s dresser and called up Seohyun. “Hey Seohyun can you come pick me up?” She uttered into her phone grabbing her purse. “WHERE ARE YOU? You are late! Director is worried sick something happened to you!” Seohyun expressed. “Just come to the directions I just sent you. I’ll tell you in the car.” Taeyeon cited leaving the apartment.

In the car

“So Sooyoung took you to her house in a cab and you just slept there overnight? That’s all?” Seohyun asked driving to her and Taeyeon’s apartment. “Yeah it was an amazing night though. Sooyoung’s a very great dancer. I wanted to do so many things to that chick.” Taeyeon argued mad at herself for not taking an extra step. “Maybe it’s not meant to be then. There are always other girls.” Seohyun pointed out. “Yeah... But I didn’t even get to kiss her. I don’t remember kissing her. Man I wanted to kiss her.”

“Soon you will get the chance. Any girl would be lucky to kiss you.” Seohyun boasts. “Oh really.” Taeyeon smirks leaning over to Seohyun making her swerve a bit. “Not while I’m driving” Seohyun tries to wave taeyeon away but ends up hitting her with her elbow.  “Oooh.. I’m soo sorry Taeyeon. Are you okay?” Seohyun asked worried for her unnie. “Keep those demon arms away from me.” Taeyeon laughed because it was not the first time Seohyun had hurt her with her long arms.

Back at their apartment

“Seohyun call head director tell him I need a day off to recuperate.” Taeyeon shouts while she’s in the shower. “You can’t take a day off. Just go in at 2:00 O’clock I’m sure he will understand. Like he’s never gone out partying before.” Seohyun uttered. “I don’t want to go in can’t I just call in drunk or something” Taeyeon expressed turning off the shower. Since they have been, living together for a few years Seohyun and Taeyeon got comfortable with each other. Therefore, it wasn’t a surprise if Taeyeon walked around with just a towel around her.

“Oh no...” Seohyun groans at the iPad. “I thought there was no press there that night?” She asks as Taeyeon rushes over to the bed where Seohyun sat on. “Famous Writer Taeyeon gets busy with a girl from auditions.” Seohyun read aloud as Taeyeon’s mouth dropped. “Can’t a girl go on a regular date around here?” Taeyeon screamed leaning over to zoom in on the pictures. One picture was of Sooyoung and Taeyeon entering the place. A few were of Sooyoung and Taeyeon grinding on each other.  The last two were Taeyeon with all the bottles of Soju on her tables.

“You drank that much?” Seohyun asked turning to face her. “Yoona paid the bill. I forgot to thank her. It wasn’t just me who drank. Ugh we need to have a comeback article fast. Quick go on your blog site and post something good.” Taeyeon orders. Whenever the press writes bad things about Taeyeon she makes Seohyun write the real story on her blog. She has read every single one of them and always makes Taeyeon look good.

Seohyun pulls out her laptop and opens up her blog site. She made this blog so fans can keep up with everyday life of Taeyeon. Plus they like hearing about everything she does. This morning I had to pick Taeyeon Unnie up from her date’s house. Apparently, last night she had a little too much to drink. It was nice of her date to take her back. I was glad to hear this morning she was safe and sound. But when I picked her up she got mad because she didn’t remember much of the night. She said it was a bummer because she really thought she liked this girl. Taeyeon Unnie as you know has been always fussy with girls. Nevertheless, I let her pick this girl for once because she thought she might actually like her. I was worried that the press would think that the girl was using Taeyeon to get the role in the drama. I trust Taeyeon Unnie. Plus Taeyeon unnie speaks so fond of her. We all know Taeyeon would never date one of her cast members. That’s one of her dating rules. Also, I think the girl would feel guilty if Taeyeon only picked her for her looks. Taeyeon doesn’t ultimately pick her for the part. That’s the director’s job. Taeyeon just wants to have love in her life. Can’t you just let Taeyeon be happy?

Seohyun uploads her peace and closes the laptop. She looks over at Taeyeon who is playing angry birds on the iPad. “It’s done.” Seohyun states making the girl jump. Taeyeon quickly goes to the site and quickly glances at it. “It looks good. I’ll read more of it later.”

Ring Ring Ring

“It’s Sooyoung” Seohyun said handing the phone over to Taeyeon. “Hey I just saw your note you left me. Are you at work yet? Can we talk about last night?” Sooyoung asks. “Sure. We can talk.” Taeyeon asks shooing Seohyun to move away. “I’m sorry about the press Sooyoung. I forgot this thing might happen if I date someone who I might hire.” Taeyeon blurts out not letting Sooyoung put in a word. “What press? I’m confused.” Sooyoung uttered. “I’ll send you the link but there was a bad article stating that you might be using me to get the role in the part. The press got pictures of us last night. In addition, a couple pictures of me and my table of beers. Luckily Seohyun just updated the blog explaining everything last night. I don’t remember much after I collapsed on the table of beers.” Taeyeon told. “Did they get a pic of us kissing?” Sooyoung asks. “What? We Kissed?” Taeyeon asks in confusion. “Didn’t you kiss me in the bathroom?” Sooyoung asks. “No... I was collapsed on the table.” Taeyeon cited. “Weird. I don’t remember much from that night. But I remember kissing someone and it being the best kiss I ever had. I thought it may be you. Or maybe I was drunk and thinking it was you.” Sooyoung babbled starting to confuse herself. “Maybe it was me. But from the looks of these pictures I was asleep on the table. Maybe you need to ask Yuri what happened maybe she remembers.” Taeyeon recommended. “Taeyeon, I do like you. If I do get the part, I want to let you know that I don’t romantically date my bosses. I find that weird and I might feel guilty.” Sooyoung professed to the girl. “It’s okay. I don’t date my cast members either. How bout we be friends with benefits instead? After I’m done for the day I’ll pick you up for dinner and maybe you’ll get that kiss from me. “Sounds like a plan.” Sooyoung agrees as Taeyeon closes the phone.

At Sunny and Yoona’s Apartment.

Yoona was still in shock of last night when she woke up. That night after the kiss she sent Taeyeon and Sooyoung in a taxi because Sooyoung was semi-conscious, or at least awake, while she had taken Sunny and Yuri back to the apartment. Yoona does not like lying to Yuri but she does not want to tell her about the kiss. It would just add fire to Yuri’s flaming hatred of Sooyoung. She wasn’t sure if she actually hated or just playfully hated her. But she didn’t want to take the chance. All night Yoona could not sleep because she kept worrying about the kiss. She knew it was meant for Taeyeon and was a big mistake. Her mind just keeps going back to how those girl’s lips felt on hers. Why she didn’t stop her sooner.

“Hey Yuri...” Yoona murmured shaking the girl who lay beside her. “What?” Yuri cried rubbing her eyes. “Do you remember anything that happened that night?” Yoona asked hoping that maybe if Yuri forgot what happened maybe Soo would too. “Not really. I remember having a real great time with you.” Yuri proclaimed sitting up and facing her. “I always do.” Yuri adds wrapping her arms around Yoona’s waist. Yoona gives her a slight kiss on the lips before getting up.

“Where are you going? Can’t you stay a little longer?” Yuri pouts patting on the girls bed. “II got to get ready for work Yul. We have to prepare everything for the final auditions Friday. Taeyeon wants the part to be filled so after the callbacks. We will call 2 people back in for the final auditions. Since I participated in the first audition I have to be there for the last.” Yoona narrates. “I wish you didn’t have to work. I have nothing to do today.” Yuri barked. “Go home and practice your lines. You don’t want Sooyoung getting the part now do you?” Yoona states heading into the bathroom. Yoona knew that if Yuri really wanted that part she had to beat out Sooyoung. Taeyeon already has her heart set on Sooyoung so if Yuri can just melt the directors hearts maybe she could get the part. Even so if her and Sooyoung get to the finals I won’t know who will win. It all depends on what happens that day. She’s just hoping that her girlfriend can pull together and do well.

Next Chapter are the call backs. I know you all know what’s gonna happen. But how it happens you will have to just wait and see. Leave a comment for any suggestions.