Waiting for the Call Back

Yellow Umbrellas

 

Chapter 2

Waiting for the Call Back

*At Sooyoung and Jessica’s Apartment*

“Todays the big day huh.” Jessica stated walking out of her room at 12:00 PM with bed head.  “Shouldn’t you be at work or something?” Sooyoung asks. “I told you my work is coming. In addition, I have a lot of money from when I was on Broadway so I am somewhat free to sleep in whenever I want. Let’s not forget who pays the bills ever since you retired dancing and needed acting lessons.” Jessica boasts waving around her wallet. “I got an audition didn’t I? That deserves something!” Sooyoung yells. “You never know you might get a call back.” Jessica reminds her handing sooyoung a bowl of cereal. She knows that if anything food will cheer her up. “Thanks Sica.” Sooyoung murmured moving her laptop to the table to get the cereal.

“Yellow umbrellas” Jessica states looking at the laptop. “Isn’t that the drama you are supposed to in?” “Yes. They asked me if I knew anything about my character before I auditioned and I only knew a short bio so I looked it up just to see who I would be playing as.” Sooyoung “Eun Joo and Lydia soon fall in love with each other after reuniting even though they don’t know its each other yet.”  Jessica reads out with a shocked look on her face “What kind of Drama is this Soo?” “It’s supposed to be about best friends reuniting and Eun Joo is supposed to help Lydia with her boyfriend troubles.” Sooyoung worryingly injects putting down her cereal to face the laptop. “I clicked under spoilers and it read that! It’s legit.” Jessica points out. “No wonder Yuri wanted that part so bad. She wanted to kiss her girlfriend.” Sooyoung now remembers how Yuri would send her an angry text in the middle of the night saying, “I hope you choke in the audition” and the next day she would freak out when messing up a line.

“Darn I wish I got the part now. I would have loved to do so many things to that girl. Im Yoona.” Sooyoung smirks. She remembers everything about that girl. Her cute half smile. Her shoulder length brown hair. The way she opened when she laughed and would try to hide it. Even if she saw her for a moment. Her heart skipped a beat when that girl walked into the room. “I thought you wanted Taeyeon.” Jessica questions. “I’m allowed to think girls are cute. And this girl had everything I could want Jessica. I mean I have always thought she was pretty on TV but in Real Life. WOW!” Sooyoung pours out.

Ring Ring Ring.

Jessica picked up the phone from the table and read the contact Writer Taeyeon “Oooh so this is her?” Jessica asks pressing the answer button before Sooyoung could get it out of her hand. “Hey is this taeyeon? This Is Sooyoung. I’ve been waiting for your call all day!” Jessica says trying to imitate sooyoung. “Put Sooyoung on the phone.” Taeyeon stiffly says recognizing that the voice was not Sooyoung’s. “Sorry” Sooyoung says carrying the phone into her room and shutting the door. “My roommate Sica wanted to say hi.” “It’s okay so I’m calling about tonight. 9:00 P.M. Give me your address I’ll come pick you up. Wear a nice tight dress that accentuates your features. Preferably, short. You have nice legs.” Taeyeon declared. “I texted you the address. See you at 9.” Sooyoung replied closing the phone.

At the Sushi-IX bar

“Hey Yoona I’ve never heard of this place? How did you find it?” Yuri asks walking into the bar wearing tight black shorts and a green tank. “I would have worn something nice if I knew it was going to be a fancy bar! “Taeyeon told me about this bar. She says it’s a great bar for dates. And you look gorgeous.” Yoona muttered grabbing her hand. Yoona wore a short green dress that flowed out by her hips. She looked like tinker bell in that which turned Yuri on.

“There’s someone I’d like you to meet. Sunny Bunny.” Yoona called out her best friend who was sitting at table. “Hey! Yoona. This place is niceee. Cheap too.” Sunny yells out already semi drunk from the three empty shot glasses seen on her table. “I told you to wait. Yuri this is my best friend Sunny.” Yoona points out as she leads her to the table. “So this is Yuri. She’s y. I see why you picked her.” Sunny moans out waving over to the bartender to bring out some Soju. “I’ve heard so many things about you Sunny. You and Yoona are really close I wish I had a friend like that.”  Yuri tells her trying to be nice to the girl. “Here have a drink.” Sunny murmurs pouring an empty glass and handing it to Yuri. “Would you like any Yoona? I know you do not drink because it may ruin your image but how about this one time. I see no reporters have found us yet.” Sunny asks pouring herself another glass. “They will have a hard time trying to find us when this place gets more crowded.”

“It gets more crowded?” Yoona asks since she does not like being mobbed by crowds. Especially with no security guard, she has to be very careful. Only at certain places, she gets them just to be safe. “Yoona doesn’t like being in huge crowds of people.” Sunny points out refilling Yuri’s drinking glass. Soon the clock strikes 9:00 and the lights turn on. They watch slowly as people start to fill in on the dance floor.

“This place looks crowded. Are you sure we can get in?” Sooyoung asks looking at the crowded entryway into Sushi-IX.  “I’m famous remember I can get in anywhere. Plus I’m a usual here.” Taeyeon points out walking up past the line to the guard. “Joooon. Hey, Man! Wasssuppp?” Taeyeon says in a very cool dorky way. “Miss. Taeyeon so nice to see you. And I see you brought a new guest today. No Seohyun?” He responds smiling. “This is my date Sooyoung.” Taeyeon points out linking their arms. “Well go right ahead.  Have a good evening.”

As soon as they entered the bar, all eyes were on Sooyoung and her dress. Doing what Taeyeon said she wore a tight leather black dress that started at the chest area and cutting low to reveal her freakishly long legs. Sooyoung had borrowed Jessica’s bright red leather purse to go along with her outfit. Taeyeon wore a sparkly silver dress, which was also short and covered in glitter.

“What is she doing here?” Yuri asks standing up. As the two, approach the three girls. “I’m on a date.  How bout you?” Sooyoung retorts hold tightly onto Taeyeon’s arm. “Wow you two look amazing.” Yoona stated trying to move her eyes away from Sooyoung’s slim body and how the dress really accentuated her s. She knew she was dating Yuri but she would really like to see that girl’s right about now. “Taeyeon says it’s the best.” Sooyoung boasts sitting next to Yuri and taking a glass of Soju and chugging it. “Now that we are all here I’d like to give a toast!” Taeyeon shouts holding up her glass of Soju. “To Sooyoung for getting a call back! You deserved it girl. I was impressed. You just now have to get past the directors and you will get the part!” “OMG Really! I thought I did bad oma! You made me cry for days. I hate you!” Sooyoung pouts gently hitting taeyeon on the shoulder and smiling. They clicked their glasses and all took a drink while Yoona Passed but she had a toast on her own. “To Yuri for also getting a call back in the Drama and for being a wonderful girlfriend!” Yoona shouts hugging Yuri.  “Thanks Yoon baby you’re the best. Can you believe it Enemy Soo we did it! We passed out first auditions and got a call back!” “That calls for another drink.” Sooyoung shouts as the bar tender brings over appetizers and drinks.

After they finish eating, they head to the dance floor and jam out to the latest song. Sooyoung was able to finally show off those dance moves she learned from when she was a dancer. Moving round to the beat showing off her y moves making all the girls eyes follow at her. “Woah and you dance too? Where have you been all my life? Taeyeon asks getting close with her date. “I used to be a dancer. I got tired of living behind the spotlight so I retired to become an actress.” Sooyoung describes pulling her date close to her. The girls danced the hours away until they were all tired and completely wasted. Except for Yoona who was still conscious since she didn’t drink anything.

“I think it’s time to go girls.” Yoona mentions helping Sunny up because she was passed out on the floor. “Im Sunny and I’ll be your radio dj for the morning. The weather is always sunny when I’m here.” Sunny murmurs mimicking her radio lines for her radio show she hosts. “Yuri watch over Sunny while I go get Taeyeon and Sooyoung.” Yoona ordered at Yuri who was half asleep on the couch. “Uh.....” Yuri murmured as Yoona placed Sunny next to Yuri. “Taeyeon!” she called out looking for her boss. She was very short so it was hard to find her in the crowd. She spotted Taeyeon at the table drinking from a bottle of Soju. “I’ll take care of the bill.” Yoona advised handing her credit card to the bartender. “I owe you big time Yoon.” Taeyeon fumed slamming the bottle on the table. “It’s okay.  Where’s Sooyoung? Did you lose your date already?” Yoona nagged taking the bottle away from her. “She left for the bathroom a while ago. I haven’t seen her since.” Taeyeon muttered reaching out for the bottle. “Don’t give her anymore. I’ll be right back.” Yoona tells the bartender and he nods.

“Sooyoung” Yoona she calls out as she enters the empty bathroom. “Sooyoung!” Yoona calls out again opening the first stall. “Taeyeon is that you?” Sooyoung murmured from the fourth stall. Yoona went over to find Sooyoung sitting on the toilet and her head rested on the wall as it looked like she passed out there. “It’s me Yoona.  It’s time to go home. Taeyeon is worried about you.” Yoona expressed. “I had a real nice time with you Taeyeon.” Sooyoung muttered as Yoona helped her stand up. “It’s Yoona” Yoona laughed leading her outside of the stall. “Look Taeyeon there’s something I wanted to do all night with you.” Sooyoung droned leaning against a sink for stability. “What do you mean?” Yoona asks confused looking at the girl. Sooyoung slowly walks toward Yoona as Yoona backs away. Soon Yoona hits the wall and Sooyoung places her hand against the wall blocking Yoona’s exit. Caressing Yoona’s left cheek Sooyoung tilted her forcing her lips on to Yoona’s. Yoona’s eyes grew wide once she realized the girl was kissing her. Sooyoung melted her lips onto Yoona’s keeping closing her eyes. It took her a few seconds to grasp the situation but she pushed her away finally. “SOOYOUNG!” She yells whipping off her lips.

Tehehehe Sooyoung just kissed Yoona. What will happen next? Stay tuned to find out. Leave a comment if you want to suggest anything.