Secret Part II

♛ FULL HOUSE ♛

At a park near the accident.

 
"So.... Are you ready to tell me yet ? We have been sitting here for the past few hours and L is coming soon ~" exclaimed sungyeol superhero. "A-ah... Hyung..... Must I ?..Bu..." Sungyeol was interrupter by his 'superhero' saying you  better tell me or I'll tell L.
 
"Yah luhan hyung !!! HYUNG !!! Fine ! That guy is Daniel for dalmatian. He has a major crush on Simon also from dalmatian. Simon and I used to date together, but I broke up with him because of Daniel. And if you're a good and caring and loving big brother, I'm sure you know that L once date Daniel right." Sungyeol say out with anger.
 
"To be honest right, I know everything and I know what you guys are." sungyeol give him this puzzled face. " What we guys are ? Of cause we are human right !?" With that sungyeol gain a slapping on his head.
 
"Let cut the act. You are a gangster, I'm a gangster we're gangster. Hul!. Huh ?! Your brother the top fight are you as good as him ?" Sungyeol was shock !!!!  "H-how di-did yo-you kn-know ??!!" Sungyeol question but deep inside he doesnt want to know.
 
"Easy They don't call me luhan for nothing Okay ~ >.< do you know the first when I read about you guys on SNS, I was thinking like how could cute guys like you guys be gangster. But then I found out that the maknae of that gang will soon be my so called wife. And i can't object it my dad will never allow it." luhan continue which puzzled sungyeol more.
 
"So you know.....about as already ~? Please don't tell the rest of you brother especially L, I just starting to know him and I don't want to be enemy especially when he knows I use to date Simon. And what's with the marriage thing ? You gonna propose to SeHun ?!" And then they we interrupted by L walking like a BOSS.
 
"What proposal ?!!?? Ya lulu Hyung !! Don't dare touch my yeollie !" L whine "tsk please okay I have my bubble hunnie okay. I better get going now, I need to meet with BaekHyun before he got mad at me and start growing eggs and bacon." Said the innocent looking Hyung, as he wave bye. 
 
Meanwhile
 
Hoya POV
 
I manage to drag that lazy out off the house and follow me to Dongwoo and Jaehyo work place. Man how could he not feel anything for Jaehyo. Even thought they only stay with us for only 2 days yet I feel connected with them. 
 
"Annyeong ~" i great the dino boy. He was outside cleaning a dirty table but his brother was no where to find. 
"Oh Annyeong what are you guy doing here ~?" the dino ask me. "Nah nothing much just to pick you up ~ L say there's lots of gangster here and L.joe told us to be careful with Dalmatian" I reply. "What you say !" he exclaim which shock zico "Dalmatian !" he continue. He quickly trow his apron away and run towards an alley. Not a single second waste and I just run after him.  
 
As me and zico continue running after him, he heard screaming for help. "Stop Bastard !" Dongwoo exclaim. It's Inati and Yongguk, They were about to the poor innocent Jaehyo whom they already bash up. He's pure ulzzang face was covered with blood. Dongwoo punch Gongguk hard on his right cheek. Inati then punch him back at his rib cage near his chest and Dongwoo plain white tees suddenly appear blood stain. His injury wasn't recover.
 
"Well, well, well look who's here to save you baby, your weak brother, why can't you fight back ? like how you use to back then ?" Inati say as he touch jaehyo check. And with that Inati receive a really hard punch from Zico which make him fall hard on the ground. 
 
"Well do you wanna run away or you want to be like him" I say to Youngguk as he quickly run away. "Why you let him get away!" Dongwoo exclaim in pain. Why must he always act tough. "Shhh you're in pain. Zico you call the taxi while I go back to take their stuff" I say as I lean dongwoo to the wall.
 
At the Kim House.
 
It was about 1AM plus. "The hell happen to him" Kris say and receive a slap on his head from Luhan. "Inati and Youngguk tried to him after punching him" Zico continued. Sehun was sobbing as he watch his beloved hyung in pain. Luhan really tried his best to calm the boy and manage to make his fell asleep.
 
"I think non of you guys should work for the mean time. Jaehyo, Dongwoo and Sungyeol was already attack by dalmatian and yongguk and i'm sure we don't want the rest to be their victim too." Luhan voice out. 
 
"Zico why don't you bring Jaehyo to your room and we'll discuses this again tomorrow when they are their right mind." Kris continued and piggy back chanyeol who fell asleep just watching at his brother whom's in pain. 
 
At Zico/Jaehyo Room
 
"I'm sorry" Zico said and he run his finger in Jaehyo hair. He stare at the ulzzang scar face. "Everything's gonna be okay. me ~ I promised you I'll protect you. I remember you. I'll never forget you. It's just I forget you for a moment. But I remember. I remember everything." Zico continued as he plant kiss on Jaehyo scars. 
 
At Hoya/Dongwoo Room
 
"Are you okay?" Hoya ask dongwoo but only receive a grin as a reply. "I'm sorry okay It's just that fighting is not always the solution and you were not in a good condition to fight."Hoya continue as he look at his feet and play with his finger. "I accept you apology." Dongwoo reply as he cover himself with the blanket. "I LOVE YOU!!" Hoya exclaim as he switch off their table light and hug Dongwoo tightly. 
 
-----------------------------------
A/N: Hi guy~ an update ~!!
sorry if it ~~!! I quite busy recently. Exams coming !! and it's on my bday *cry in sorrow* 
Hope you like this update ~
Subscribe and Comment so i'll know what you think 
 
Visit http://kpopfevershop.blogspot.sg/2013/02/pre-order-bap-one-shot.html to order b.a.p one shot album SGD$20 
 
Love you guys ~~!