9

♛ FULL HOUSE ♛

"I know you're awake already. GET YOUR UP" I whisper except for the last few part in myungsoo ear. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Zico P.O.V

"See you look cuter in the uniform if you smile, now smile for your old hyung to see it okay." Jaehyo say as he put out his pinky finger. Childish. "Oh that kid from yesterday is wearing our school uniform" Luhan shout as he run down the stair and hug sehun. "That kid has a name" sehun say as he tried to break free from luhan hug. "Annyeong ! I'm Luhan, what's your name ?" Luhan ask the boy. "I-I-I'm Jeon JungKook" he reply shyly. 

"Ah Hyung palli !! Hoseok is waiting outside already !!!" the twin giant both run down the stairs followed by Kris and Myungsoo. "Ya where're you two going !! You got school today !!" Myungsoo shout while chasing them. Then the twin make a sudden stop which cause both Kris and Myungsoo to stop suddenly and fall on their . 

"We gonna be late for school maybe after lunch then will come. Today's the big match. Our school basketball final match.!!" Chanyeol say. Basketball match. Must be their previous school team. "Tell Jin and the rest that Dongwoo and me can't make it for today match. But we'll definitely make it for the after match party." Jaehyo say. "Ne hyung. Anyong." Sungyeol reply playfully before dashing out the house and into an unknown black car. 

End P.O.V

"Are they watching the Yongnam Basketball team match ?!" L.Joe ask coming out from no where. "OMG that's so cool !! I wanted to go !! but the ticket was SOLD OUT !!! I WANT TO GO !!." L.Joe fake cry. "The ticket was sold out on the day it was releases." Chunji say as he pat L.Joe head. "T-Then how they watch the match NOT FAIR!!" L.Joe pouted. "Chanyeol, Sungyeol, Jaehyo and Me are close friend of their. VIP seat." Dongwoo say on a lollipop. "REALLY !! NOT FAIR TOTALLY NOT FAIR !!" L.joe continue pouting.

"Stop it. Stop it. It doesn't suit your face." Luhan say as he smack L.joe head. "Just watch the match at you phone. And pry hard. I heard that if they win he match. They'll get scholarship to our school." Luhan continued. "Really ? REALLY ? REALLY !! OMG !!" L.Joe shouted. "Kris hyung YOU BETTER TREAT THEM RIGHT. IF NOT I'LL CHOP OFF YOUR BALLS."L.Joe warn the Basketball captain. And with that everyone laugh including Jungkook. "OMG he laught !!" Luhan say as he pinch Jungkook cheeck. "Hands off or I'll chop off YOUR balls" Sehun say in a deep tone as he slap Luhan hand off the boy face. Luhan run ad hide behind L.joe. Once again the house is full of laughter. 
 
Dongwoo POV
 
On the way school In the first car L.joe was busy with the basketball match and fanboy-ing over Jimin. Not only did L.joe scream over the boy he even whine when the the opposition team hit Jimin. Gosh. My phone ring. It's a video call from Sungyeol. It caught L.joe attention. "OH MY HEAVEN !! IS THAT JIMIN !!! OMG SAVE ME I GONNA FAINT  !!" L.joe shout as he grab my phone. "HOLLY MARY! Calm you . I just wanna tell today we decide to celebrate whether win or loss at our house!!! Okay !! Chanyeol and me won't be coming to school today. The game was delay so its gonna end later. Bye !! Anyong!!" Sungyeol say ! Follow by a flying kiss from Jimin to L.joe before he ended the video call. "NOOOO!!!!!" L.joe shout, and he gain a slap behind his head. "Shut up !! Next time you take the 2nd car !!. You just better make sure you don't get into trouble, so we can go home on time and buy stuff for the celebration." Chunji say heartlessly, with a bit of jealousy "I see someone is jealous" I say and with that I receive a killer glare. I'm dead. 
------
 
School ended a bit faster today. The Lee and Kim brother meet outside the school. Chunji had assigned Zico, Sehun, luhan and Dongwoo to buy the meat and snack for tonight. Kris and Hoya to get some soju. While L and Jungkook to buy cake and ice cream for dessert. The rest headed home to do some cleaning
 
--------
L POV
 
Gosh it is so awkward with  jungkook. He sometime look like a lost child. "Hyu-hyung I think we reach already ? Hyu-hyu stop daydreaming !!" Jungkook interrupt my thought. "huh oh ah ya we reach." I reply like a dumb hyung.
 
The walk out of the subway station feel so silent even though it was during rush hours. People trying to get home after work. We reach the 'Antique Cake' shop. A fancy cake shop. "Hyu-hyung isn't this shop a bit too expensive." Jungkook whisper to me. I chuckle due to his cuteness. How I wish my little brother was like him rather than that 24 hours fanboy-ing L.joe. "Because you are so cute, I'll pay so pick anything you want." I say as I ruffle his hair. He pouted.
 
While waiting for the cakes to be pack, Jungkook went to the bathroom, but I got worried when he didn't return after awhile. I when to the bathroom to look for him but no sign of any human. Where's that boy I sigh. "Well well well if it's isn't Jeon Jung Kook our favourite toy." I heard a male voice saying. "How dare you transfer school without our permission." Say another stranger voice. "Ple-please do-don't hurt m-me" I heard jungkook stutter in a scared tone.
 
Then I saw a tall male was about to punch the innocent boy. "Don't you dare lay a finger on him" I say coldly and coming into the scene like a cold-blooded superhero. Haha. "Who are you ? Don't you know who am I ? Are you trying to dig you own grave huh ? He belong to us, he's our. Why you want to taste him too ?" The blonde tall slightly shorter then me say. Guess his the leader. "Who am I ? You are the one digger your own grave. Haha    . Kim L the name. And he's mine."  I move closer to them acting like I'm gonna punch them as I say my sentence.
 
"Ya hyung I think we better go now h-he is Kim WuFan and Kim Luhan younger brother. It's not a good idea to mess with the Kim brother" say the taller dark orbs guy. "Who the hell he think he" before the leader finish his sentence I throw several punch him across his face. With his face bleeding, everyone run off for their life. "You okay there little boy." I . I saw a tiny smile form.
 
We paid for the cake and when to the park to relax for a bit. Jungkook shared his life story. I found out that he is gay and so did he found out that I'm gay and that I'm madly in love with sungyeol. Those guy used to bully him in school and make him does stuff against his will which involves giving pleasure, but he is a pure innocent no worries. After our little secret exchanging talk, I decided to took the cab home instead after all the drama that happen. 
 
When we reach home, sungyeol was at home already and so is the basketball member. They won the competition and got scholarship to our school. We all settle down at the backyard and while Jungkook and Jaehyo the food. The basketball member introduce themselves. The tall one with deep voice, slightly higher then Chanyeol and also the leader Kim NamJoon, prefer to be called Rap Monster. The oldest with very flaws face, Kim Seok Jin or just Jin. Next was a very pale guy like a sick guy but yet the star player, Min Yoon Gi, or Suga. Slightly tanned and a bit shorter then suga, well build body, Park Jimin. Then there this guy having sharp jawline making his face look long but cute, Jung Hoseok, but prefer J-hope. Lastly was this weird guy, he look fine but I guess he's the 4D member, Kim Taehyung, or V. Is it me or their preferred name are weird except for Jin.
 
Those 6 guy have been living together ever since their parent decide not to love them anymore. Sungyeol is close to J-hope and V because they are weird. Jin and Jaehyo recap that once they were playing couple truth or dare and the yeol twin decided to act all tough and pick dare. Jin dare them to dress up as girl and Jeahyo dare them to go to the night club like that. But the yeol twin almost got that day and swear to no be rebellious towards Jin and Jeahyo for entire life. Everyone was laughing their out when Jin showed the picture of sungyeol and chanyeol dressed as girl." Me Hyung" Sehun interrupt as he started to attack Luhan lips. He was drunk, totally drunk and we need to stop him. Luhan is a highly active ual maniac and he won't stop after a round. "Ahhhhh grab Luhan EVERYONE NOW!! STOP HIM GET HIM" shouted Hoya.
 
--------------------------------------------
A/N: Updates !! Sorry for the delay !! Busy with school and work
hope you guys like the update. Not edited. sorry if it . Its what came to my mind and I just wrote it in.
Hehe enjoy. 
subscribe and comment !!
Love you !!