♛ In The Room ♛

♛ FULL HOUSE ♛

☞ LuHan&SeHun Room 

LuHan P.O.V
 
SeHun look very very scared he was shivering what is this kid problem ~ ? I'm not gonna eat him or maybe I will, making hickeys, leaving love bite and maybe ~ oh god what the hell am I thinking.
 
"SeHun-ah are you okay ?" I ask. "I-I wan-wanna sle-sleep with jae-jaehyo Hyung" SeHun say softly. "I know you're close to jaehyo but zico really don't like people going into his room neither sleeping in his room. Your jaehyo is lucky because he's uncle Eunhyuk son, if not zico would have out all his blood and rip his apart into pieces." I reply ~ it's the truth
 
" wh-what su-, ri-rip into pi-pieces ? " SeHun say and started to cry. Ops shouldn't had said that. dumb . what am i gonna do now ??!! i bet he is just gonna cry his eye balls out. Oh maybe I shall hug him. I then hug him and said "I promise that zico will not rip you brother apart okay so don't cry anymore ~" and sealed the promise with a kiss.
 
"That was m-my kiss" saying the kiss as softly as possible and then started to cried even louder ~~!! 'What is wrong with this boy it's just a kiss right on the CHEEK ~ !!??!!' I ask myself as I ruffle my hair. I didn't know what to do so I just hug him tightly until he fall asleep. ~ omg tomorrow I'm so gonna make zico move out of his room so SeHun can sleep with his beloved brother. It was about midnight that SeHun totally fall asleep. I then lay him slowly on the bed not to wake the younger boy and when down to the kitchen ~ .
 
☞ Zico&Jaehyo Room
 
The room was very dark even though zico had open the table lamp. Jaehyo could barely see where he's going and eventually bang the wall.
 
"Aww ~ my nose ~" jaehyo say as he rub his nose. "Ha ~ who ask you to never look where you're going", zico say. Jaehyo was really tired to fight back with zico. If he wasn't tired, zico would had became like pounded meat. He then squat down to search for his phone which he had drop when he bang on the wall. On the other part of the room, zico was only staring at the younger male. 'How could be so dumb ~ with the dimness in this room and his phone dark in colour, he'll never gonna find his phone.' Zico taught as he sigh and started to walk toward jaehyo.
 
"You know you'll never gonna be able to find you phone ~" zico whisper  in jaehyo ear and put something in Jaehyo pocket. He then hug the male tiny waist and trow him on the bed. Jaehyo was really really tired and when zico trow him on the bed, he was really thankful and straightaway push zico of him, hug him, and fall asleep soundly. 'Aish ~ looks like I need to share bed with you ~' Zico sigh and when to take a shower after he manage to be release from jaehyo tight hug. He felt like his lung was gonna explode. jaehyo hugs were very tight. After the shower it was about midnight and zico hears jaehyo was mumbling foods name. 'He must had been hungry before falling asleep suddenly. What other charms that your bidding Jaehyo that can make me fall for you so fast !' Zico taught as he ruffle his hair and when down to the kitchen.  
 
☞ Ljoe&Chunji Room 
 
Ljoe P.O.V 
 
"So bed or floor ?" I ask the  clueless male. "Huh ? Bed ? Floor ?" He ask me back. *Sigh* he is really clueless." I mean where you want to sleep ? Bed or floor ?" I rephrase my question. " Hehe, but why bed or floor ? Can't we sleep together ?" he reply.
 
This guy is really really dumb ~ doesn't he ever think not all guy in the world are straight. What if I sleep with him and end up him huh ? Really dumb "Chunji-ah are you sure you want to sleep with me ? What if I bite or eat you ? won't you'll be scared ?" I say sarcastically. "Huh ? You want to eat me ? Really ? Sure you can lol ? But bite slowly I hate pain ~" chunji chuckle. I surrendered.
 
"Hais fine we'll sleep on the bed together" I emphasize on the together. "Hehe okay, you will bath first hehe" chunji giggle as he push me inside the bathroom. After the refreshing shower, I came out of the shower to find a sleeping chunji on the couch. I then carried him to the bed and got ready to sleep. Just looking at him make me want to sleep with him forever lol. Pardon my brain always thinking dumb. Me dumb please lah who's the owner of this brain ? YOU ~!! so you are the dumb one. Okay okay fine whatever shut up before I go for brain surgery. As I lie down on my comfy bed, my phone started to ring. Which idiot call me in the middle of the night !!!. The called ID shows Niel. Niel is one of my bestfriend but sometime could be damn annoying that I want to kill him right away. 
 
"I give you 5 seconds to tell me why you calling in the middle of the night if not tomorrow you'll go to school with two black eyes."
-
"You sure Hyung ? ~~ how about Chunji ? Is he cute ? Hot ? When are you gonna introduce him to us ? I heard rumor about him before ~"
-
"Y-you bastard !! How you know about him !! You better tell me or I'll make sure you won't see the sun anymore !"
-
"What do I get in return ? A punch ? No thanks ~ merong. Bye ~ I got a-ah some business with C.A.P to finish."
he release another moan before ending the call. Aish I'm so killing him tomorrow. My sleeping mood is gone now GONE!! And when down to the kitchen. 
 
☞ Hoya&Dongwoo
 
Dongwoo P.O.V
 
" So do you want me to sleep on the bed or floor " I ask him firmly. Well you see I did some research on the Kim brother. So doesn't mean I'm clumsy and look like dinosaur I don't do research. And I found out that Hoya is a playboy. He date, sleep and ditch. He a biual. Don't trust him.
 
"Hey baby what are you talking obviously sleep in bed. I don't want your sweet body ache for sleeping on the floor." He say. You see I told you he's a major playboy, what baby ? Sweet body ? All he want is to get me out of my pant. Kim Hoya, you'll never get to have my you . " Please lah it's my body and don't call me baby." I hiss. "Okay up to you baby but I'll still call you baby *hehe* Why don't you go shower first or you want to do it together ?" he give me a towel with a smirk on his face. Disgusting.
 
"No thanks I can bath on my own." I reply as I quickly when into the toilet. As I strip off my shirt, I can see a fresh wound near my abdomen. Well I got it in a fight. I hate to fight. I hate myself when I'm fighting. I hurt a lots damn hurt. Not wanting to double the pain, I decide not to bath ( fresh wound hit water hurt like ) And just wash my face. "I'm done." I say as I walk out of the bathroom shirtless.
 
"Wow that was fast. Wow wow wow wait is that a cut ? Gosh it still fresh !! Are you okay do you need bandage ? Do you need help ?" Hoya reply is a panic voice as he quickly rush to take the first aids box. "Yes it's a cut and its fresh. I'm fine. Yes thanks you. No thanks i can do it myself." I say as I took the box and begin to fix myself up. While I'm fixing myself Hoya to bath and after I'm done he was done too. I quickly change to my pajamas and so did he and we went to bed. It was awkward. I mean we just met today and we're already sleeping together as if in the same bed not the together, together. " you know if its really awkward for you and make it hard to sleep, I can sleep on the floor you know ~" he say. Well luckily I was facing the opposite side of him when I'm lying down so I just fake to sleep.
 
"I guess you're asleep already" he whisper in my ear and kiss my head before going out of the room. Kim Hoya were you really worried about me just now ? Or it was faking ?. I'll never fall for you stop being or should I say act nice to me I hate it. I hate this world. 
 
☞Kris&Chanyeol Room 
 
Kris P.O.V
 
"Ya ! Kim WuFan ! Let go of me !" Chanyeol scream at the top of his lung. Man this guy can sure be loud.
 
" What did you just call me ? WuFan ? You have no right to call me by that name." I say as I pinned him on the wall. " well Wufan, neither do you have the PERMISSION TO HELD MY HAND AND PINNING ME ON THE WALL YOU BASTARD." he shout back.
 
He called me a bastard. Well if he had not be my roommate or meet yongguk in front of my HOUSE, I won't be so mad. "You know what  lee chanyeol, if you don't shut up now I'll make sure I shut your mouth up for you." I stare into his angry eyes.
 
"Well what make you think so YOU CAN DO IT ?" He shout again. That's it I had enough of him I kiss him on the lip will lot of force. He was trying to resist it and when he finally was about to gives up, he bite my lips and backflip me. Bastard.
 
"The hell was that for ?" I groan in pain. "For kissing me bastard. You are so gonna sleep outside." He emphasize on the outside. "What ? It's my room you're the one that should sleep outside." I exclaimed.
 
"Too bad. Outside." He say as he push me out my room and throw a blanket and pillow on me as lock the door. Bastard. If dad haven't kept the spare key for himself, I would have make him limping for the whole month. I took my pillow and blanket and when down to the living room. 
 
☞ L&Sungyeol Room 
 
- Empty-
 
At the living room. 
 
Sungyeol P.O.V
 
"What's wrong with you brother." I ask the guy so called L. Silent. He didn't reply me. Mean. "Okay whatever if you just wanna keep quite it up to you." I say as I walk out the house.
 
"Wait !" I heard someone shout. The voice was so sweet yet cold. "Where are you going ?" He ask. "Midnight Cafe." The only famous cafe at Gangnam district where they sell the most delicious Coffee and chocolate cake ~!!
 
"C-can I follow ?" He ask shyly. Omg he just ask if he can follow ~~!! He just ask me something ~!! L is like the coldest guy among the Kim family !!. "O-oh ya sure" I reply oddly. Omg I'm blushing !!. I'm dying !!. "Okay let me take my coat and wallet first." He say as he quickly took his valuable and wear his shoe. And out we go TOGETHER ~!!!  
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Teehee ~ Hello :D HAPPY NEW YEAR !! and OMG I JUST SAW M.I.B !! I Love them :D :D :D *faint*

Btw hope you guys like the update ~ comment and subscribe ~ I know it's a boring and lame and long chapter well.... teehee im still proud of it lol teehee
Will Sehun get to sleep woth his favourite brother, Jaehyo ?
What does Niel know about Chunji ? and willl LJoe really gonna punch him AGAIN ? *hope not* 
Well why does dongwoo have a fresh wound ? why he hate fight ?
Will things work out with the krisyeol couple ?
And does sungyeol already know L before the official meeting ? and does he have feeling for L before  ?
Stay, and subscribe to find out ~~!! TEEHEE 
I LOVE YOU ~ BYE ~ TEEHEE ~!!!! n_n