.....

♛ FULL HOUSE ♛

Jaehyo quickly run to the kitchen and before he could do anything "BOOOOOOM" 

--------------------------------------

Jaehyo P.O.V

"LEE SUNGYEOL !!!" I Shout when I saw the kitchen full of smoke. "NOT THE KITCHEN AGAIN' I pull me hair. He face turn black.  "Opps sorry Hyunggie" He laugh. "YOU YOUNG BOY HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO CLEANING THE KITCHEN" I shout again. "B-Bbut hyung~~~" he pouted. And I swear i heard L chuckled. "NO BUT YOUNG MAN". Chanyeol started laughing historically. "AND YOU ! CALL YOURSELF HIS TWIN. HELP HIM TOO !" I demand. "But Hyunggie !!!!" Chanyeol pouted. Why are all my brother so cute ?!. Refrained yourself!! Don't fell for it !!. "Clean it at once." I continued. "YES HYUNG" they replied together.

Hours pass since the kitchen accident and we all gathered in the Living room watching some horror movie. I was sitting in between Chanyeol and Sehun on the long sofa. Luhan was sitting next to Sehun. Kris was sitting on the other long sofa with Hoya, Dongwoo and Zico. Sungyeol and Myungsoo was sitting on the floor. Chunji hyung was making us some snacks. L.joe on the other hand was outside meeting with Niel. 


---------------------------------------------

L.Joe P.O.V

"Palli Palli spit it out it's cold outside !! I was about to spend so quality time you know !!" I shout and Niel. He pass me a hot latte. "This is serious !! serious" Niel say with a serious tone but with his thick lips, it make the whole scene funny. "We are having a camping to Jejudo !!" Niel say as he started laughing. "You bastard. Ungrateful bastard. HOW DARE YOU CALLED ME OUT IN THE COLD JUST FOR THIS." I shout as i kicked Niel. "Sorry Hyung.! Just telling you in advance!! " Niel say as he started running. Bastard I curse. I took a stone and try to hit him but he disappeared. "Ouch. thats' hurt." I heard someone say. "I'm so sorry !!!" I say as i check on him. "Well never mind just a small scar. Can you help me. I looking for this house." He show me the address. Its the Lee house. "Well I living in the house." I say "Really great I'm looking for Jaehyo and Sehun Hyung !!" 

At the Lee house.

"YOU WHAT ?" sehun scream. That was the first time anyone has seen Sehun so angry or full of frustration. Sehun has always been so quite. "I left the orphanage" He younger male reply. "But WHY !!! Didn't I tell you I'll come for you !! We will come for you !!" Sehun shout in frustration. "Hyung I'm sorry, but It's just that I'm lonely there. No one is there for me.Everyone left. Hyung they left." tears rolled down his checks. Jaehyo hugged both the guys. 

'Aww so sweet" I heard L mutter but got a head slap by Sungyeol."Okay guys go back to watching you movie. I get the the guess room ready." Chunji say as he carry the male bag upstairs, but my inconsiderate brother just have to in. "Then where we sleep. !!" "WELL since last time you slept with Chanyeol, you can sleep with him." Chunji reply. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

In The yeol room. 

"You got to be kidding me" Kris say in disbelief. "I taught you own a room." Kris ask Chanyeol. "Well he used to have it. But since we twins requires more stuffs compared to our other brother, we made chanyeol room a storage for our stuff. But he's getting a new room soon though." Sungyeol reply cutely. "So right now four of us together in the same bed.?" Myungsoo ask. "Ya why you don't want ? the bed is big enough to fit all of us anyway. unless you want to sleep on the floor." Chanyeol smirk. "I don't mind sleeping with this choding." Myungsoo say without realizing he say it out loud. I saw Sungyeol blushing.

The Yeol twin wash up together to save time as they were really tired already. After they were done Kris also was together with myungsoo to save time. And when the brother come back after bathing, they say two beautiful angle sleep cuddling each other in the middle of the bed. "If you don't mind hyung I'll take the left side" Myungsoo as he lie down beside sungyeol. "Do i look like i got a chose" Kris say as he hear his brother light snore and hugging the choding. 

Kris P.O.V 

"Hyung !" I heard someone whispering in my ears and blowing warm air against my ear. I straightaway got up. "That was easy waking you up" I say a shirtless Chanyeol talking. Flawless body, a master art piece. " Hyungggggg help me ~!!! I can't breath !!" I heard the choding shouting cutely and pouting. Myungsoo was hugging him so tightly. "Sorry little bro he's your destiny, deal it yourself." Chanyeol reply as he smile brightly unlike any other smile. While Sungyeol still struggling to be release, he suddenly shout, "HYUNGGIE !!! HE BITE MY NECK !!! SAVE ME !! HE GONNA MY BLOOD !!!" I quickly help the poor boy when I saw Myungsoo was starting to such his neck instead. On the other hand, Chanyeol was just laughing watching his twin suffer. 

"I hate you hyung." Sungyeol sulk. "I love you too." Chanyeol reply as he pass Sungyeol his uniform and towel and push him in the toilet. He saw me starring at him. "Well ain't you gonna wake you brother up ?" he ask cutely. Cuteness overloaded just by the two twin. 

"I know you're awake already. GET YOUR UP" I whisper except for the last few part in myungsoo ear. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the super late updates. Been busy with school. Hope you enjoy the chapter
Sorry for any error I'm lazy to check. Comment !! 
Thank you for reading.