Secret Part I

♛ FULL HOUSE ♛

At Le Kim house.

 
All the Lee brother has woken up, and was dressing up nicely to get ready to work. And Once the lee brother was ready they when down to the living room and found the Kim brother sleeping together ~~. The place was in a mess there's lots of food and drink, they sure don't know how to clean up, but well being the good lee brother, they help the kim brother to clean up. 
 
While cleaning up, the main door of their house suddenly slam open. It shock the lee brother and woken the some of Kim brother up. It was L and Sungyeol. 
 
"The hell ~ can't you open the door softly !! I'm sleeping here !!" yell LuHan. "Well nobody ask you to sleep here ~!" L yelled back. While L and LuHan were fight, SeHun suddenly scream and that woke up like really woke ALL the Kim brother. "Hyu-hyung i-is th-that hic-hickeys ??" SeHun continued.
 
"Huh ? Hickeys ?! What you talking about ?" Sungyeol ask as he tries to search for the hickeys. "There~~!!" Jaehyo point to the left side of sungyeol neck. Both the Lee and Kim brother were shock lol (and dirty thinking too lol) 
 
"Hell no this is not what you guys are thinking okay. We did not DID NOT sleep together." L defend. "Y-ya w-we d-did not sl-sleep together. I-I ha-have allergic to cheese." Sungyeol tried to defend too. "We didn't say anything about sleeping together ~ we were just staring at both of you but since you admit it yourself, then I guess it's true hehe that you guys SLEEP TOGETHER ~~!!! Right ??!!" Hoya say with a smirk. Everyone shake their head in agreement. "An plus since when you have allergic to cheese I taught it w-was....." Sungyeol covered his twin mouth before the other him could finish talking.
 
"Oh ya before I forget, Jaehyo and Dongwoo will be home around 11pm, SeHun will be home before 10pm, Chanyeol will be home around 10pm or later ~ depend, I'll be home around 12am. So if you guys are tired just sleep first no need to wait for us." Chunji announced.
 
"Eh ??!!" The Kim brother reply in unison. "Where the hell are you guys going ?? until so late ?" Ljoe shout in disagreement. "Well since its Saturday we'll be working overtime." Dongwoo said. "Work ? Why ? You guys are rich too right ~ " LuHan whine. "Well LuHan Hyung, we don't want to trouble our dad so.. And he allowed us to work anyway." SeHun reply with a super cute voice. "By the way, sungyeol , your boss called and ask you to work the afternoon and night shift. Zelo can't make it tonight" Chunji say and walk out of the house together with the rest of lee brother.  
 
 ~ LE BASTARD CHATROOM ~ 
 
L  chunji work at the antique book shop. Dongwoo and jaehyo work at the prince cafe. SeHun work at the bubble bubble tea shop. (Receive)9.05am
L Kris Hyung sorry idk where Chanyeol work I only know he's a model. (Receive) 9.06am
LuHan wow how you know !? (Receive) 9.10am 
Zico not interested. (Receive) 9.12am 
L all their work place are near Gangnam district. And there have the and Dalmatian. I'm sure dad don't want them returning home either being or bash up right ??!!...hehe (Receive) 9.15am
Ljoe (Receive) 9.16am 
Hoya Zico let's go together. !! (Receive) 9.20am 
Zico whatever (Receive) 9.22am
 
"Wtf everyone knows where their roommate work ~!! Then me the hell how am I suppose to find Chanyeol !!?? If anything happen to him, dad is gonna make me into minced chicken !!" Kris taught as he stare at him chatroom chat. 
 
--------------
 
At the theme park. 
 
"Ya bastard ~! You got some explanation to tell me." Ljoe say as he hook his arm around Niel neck. "Ya Hyung stop it !! people are looking at us !! Let go of me and I'll tell you EVERYTHING!!" Niel say as he tried to loosen ljoe grip. 
 
"You see a week ago a rumors has it that there was a group of boys bash dalmatian gang. They were Lee Chanyeol and Lee Dongwoo. " Niel whisper to ljoe. "What ???! They against Dalmatian ??! " Ljoe shouted.
 
"Keep it down" Niel smack ljoe head "If anyone know about this they for sure kill us!!" Niel continued "okay okay" ljoe whisper back. "So ya the 2 of them fight against Daniel, Jisu, and Dari. So I was curios who are they well everyone was curious and search on the SNS (only pro like Niel can find it). And I found out that they are the top fighter in their school and their school area follow by their other 4 brother. They are all adopted by a same guy." Niel pause and show the picture of the lee brothers.
 
"That are the Lee brother. When I first look at the picture I was like omg they look so far innocent !! But guess what. They just bash dalmatian Daniel up." Niel continued as he release a small laughter. "That is.." Before ljoe could continue Niel say "yes it's chunji".
 
"But it's impossible !! He look so innocent and weak." Ljoe denied. "Well yesterday when I was near your neighborhood, I saw them and they ask for direction to your YOUR HOUSE." Niel say as he emphasize your house. "Wow awesome now your dad have 2 gangster group living under one roof !" Niel exclaim as he laugh his out.
 
"Shut up ." Ljoe smack Niel head. "Btw Hyung I suggest you pick chunji up after work. Those 3 boys will definitely wants revenge. So protect him." Niel say as he bid goodbye. "How the hell you know all this" ljoe shout to the running Niel. "Well they don't call me Niel for nothing" Niel shouted back. "That bastard." Ljoe smile to himself. 
 
------------------------
 
"What do you want ?! Let go of me?!" Sungyeol shouted. "Let go of you?! You ask me LET GO OF YOU !!?? After what your brother did to me ?! Bastard" a tall slim guy in black shout as he slam sungyeol body on the wall.
 
"You see here doesn't mean you used to be Simon 'boyfriend' I won't do anything to you okay" he continued. Sungyeol and Simon used to date each other but something went wrong and they just broke up but Simon just won't let go of Sungyeol. And unfortunately Daniel have a tiny which now a super duper major big crush on Simon. He just can't get into Simon heart because Simon heart is still for sungyeol.
 
"Are you people deaf or what ! Simon and I are over OVER. If he doesn't like you it's your fu*king problem ! Do I look like I care ? Huh ?!! And if my brother beat the out of you it's your problem with them not with me!" Sungyeol shout and found Daniel fainted.
 
"OMG" sungyeol gasp. "You're are Simon boyfriend ?!" Ask the guy that just make Daniel unconscious.
 
Sungyeol stood there in silent he was paralyzed. He can't talk
 
"Would you care to explain in repay for me saving you? About the that just happened ? " Ask the mysterious guy (to you guys lol).
 
-------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Teehee an update !! how ? How ? HOW ? does it ??!! 
Comment !! PLEASE !! and subscribe for those who are new !! 
 

Well guy now i'm currently addicted to VIXX - On and On "I Need therapy ~ Lalalalala therapy ~" 
Omg they so hot !! RAVI!! LEO!! N!! KEN!! HONGBIN!! HYUK!!
 
and there's new k punk rookie group Nevermind - Shooting start !! they also super hot !! support them !! 
 
And Kabyar !! ( my beloved friend !! ) I miss you !! came back soon !! faster !!