10

♛ FULL HOUSE ♛

"Ahhhhh grab Luhan EVERYONE NOW!! STOP HIM GET HIM" shouted Hoya.

Kris pov

After Jaehyo put Sehun to bed. Everyone was eyeing Luhan incase he decided to sneak into their room and ram the innocent boy. 
"Hold your guys. I'm not going to sehun or something." Luhan defend himself.
"Well you better not, If not, I will make you no more father day." attack Jaehyo.
AHAHAHAHA was the only respond they receive from the basketball team. 
"It's been a long time since Jaehyo-hyung threaten someone. The last time was. a.." v could not finish his sentence as jimin slap his lips.
"Sorry hyung." reply the brunett softly.
And he only get a nod.

"Okayy Let not get moody okay !! you guys won the championship." Chanyeol state trying to get everyone hype up.
After a few more drink we learn that they also like to dance. They call themself BTS. Hoya, Dongwoo, Zico, J-hope and Suga was talking about rapping. While Jeahyo and Jin was chatting about some beauty product. At the coner, Jimin and Jungkook was talking to each other and a rejected L.joe sobbing nearby. He was trying to talk to Jimin but got ignored as Jimin was intrested with Jungkook. HAHA serve him right. The rest was just drinking.

"Guy. You don't mind if i invite one more person do you." Jin state. And receiving a thumbs up. Everyone was eager especially BTS and the Lee brother as if like someone special is gonna come. Let just wait a see.

10 minute later he return back with a taller guy. Slim figure. All black concept. Flawless. "Jin Hyo Sang !!" retort Hoya and Zico in unison. His name sound famillier. But where have I heard it before. "He's you classmate dumb ." Hoya whisper into my ear. "mother fk. you . scared me." I shout back, as i fell to the ground.

"Guys this is my boyfriend, Hyosang." Jin introduce as he blushed. Eveyone applause. "Hehe our hyung so cute." v and j-hope squeal like a girl. "He apparently when to the same school as you guys." Jin continued. "But you look different. More noticible, and handsome." L.joe state. "Guy help me out here. Nothing ring a bell." I shout grabbing their attention. 

"He is our school cute nerd, together with suho. Jenisse hyung younger brother." Chunji explain. Okay now it does ring a bell. "Gosh you look different. And your brother is the legendary Jenisse."

"Gosh hyung you are slow" state L, and everyone laugh. "How do u guy meet ?" asked rap monster. "Oh you guys remember when rap monster, suga and j-hope was having their first underground rap performances ?  I went missing for a period of time right. That's when I meet him. It was in the toilet." Jin blushed even harder. 

Raindrop started to attacked up. We all rush into the house since we're BBQing at the backward. It became a heavy downpour. "Why don't you guys sleep where tonight." Sungyeol suggest. "But we not enough room dumb dumb." Chanyeol say as he hit his brother head softly. And sungyeol fake sob. Those twin. Arggh. So cute and I swear i heard myungsoo chuckled.

"We can camp in the living room" shout the dinosaur boy.

------

Morning came and Jaehyo and Chunji was the first to wake up, as usual. Jin also woke up. They decided to call up MacDonalds, since it will take 3 of them forever to cook breakfast that can feed 20 fully grown up boys. The food came around half an hours. Jeahyo tried to walk across the living room but the Kim brother was blocking the way. But he had no other choice but to step on the sleeping boys. It was harder then walking on mud.

Chunji woke up the rest of his brother and the kim brother while BTS was already washing their faces. Once everyone gather they start eating. It was a perfect morning until L.joe decided to destroy the momentum by scaring Chunji with a dead small lizard. "You mother *tud* *tud* ungreatful *tud* If i catch you I'm gonna cut off you *tub* and feed it to stray cat and dog. you mother*tud* *tud* *tud*" Chunji shouted as he chase L.joe around the house with a plastic macdonalds knife. 

"Fk save me ! I haven't renew my insurance. neither did i fk you yet. I'm topping." L.joe shout. "What make you the top." Chunji threw the plastic knife and it piece through the painting right beside his ear. 

"FK IM DOOMED" l.joe scream. 

The house was full of laughter again, but more since there's BTS. 

----------------

A/N: I have no idea what am i writing .!! I know I havent update for so long and 
when i update i update . sorry guys. *bow*
hope you like it *pray hard* 
comment. comment. comment.

ENJOY !! I'll update soon !!