New Students..

Idol + A fan girl

---

Tae was about to cry when a familiar voice called her name.

"Taeyeon-ah!"

The voice shout.She can hear that the girls at the scene was screaming as they see someone.Tae look at the person and froze.

"Taeyeon-ah!Are you okay?" The voice said and he look at Tae.He hold Tae's shoulder and he look at her from head to toe to make sure there's nothing wrong.

"Jj...jong..up oppa.." Finally she talk.She rub her eyes to make sure it wasn't a dream. "is it really..you..?" Tae ask in confusion.

She pinch Jong's cheeks. "aww!That's hurt.." He said and he pinch back Tae's cheeks. "aww!"

She rub her cheeks and look at Jong face. "Wow..it's really you!" she said and smile.

"are you okay??" Jong asked while looking at Tae worriedly.He saw that the girl slap her just now.But,the girl have left after she slap Tae.

Tae nod. "I'm okay..It's my fault though..I walk without looking.." she sigh. "anyway,why are you here?" Tae asked and look at Jong face.And suddenly,Jong blush.

"I..erm..I'm going to school..from today.." He said while scratching his head.

Tae shock. "Really?!Yay!!!I can meet you often then!" She said excitedly and smile to Jongup.She suddenly forgot about the girl that slap her before.

"ohh..Zelo is not going to school?" Tae asked when she realize that Zelo is not with him.Zelo is younger than Jongup so that's mean the maknae is also going to school.

"ahhh...he is going to the toilet just now.." Jong said and giggle when he remember what's happening this morning.

---Flashback---

Zelo wake up early today because he was so excited that he will start to go to school again after the looooooooong absence because of his career.

Meanwhile,the appa and omma of the group,Yongguk and Himchan was busy preparing their breakfast."Jello-ah!Jongguppie!Faster!!You don't want to be late for your first day right??" Himchan shout at them as they still preparing themselve in the room.

"We're coming!" Jong said.Both of them went to the kitchen and eat. "Jello-ah..eat a lot!You know you can't eat anything at school until recess time,right?" Yongguk said.He know that the maknae was a crazy eater.Zelo nod and eat.

On their way to school, "hyung!!My stomach...hurt!!!" Zelo said as he cried in pain.

"Aishh!Who told you to eat sooooo MANY at the morning!" Jong said.When they arrive,Zelo rush to the toilet.

"I'm going to the class first..you know your class right??" Jong shout.Zelo nod and he raise his right hand up.Well,that's mean 'YES'.

Jong giggle. "ahh..pabo.."

---Flashback End---

"why are you laughing?" Tae ask when she saw Jongup was laughing.He shook his head. "nothing.." Then,both of them off to the class.And they waved at each other.

---

When Tae entered her class,she take a sit beside Baro.

"Yahh!Are you okay??I heard that you fight with a girl...what happened??" Baro asked as he look at Tae worriedly. 

Ahhh..first is Jongup oppa and now..Baro oppa too??Do i really look pitiful?? She tought.

"I'm okay...don't worry" she said and she let out a big sigh.Baro just nod.

Then,their teacher came. "Okay,today we have a new student." Miss.Sulli said.The new student entered the class and Tae was so shock when she saw the new student.

"Annyeong..My name is Son Na Eun..please take care of me.." she bowed and smile like angel. What the heck?!!Just a few minutes ago she look so evil and now what???With that not-so-angelic-smile she had?!!AiSHH!! Tae sigh.

"You can sit there" Miss Sulli said and pointed to the empty seat behind Taeyeon.Naeun nod and go to the seat that Miss Sulli pointed.

She give a death glare at Tae when she pass by.Then she start to change to her innocent face again. Great!!Now i have an enemy!!YUPPIE!!

The class went sooooooooo BORED!And finally,YES!Recess time!

"Let's eat Taeyeon-ah~" Baro said as he make his voice so soft. "ewww..don't speak to me with those voice!" Tae said. "And i'm not going to eat today..i'm on diet" Baro nod and head out from the class.

Tae look outside the window and sigh. "so bored..no one to talk..my life is bored!" she whispered to herself and let out another sigh again.

Suddenly,she can feel that someone is sitting beside her. "Annyeong..erm..Taeyeon sshi.." she said and she make her angelic smile. SON NAEUN!! "what did you want?" Tae said.She not even WANT to glance at her.

"I'm not done with you.." she leaned forward and whispered to Taeyeon ears.Tae turn around and look at her with angry face. "what do you want??!!Is it not enough that you have slap me in front of the students earlier??!!I know that is my fault and i have told you i'm SORRY!" Tae said angrily.All the students in the class look at them.

"what are you talking about...i just want to be your friend..is it wrong?" Naeun said almost crying. What??!!This witch!!!Always act innocent!!

"yahh!!Taeyeon!Why are you shouting at Naeun??!!She just want to be your friend!!" one of the girl in the class said as she defend this witch. "It's okay,Eunji-ah..i was wrong.." Naeun said. THIS WITCH!!!

"yahhh!!You are lucky because Naeun is so kind!" Eunji said again. "Let's go Naeun." she nod.When she saw Eunji was waiting for her outside the class,she look back at Taeyeon that was still ANNOY plus ANGRY.

"Don't mess with me,Taeyeon-sshhi.." Naeun said at Tae with an evil smile. "YOU" Tae said with angry voice but she keep it as slow as she can.She try her best to calm down.

Then,she turn back to that innocent smile. "I hope we can be friend Taeyeon-sshi" she stood up and bowed at Tae.That witch is really something!!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Our Taeyeonnie ~

 

~ JongLo ~

 

Annyeong ^^

Actually,i'm planning to make this chapter longer but...but..but...

AISHHH!! I can't focus right now!!! Mianhae ><

Anyway,i hope you like it *wink*

Feel free to comment and Subscribe too (=

Thank You