Aishhhh!

Idol + A fan girl

 

---

As Tae watch the witch get out from the class, she sigh .She put her head on the table and let out a big sigh............. again.

Then, she can hear the girls in her class scream like a fan girl meeting their favourite idol. Why are these girls screaming anyway??I’m trying to get some peace here!!

“NOONA!” Tae jump from her seat as she so shock when someone come to her table and slam the table.

“YAHHH!!!WHY THE HEC—“ Tae was about to explode when she saw the one who almost make her shock to death was..

“Zelo??” she ask in confusion.

“Omo!!Noona!!I’m sorry if i make you shock!!And YES!! It’s me!!” he said happily while he grabs Tae’s hand and they spin in circle.

“yahhh..yahhh...she will get dizzy..” Jongup said and he grabs Tae’s hand from Zelo.

Tae look at them with what-the-heck-is-going-on-here eyes.

“err..actually,Zelo  really want to see you..so he—“ Jong said and Zelo cut him off.

“so i check every class to find you!Noona..I MISS YOU!!” Zelo said.He was going to hug Tae but Jong stop him.Jong even give him a death glare.Tae giggle.

“I miss you too!!Wow..Zelo-ah~ did you really check every class to find me??” Tae ask.Zelo nod and smile.

“That’s so sweet!” Tae pinched Zelo cheeks.

“err..Me too! I’m searching for you too...I check every classes too!” Jong said.

“aigooo...you two are so sweet!” this time she pinched Jong cheeks.Jong blush..as always.

“Noona!Let’s eat!I’m hungry......” Zelo said while making his puppy eyes.But Tae was not in the mood to eat and plus she is on diet now.

Hmmm...maybe i should just go..his puppy eyes really damn cute! She tought.

Tae nod. “Let’s go......” Zelo said.He grab Tae hand and they rush to the cafeteria.

“ermm... do you really have to hold my hand??The peoples are starring at us” Tae said when she realize that the girls are looking at them with what-are-you-doing-with-my-hubby eyes!

“Ignore them,noona” Zelo said and he give Tae an ANGEL-SMILE that can’t be avoid! Jong look away,annoyed!

When they arrive at the cafe,they buy some food and take a sit at an empty table.

Tae can see that all eyes in the cafe is on her right now.And she even can hear the girls that sit not far from them is gossiping.

“what the hell that she do with our oppa??”

“did she look herself at the mirror??I’m better!”

“she just a low-class girl!”

“how dare she sit with our oppa”

“she hold my zelo oppa hand!”

“she really asking for death!”

Tae can hear the entire thing that the girls is talking.

“Aishh!Just having one enemy almost make me die now i have to face almost all the girls in this school too??” she mumble but Jong can hear.

“did you said anything noona?” Zelo said while eating his food.

“don’t worry..i..err..i mean we will take care of you!If those girls hurt you,i..err..i mean we will help you..err..yes..i guess..” Jong said will rubbing his back neck.

He hear me??How can he hear me but Zelo didn’t??Hmm..i guess his hearing is good.because he always can hear me..pfftt..

“Thank you!” Tae said and she give a sweet and bright smile to Jong.And again....of course Jong will blushhhhh...pfft..

“what for?” Zelo ask.Still eating his food. *cute*

Tae shook her head. “nothing...just eat your food..hmm..i guess you really hungry,huh??” Tae giggle.

Zelo just nod shyly.

---

After recess,they went to their class.

Tae was talking with Baro when a few girls surround her table.

“Yahh!Who told you can hang out with our oppa,huh??” said Eunji.

No answer from Tae.

“Yahh!Don’t you hear what she said??” said the another girl,Chorong.

No answer..

“YAHH!!Are you deaf??!!” said another girl,Bomi.

No answer..

Then ,Naeun slap Tae’s cheek until it gets red.The other girls shock.

“serve you right!” she said,smirking.

“YAHH!!What did you do with my Tae baby!!” Baro shout.He stood up and push Naeun’s shoulders but luckily Namjoo got her.

“How rude!”Hayoung said.

“I DON’T CARE! LIKE HER DESERVE IT!” Baro shout again while pointing at Naeun.

“THEN YOUR TAE BABY OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL HER IS GOOD ENOUGH??!!SHE STEAL OUR OPPA!!SHE DESERVE IT!!!” this time it’s Naeun that shout.

“AND WHO THE HELL IS YOUR OPPA??!!LET ME TALK TO THEM!!” Baro shout while crossing his arm.

“B.A.P OPPA IS OURS!!” Hayoung said and the other girls nodded.

“Tch..so it’s all about that freaking B.A.P??!!You slap my dear Taeyeonnie just because that B.A.P??!!” Baro  ask angrily while looking at Naeun.

They nod. These girls!!You’re lucky because i’m a well-mannered guy!

Then,Tae stood up.She slap Naeun back.

“Yah!!How dare you slap our Naeun!!” Nam Joo said.She was about to slap Tae but Tae hold Namjoo hand. “I’m not going to be slap for the third time today!” Tae said with her serious face.

“third??Did someone slap you before??” Baro ask.Tae ignore his question.

“Look..i’m just their fan..just like all of you..there’s nothing between us..i’m just an ordinary fan..” Tae said calmly.

“Then,why the heck that you sit with them at recees time,walk,talk,laugh AND you even hold my Zelo oppa hand!” Bomi said while crossing her arm.

Aisshh!!That Zelo!!I’ve told him it’s not a good idea to hold hand!

“that..errr..that..”

“HUH!Look ! You flirting with them!” Namjoo said.

“no...i’m not!” Tae protest.

“Yes,you are!Have you look yourself in the mirror???I’m better than you!” Naeun said while fixing her hair.

“YAHH!!You the one who should look at the mirror!My Tae baby is so pretty!” Baro said as he defend Taeyeon.He pull Naeun to stand next to Tae.

He looks both of them from head to toe.

“huhh..I never wrong!My Tae baby look prettier than you” Baro said and he stuck out his tongue at Naeun.She stomp her feet and cross her arm.

Tae giggle. “Thank You” she mouthed at Baro.He wink an raise his thumbs up.

“You will regret that Baro oppa!” Naeun said angrily.

“WHO IS YOUR OPPA?!” Baro shout.

Then,their teacher came.

“I just late for 5 minutes and you have been yelling here and there!I can’t imagine if i late for 10 minutes or 20 minutes or...uhh..sorry..Hello class!” Mrs.Tiffany said.

All of them seat at their own place.When Baro turn back to take his bag,he can see that Naeun is staring at him.

Naeun is giving a you-will-regret-what-you-saying look and Baro shoot back with i-don’t-care look.

Before Baro look in front,he stuck out his tounge at Naeun.

“UGLY” he said again and quickly look in front.

Naeun slam the table with both of her hand and make everyone look at her weirdly.

“anything wrong,Naeun-sshhi??” Mrs.Tifanny said while looking straight at Naeun eyes.

“err..nothing..emm..” Naeun said,stutter.

“Detention class because disturbing my class!”  their teacher said again.

“What??!!NO!!” Naeun shout.

Mrs.Tifanny send a death glare to her because she dare to shout to her teacher.

“but..but...” she said again.Try to make her puppy eyes.

“No but Naeun-sshi..and your puppy eyes is no working at me..”

Baro laugh loudly. “Yahh!!Even our teacher said you ugly!” he said and laugh again.

“she is not saying me ughly,you jerk!” Naeun protest.

“it’s still mean the same,pabo!” Baro said and laugh again..

“Baro-sshi..DETENTION CLASS!” Mrs.Tifanny said while crossing her arms.

“but..but..i..i..just..”

“no but!”

“HAHAHAHA!!LOOK WHO IS LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!” Naeun shout.

“UGLY GIRL!!!”

“YAHHH!!SHUT UP KIDS!” their teacher shout and slam the table.

They glance at each other before they sit.

Baro can see that Tae is mad at him right now.

"ermm...looks like i can't send you home today??" Baro said while laughing awkwardly.

Tae slap Baro arm.

"who told you to laugh when you are not supposed to!" Tae scold Baro.

"sorry.."

"huh...nevermind..i should say thank you though.."

"you're welcome.."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~

Firstly, I'm so sorry if i make you bias is a bad person here!! SORRY ><

Second, yeah~ UPDATED!

 

Anyway,hope you like it! Not much B.A.P in this chapter..maybe next ! ^^

Feel free to comment and subscribe Ü

 

p/s I'm so afraid right now!!Tomorrow is the day!!I'm going to take my result tomorrow!!OMG!!I'm so afraid!!How if i don't get a good result??!!Wish me luck guys ~ T.T

 

Thank You