My B.A.P oppas...

Idol + A fan girl

---

After Baro drop Tae's off,they waved at each other."goodbye,oppa!And thank you for the ride!"Baro nod.When Taeyeon entered,Yoona is looking at her.She cross her arm and look straight at Tae's eyes.

OH GOSH!!That look again!!Taeyeon come in.She knew that her unnie will mad at her!"Kim Taeyeon!"Yoona said."unnie!!!I'm sooooo sorryy!!!Please forgive me!!!I know i'm wrong!!I--"Taeyeon said while rubbing her both palm together.But Yoona cut it off.

"what are you saying??!!I'm not mad at that!!Oh yeah..i angry about that too but now i'm not!"Yoona explained. "so,what with that look?"Tae ask in confusion while scratching her head."aishh...why did you come home late??!!You told me that you will be home early,right?"

Yoona poke Tae forehead.Tae rub her forehead."awww!It's hurt unnie.." "you deserve it!Now tell me why are you late?!"Yoona ask."you know..i spent a lot of time chatting with B.A.P oppas..AND Baro oppa have to send his friends home first!"Tae answered while looking down.Afraid to make eye contact with Yoona.

"hmm..so did the guys treat you well?"Yoona ask.They sit on the couch at the living room.Taeyeon nod and smile."yes!!so nice!!Especially the maknae..he even call me noona.."Tae giggle.

---

Meanwhile,on the other side.."Yah!!Don't be rude to your leader!!"Bang yelled at Himchan."why??!!Everyone know that i'm the most handsome in our group!!"Himchan said while fixing his hair."hyung!!Can you guys pretty please STOP talking about WHO IS THE MOST HANDSOME or what so ever in our group??!!!I'm getting tired to hear you fight about that stupid thing almost an hour.. AN HOUR!!"Yongjae shout at them.They startled.

"And...to be honest my dear hyungs,I'm the most handsome one oh..and cute too in this group!"Zelo said in teasing mode.Finally,the two hyungs shut up!Daehyun still can't stop smiling while looking at his phone..why am i smiling??he keep asking himself.

JongUp realize that Daehyun is a bit weird.."hyung..why did you keep looking at your phone??"Jongup ask."ohh...you get her number right??"Himchan said.Well,he is so fast!Daehyun cheek went red because of s.Zelo still confused."who's number??"he ask."Taeyeon"Jong answered him.

Zelo stood up and went to Daehyun so excitedly."REALLY??!!"he shaked Dae's body."stop it!"Dae said."hyung..lets make a call!!"Zelo said to Daehyun."NO."Dae shook his head."hyung...pleaseee.."he plead.But Daehyun ignore him.Then,he went to Yongguk."hyung pleaseee...."he said again while looking at Yongguk with his puppy eyes.Yongguk try to ignore..but..HELL YEAH!He can't!"okay..."he said.Zelo jump happily and hug his hyung."but hyung.."Dae try to protest."no but Daehyunnie.."Dae sigh and reach for his phone."Let's make a video call then!"Himchan said.Everyone agree.

---

Taeyeon and Yoona laugh while watching television.Then suddenly Tae's phone ring.Tae ignore it as she don't want to miss any part of the funny story that they are watching."Yahh!Answer your phone!It's noisy!"Yoona mad.Tae sigh and lazily reah her phone."I'm swear i will kill who is this!!"she murmured.She was almost faint when her phone screen showing 'Dae oppa' and its not just a normal phone call but it's video call!

Taeyeon answer the phone."Hey.."she said.She can see Daehyun's face!OMG OMG!!"hey..i'm sorry for disturbing you..but my members find out that i have your phone numbers..emm..so they told me to call yo--"Zelo cut Daehyun off."NOONA!!!"he shout.Tae can see Zelo is holding the phone now..Yoona startled."yahh..Taeyeonnie!Who is that??Shouting like you is deaf!"Yoona mad and she take a sit beside Tae.They can hear that the other oppas are scolding Zelo for shouting.Then everyone try to fix themself to get in the screen phone so all of them can see Tae and vice versa.

"ohh..who is that?"Jong ask when he saw Yoona is on the screen too."she is my unnie.."Tae asnwered him with a smile.Jong smile back and everyone can tell that he is shy!"ohh..so this is your B.A.P oppas.."Yoona said while looking at them one by one.Her heart beats like crazy when her eyes meet Yongguk eyes.He smile at Yoona.GOSH!!His smile was so...sweet..she tought.Tae shake Yoona body."unnie..are you okay??"Tae ask."uhmm..i'm sleepy..i'm going to bed now!"Yoona fake a yawned and head to the bedroom.But she glance at Yongguk once more before she turn again.

"uhh..what was that for??"Tae whispered to herself but the other guys can hear.Then Yongguk grab the phone from Dae's hand."ermm..can i know your unnie's name??"he ask shyly."Yoona"she said not even noticing that something fishy between Yongguk and her unnie.They chat for about 15 minutes."enough,guys..we need to sleep early and i guess Taeyeon also need to sleep early right??"Bang said to the other members and in the same time asking Tae question.Tae nod."i think i need to sleep now..because tomorrow i have to go to school.."she sigh.Then they say goodbye at each other and all of them go to sleep.

Ahhh...i can't believe that they called me...

---

That morning,Tae wake up late.Yeah...she should have sleep early but hey!!Last night incident won't came to her everyday!She bath and rush to the door."Tae-ah!Eat your breakfast first!"Tae ignore and rush to the bus stop."aishh..that girl!"Yoona pout.Luckily the bus still there,but all the seats are already taken so she need to stand up.

When she arrived,she run to her classroom.But,she accidentaly hit someone.Both of them fall on the ground."ohh...i'm sorry!!"Tae said and she help the girl too."YAHH!!!Where did you put your eyes?!!"that girl mad at her.Tae look at her nametag 'Son Na Eun'.When she heard there's no response from Taeyeon,she push Tae's shoulder."YAHH!!Are you deaf?!"she shout.Calm down Taeyeon..Calm down..she said to herself.

Just then,something landed on her cheek.She...she..did she just slap me??!!!Then Tae realize all the eyes are looking at them.Tae was about to cry when a familiar voice was calling her.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

~Son Na Eun~

Annyeong!!! ^^

Kyaaaa~So who should it be ?? o.O

HEHE xD

Feel free to comment ;)

Thank You ! ^^