Thank God!

Idol + A fan girl

The toilet accident just come in mind.. 'wait...the toilet...we crash...i fall...my phone...his phone...IT'S HIM!' shout Taeyeon with her eyes wide open..seriously..so wide until her eye ball might come out! 'WHO?!' said Baro and Yoona almost at the same time and their expression was like they have reached their curious limit! 'that boy...Daehyun oppa...' said Tae..She doesn't even know what get into her right now..maybe worry..or happy..Just imagine how do you feel if your have your SUPERB IDOL important stuff ! 'that make no sense!when did you meet him anyway??!! stop daydreaming Taeyeon-ah!' said Baro as he did not believe what Tae just say..

'i meet him..really..i didn't lie!remember when i told you i want to go to the toilet last night??i meet him there..'

'Ahhh...is that the reason why you smile like a crazy person last night?? so its true...you met him..' said Baro while touching his chin.

'can anyone tell me who the heck is Dayeon or whatever that you called him??!! i don't even understand the single thing that both of you are talking about! or am i invisible here??' said Yoona while crossing her arms and of course..everyone know she angry now..

'he is one of the B.A.P members..and its Daehyun..not Daeyeon' said Baro

'ah..unnie...don't make that angry face...we getting scared' continued by Tae while making her puppy eyes..She know that is the only way to cool down her unnie anger..

Yoona sighed and finally talk.. 'okay...so you are saying now you have that Daeyeon--'

'--its Daehyun' said Baro and Tae at the same time..

'okay,whatever...so now you have his phone and he has your phone..then what's your plan?'

'i don't know either..' said Tae while screcthing her hair..

'great!' said Yoona followed by a big sigh!

All of them still didn't say a word for about 10 minutes until they hear a sound coming from the phone that Tae hold..To be detailed the ringtone is "payphone by marroon 5" Tae froze as she don't know what to do..

'yahhh!!what are you doing?? answer it!' said Baro.

'i can't...i shouldn't disturb his stuff..' Baro take the phone from Tae hand and checking the number.

'pabo...its your number..it must be him..here,answer it!' as Baro realize that is Tae's number.

Tae take the phone from Baro and answer it.

'uhmm...hello..??'

'hello..thank god you answered! okay,like this..i guess you have know that our phone switched..and i really have to get that phone back!my schedule and all my important thing is in there! i just--'

Tae cut off before Dae finish his sentence.

'can..yo-u..ca-lm..dow-n ?? uhmm..do-n't worr-y...i'm not goi-ng to dis-turb yo-ur stuff..' and again..she stutter when she talk to her number ONE idol!

Dae want to laugh but luckily he can control it..how cute..he thought..

'ohh..i'm sorry..i didn't say that you have disturb my phone..' and you better not! he thought again..

'anyway,can you come to my work place??you know..TS Entertainment..i can't go out now because i have schedule..so can you PLEASEEEEEEEE come?? i'm begging you..' Dae used his cute voice and of course...Tae melt at him!

'of course!!! I can come!! definitely can!!' shout Tae excited..goshhh...i might have scared him now... 'emm..sorry...i .. didn't...mean...to..shout...' said Tae again..how embarrasing!

'okay...so here the adress --'

'no need! i know where is it!' again...she shout!

'emm..okay then!see you soon'

'okay!!!'

OMGGGGGGGGGG....Tae shout and jump excitedly!

' I GOT TO MEET HIM SOON!!YEAH~UNNIE , OPPA!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!KYAAAA~!!'

'yahhh!Shut up!why did you agree to meet him?!He supposed to meet you!' said Yoona.

'but unnie....he busy..he can't come..'

'pfft..whatever you say then..!'

 

                                                                                                                  

OH No!! Did i  make it short again??!! I'm sorryyy... ><

Hope you like it :)

Subscribe & Comment please ^^

And mind helping me to 'LIKE' my page at FB ??

here > http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jung-Dae-Hyun-BAP-/232572026830059?ref=hl

Thank You *bowed*