I'm Coming ~

Idol + A fan girl

---

"Tae-ah~!are you already done?I'm late to see my friends now!!come on!"Baro shout.He have promise to meet his friends,Jinyoung and Gongchan but if Taeyeon is going to be really late right now, he planning to leave without her."I'm coming oppa.." said Taeyeon.She wearing a pretty simple red dress and also a cute black and white headband."hmm..well..i thought you were going to wear much better than that clothes..so i guess i'm wrong,huh?"said Baro while looking at Taeyeon from head to toe."i just going to give him the phone..well...i will wear much better than this if i'm going on a date..with him.."said Taeyeon shyly."In your dream,Taeyeon-ah!"said Baro.

"whatever oppa!Anyway,are you done unnie??"ask Taeyeon.

"seriously Tae-ah!why do i have to cook this all??"said Yoona while pointing at the double decker food container.

"i'm going to give it to Dae oppa!" Taeyeon said and she take the double decker food container from the table.She grab Baro's hand and heading to the door.

"aishh..really this girl!I thought you are going to eat it with Baro!"said Yoona angrily.If she know that Taeyeon is going to give the food at Daehyun,she will not cook it!

"bye,unnie!!see you soon..and i'm not going to be late!"shout Taeyeon when they are already outside the door.

"yahhh!!aishhh..."Yoona shout when she realize that Taeyeon was already outside.She sigh and close the door.

"yeah...i know she will be angry.."

"hmm..that's why you didn't tell her earlier,right?"

"bingo!Oppa...can you drive slower??I want to see my B.A.P oppas while i'm ALIVE..not DEAD!"

"yahhh..i'm late because of you!Jinyoung and Gongchan will kill me,you know?!"

"oh really??but still,dont drive too fast or i'm going to call Yoona unnie and tell her you want to kill me!You don't want that happen right?"

"ARRASO!aishh..this Taeyeon..can be evil sometime!"

---

"okay..call me when you're done!"

"okay oppa!Now you can drive faster!"

"aishh..this girl.." said Baro and he drive to the place that he promise to meet his friends.

Taeyeon entered the large building and before she could walk any futher,two man was blocking her way."stranger are not allowed to enter,miss"one of the man said.Ohh..so they are the security guard here...she tought."mm..i'm Kim Taeyeon,and i'm here to meet Dae oppa...i meant Jung DaeHyun from B.A.P"both of the men burst into laughter as they do not believe.

"do you think we are going to believe it miss...ermm..Taeyin sshi??"

"I'm not joking and my name is Taeyeon!"she said.Then she take out Daehyun's phone from her bag and show it to the security guard.

"see??I'm not joking!I have to give this phone to Dae oppa"

"nevermind miss...let me give him"

"NO.you can't!Moreover,he has my phone so i'm going to take it by myself..MYSELF!"Taeyeon said while making an angry face.But for the guard..it mostly like cute rather than angry.

"okay then...as you say Miss Taeyin!"

"aisshhh .. really!It's Taeyeon!!stupid guard"...she said.Before she go,she ask the guard which room is B.A.P now.

"They in practice room..upstair"Taeyeon nod and went to the upstair.She look at the map and she realize there got more than one practice room."Aisshh..that stupid guard!I tought there only have one practice room..how am i supposed to find in this huge building"as Taeyeon talking to herself, she accidentally struck to someone."ohh..i'm sorryy.."she said."nevermind..it's my fault!let me help you"when Taeyeon get up,she was so shock when she saw someone that really familiar!It's Jong...Up..oppa..she said to herself."are you okay?"he asked."yeah..i'm okay.."she said."hmm..okay then"when he was about to turn Taeyeon grab his wrist."ohh..excuse me..i'm going to meet Dae oppa..can i follow you?"Taeyeon said.Jongup cheeks suddenly went red when Taeyeon hold his wrist."ohh..of..course..hmm..i'm going to the practice room too."Taeyeon realize that she is grabbing JongUp wrist and she let go as fast as possible."really??Good then..lets go.."

---

On the way to the practice room,Taeyeon meet so many artist.She almost faint when one of SECRECT's member, Song Jieun greet her and Jongup."ohh..Jongup,who is this cute girl?"ask Jieun."ohh..Daehyun hyung friend.."he reply."ahh..then,goodbye!I'm going to meet the other members!"Jieun said and bowed before she continue to walk."wow..she is just so nice!"Taeyeon talk to herself but Jongup can hear it."nice right??she is my favorite noona in SECRECT.."Jongup said.Taeyeon nod and they continue to walk.

"We're arrive" said Jongup.He open the door and let Taeyeon enter first."hmm..thank you,oppa"and again...she make Jongup's cheek went red.Cute..he tought.. 

 

                                                                                                

Hey readers! So,yeah~I've changed my writing a bit...but still i hope you like it :)

Comment & Subscribe ^^

Thank You (=