Careless...

Idol + A fan girl

That night..Daehyun can't sleep..He keep thinking about his beloved phone..He so afraid that the girl might disturb his phone.. 'ahhh...i hope that the girl didn't touch my phone..i'm not going to forgive her if something happen to my phone!!hmmm..anyway,what did i expect??!!she is my fan..i just hope that she is not a crazy fan girl..if yes..she might stalk my phone..ouh..damn!why i'm so careless??!' Daehyun talk to himself but not so loud because the other members is sleeping.. 'ahhh!!why i can't sleep now??!!' said Dae and suddenly Himchan hug him in sleep..aish..this hyung!if he is not older than me..i might have punched or kick him!you are lucky hyung! Thought Daehyun.After he remove Himchan leg and body away..he went outside to get some drink.. 'oh..jello-ah! you can't sleep too ??' said Dae when he realized Zelo was outside. 'emm..i can't sleep..'  'come..i make you some drinks that can make you fall asleep' Zelo just follow his hyung..While Daehyun is making the drinks..Zelo ask him..

'oh..hyung..tell me about that girl..'

'which girl??'

'the one that you meet at the toilet'

'ohh..that girl..hmm..there's nothing to talk about her..and plus i don't even know her..not even know her name..'

'ohh..really??then what about her figure??cute??or pretty??ahh..hyung..tell me!'

'my beloved dongsaeng jello-ah~.......i don't know....i can't remember her face either..the thing that i know is she stutter when she meet me..hummm..well no one can deny my hotness though!' said Daehyun proudly. 'aish..this hyung,really no fun!' Zelo said while making an annoyed face! 'okay hyung..i'm going to sleep now..good night!' he yawned..hmm..such a cute fellow! thought Daehyun..

'okay then..good night!ohh..wait..why don't you sleep beside Himchan hyung tonight??and i will sleep beside Youngjae..you don't mind right??' ask Dae.

'hmm..whatever you say hyung..i just want to sleep so badly now..' Zelo went to the room and in just a few minutes he fall asleep.

'yes!Finally i don't have to sleep beside Chan hyung tonight...what a relief!' said Dae in happiness..

Usually,Yongguk will sleep beside Himchan because he already get that Himchan bad attitude...he hug whoever that sleep beside him..and at the morning..he will denied his bad attitude strongly!

'hmm...anyway,its not my fault if Zelo can't sleep tonight..it's all Yonnguk hyung fault because he don't want to sleep beside Himchan hyung tonight just because Chan hyung didn't take off that annoying mickey shirt!' thought Dae...and after a few minutes he fall asleep too..

---

'yahhh..Taeyeon!When will you wake up huhh?!its almost afternoon..get up now! shout Yoona.. 'ahhh..unnie..its saturday..can't i sleep a bit longer??i'm so tired from the concert last night..' said Taeyeon half asleep. 'no you can't!you better get out of the room or else unnie will drag you out from there! Taeyeon know that she can't fight back to her unnie..she wake up and walk to the kitchen lazily..when she want to take one of the sandwich on the table..Yoona slap her hand. 'not now..wash up first..then you can eat your breakfast!' said Yoona.Hmmm..she just like my mum..thought Taeyeon.Then suddenly someone open the door without even knocking!.. 'morning guys!' said Baro..he just simply get in without knowing that the two girls are still in shock and they might kill someone in this situation! 'YAHHHH!!!' Tae and Yoona shout at the same time.. 'what in the world that you don't know to knock before you enter someone house??!!' said Yoona in anger! 'oppss..mianhae!did i shock you??' ask Baro innocently..He have no idea how mad Yoona is and she might kill him! 'no...NOT A BIT oppa!' said Tae and she even give a scary glance at Baro.

'anyway,why are you here??' ask Yoona.

'ohh..i almost forgot!Yahh..Taeyeonnie!What in the world that you do until you didn't pick up my phone last night??! I called you almost 10 times or more..and i just don't remember already..what did you do really??!'

'last night??after you drove me home..i went to sleep..and also i didn't hear my phone ringging though..'

'really??! goshh..i'm just wasting my energy last night!but are you sure that your phone didn't ringging??that make no sense!Go check your phone now!'

Tae rushed to her room and get her phone.

'look..i told you..there's no phone call..' Baro take the phone to double comfirm it..

'what the...but i really call you last night!' then Taeyeon take back her phone and checking again..

'wait..there's something weird with my phone..i don't use this wallpaper and i don't even know who is in my contacts list!Unnie..did you perhaps play with my phone??' ask Taeyeon with suspicious eyes..

'what did you think i am??a kid??i don't have time to "play" with your phone' said yoona defending herself.

Then..taeyeon remember something...

 

                                                                                                                       

Well , i'm trying my best to make this chapter longer...i just hope that you like it :) And sorry because i might confusing you with the shortcut name like Dae..or Tae..or Chan..hehe..sorry :) Don't forget to subscribe or leave a comment :) Thank You :)