The Beginning ..

Idol + A fan girl

---

'AHHH! I can't wait for them !!! I missed them !! My oppas !! huhhhh...' shout Taeyeon while lying on her bed and at the same time holding a big poster of B.A.P!! Yeah ~ she is so excited that her LOVE-4EVER-N-EVER oppas will make a concert soon !! 'Yahhh..Taeyeon-ah ~ shut up!You're so noisy! I need to do my assigment or else my teacher will kick my !!' 'mianhae unnie...i'm just to excited now..MY B.A.P OPPAS iS COMING !!!!! ' and again...she make that noise that really make Yoona mad ! But , she just endured it because she really know that Taeyonnie..He really CRAZY about that what-so-ever-B.A.P oppas ??!! She really don't have any ideas why that Taeyeonnie really LOVE that B.A.P ??!! 'anyway,you better shut up or else i kick you out! Arraseo ??' Taeyeon just nod because she know that Yoona unnie will really kick her out if she still noisy.

---

Because they have a free time so they decided to read their fans letter and open up their presents..It's so many since they is a famous kpop boy group now. 'hyung,look at my letter!is this girl insane or what??pfftt!She say she will not get married if her husband is not me..' Daehyun burst into laughter while showing the letter to his hyung, Yongguk. 'yahh..you should'nt laugh..we have to respect our fans feeling!Arraseo??' Daehyun stop laughing and only nod.Actually Yongguk is not mad at him..Just want to give him some advice since he is the leader of the group.So suddenly they silence.Then Zelo broke that silenceness.. 'hyung..can't we have any girlfriend??I never dated someone before because i'm too busy being a trainee and now i'm a star!huh...' Zelo asked his hyungs.Actually the other hyungs has dated before accept for Jonguppie.Well they still young! Jongup is just 17 and Zelo was just 16!!No wonder they have never dated before. 'Jello-ah~honestly i dont think we can have any girlfriend now..but promise us if you have dated someone,please tell us!' And the two boys that give ZERO attention to Zelo's question,Himchan & Youngjae just playing with the big teddy bear that they received from they fans.'but hyung,how if one of us dated our own fangirl huh??hmm..that should be interesting right??' said Jongup after a long silence..He must been insane..thought Daehyun. 'yahh..Jongupie,are you insane??' said Daehyun joking.Then all of them is talking about the same thing.What will happen if they really dated with their own fangirl..They talk and talk and talk...and so on..

---

Taeyeon came early to school this morning..She sat at her chair and to blow away her bored,she put on an earphone..and of course the song will be B.A.P songs!Suddenly Baro came and sit beside Tae. 'Morning,Tae!' greeted Baro and still in shock Tae greeted him too.As the class pass by...then TIME To EAT! Tae are starving like hell because she didn't eat breakfast this morning.

---Flashback---

Yoona wake up early this morning.And when Taeyeon is awake,she noticed that Yoona unnie wasn't on her bed..Then,she look at the mirror..there have a memo..maybe its from unnie..thought Taeyeon

Unnie need to go somewhere now..sorry for not making your breakfast..i will make a delicious dinner later,arraseo?And don't be late to school..-Yoona unnie

'ahhh..i guess i will starving a lot today!that unnie!what is there so important until she can't make my breakfast??huhhhh..seems like i need to steal Baro foods today!' And yes ,Tae LOVE home cooking rather than restaurant or school canteen food!

---Flashback end---

'Baro-ah..what did you bring today??' asked Tae with curios. 'of course something yummy!why??you sound like you haven't eat for a year..or perhaps noona didn't cook this morning?? asked Baro..Tae just nod his head as like she dont have any energy left because of starving! 'aigooo..so cute my Tae baby~here i will shared with you'

---

Finally the day have come!Taeyeon is just so excited!She wake up soooooo early.Wearing B.A.P's clothe,with an official B.A.P lightstick and some gifts at her hand..seems like she is preparing for the war! 'are you really going this EARLY??!!' asked Yoona while she make a breakfast for her Taeyeonnie..Of course Yoona will not let Tae goes to the concert without eating!She might faint at the concert.After eating,theres someone knock the door and yes! baro come just in time! He not even get to greeted Yoona when Tae grab his wrist and went out. 'Tae-ah~why should we come this early??The concert start at 7:30 pm and now is only 8:45 am!!' asked Baro that still unsure what exactly was happening! 'aaaaa...don't be mad at me oppa~I just too excited now and we probably will not have a good seat if we came late..aaa..please don't be mad..please Baro oppaa~' said Taeyeon with her damn cuteness that make every guy melt! 'then,okay~i'm not mad though..aishh..your aegyo really drive me crazy! you know that!' Taeyeon just laughed..and that laugh..hmm..so adorable..Baro can't take his eyes from her!

Finally the night have come and thats mean B.A.P will show up anytime by now!!! Taeyeon can't hide her happiness!! She was lucky enough that she sit at the front line that so close to the stage!!she even followed the other BABYs (B.A.P fans) scream shoutly and saying "B A P" continuosly..'ahh..these girls..i'm sure that they will lose their voice tomorrow..i'm really sure ..' he said to himself. And finally,here they come!!!.......