06.

Way Back Into Love

*In SNSD's Dorm*

Yoona's POV:

Sigh what a day.

He called me "Pretty Yoong" today. He held my hand. He made me laugh and smile.

Just thinking about it gives me a heartattack.

If only you knew how much I like you, oppa........

 

"Yoona-ssi, gwenchana?" Yuri unnie asked me,

"Ne. I'm okay." I gave her a smile just to assure her.

"Tell me the truth, Yoona-ssi. We're twins. I know when you're not feeling okay."  Yuri unnie sat down beside me on the couch.

"Unnie, I can't take it anymore." I told her with tears in my eyes "I really really really love him, unnie. I want to tell him. I want him to tell me that he loves me too."

"Yoona-ssi, uljima" Yuri unnie said putting an arm around my shoulder and putting my head down on hers

"I wish he loved me too, unnie. If I didn't introduce Sica unnie to him they wouldn't be together." Thinking about how I was their bridge made it hurt even more. Feels like a thousand thorns are piercing my heart right now.

"Yoona-ssi, you'll be able to find someone better than him. Maybe he doesn't deserve you...."

"But unnie, I feel like there's something between us. What if we're soulmates. What if we're meant to be together, it's just not our time yet. I feel like he's the one for me, unnie. I swear my heart can feel it. What if I'm the one for him too, unnie?"

The two words haunting me for the rest of my life....What and If. I hate those words. I hate it.

 

Yuri's POV:

I at love. I didn't kow what to say to Yoona. How am I going to comfort her?

Should I be like 'But he's dating Sica-ssi...' or 'You have a chance, Yoona?'

Ugh I am so confused right now. 

I feel like I'm in the middle. There's Yoona who's my twin. My bestfriend. The dongsaeng I really care about.

And there's Sica, she's like a sister to me. I may not be her bestfriend but I'm the second closest to her aside from Fany-ssi.

"Yoona......" That was all I could say. I wanted to cry for my bestfriend. She felt so hurt and I didn't know what to do.

"It's okay unnie, you don't have to say anything. I know you don't know which side to take. You don't have to choose between me and Sica unnie." I know I don't have to choose but it's hard to be in the middle.

"I care about you, Yoong. I hate seeing you like this. I miss happy choding Yoona." I told her while pinching her cheek and she smiled.

"I miss happy choding Yoona too, unnie....She'll be back. I just don't know when" She let out a sigh.

"Hey Yoona-ssi. Why don't we go out on a date?"

"As in you and me? I would love to!"

"Yes yes you and me but with boys!"

"Boys.....? There's only one boy for me....." Aish here she goes again.

"Aish, Yoona. You don't want to be sad forever right? Let's just go out. You, me, Taecyeon oppa and Nickhun oppa." She sat up straight and looked at me with a 'WTF' expression

"AGAIN?! We always go out with them......"

"Just give it a try, Yoong. Let's have some fun. You deserve it."

 

I don't know if what I did was right but we'll see what happens. I just want Yoona to be happy again. I don't like seeing her sulking over Donghae oppa. Plus Taecyeon oppa is really nice and he likes Yoona, so it might work out.

I hope.

 

*At a park right next to SNSD's dorm"

Jessica's POV:

"Yah oppa why are you so slow, let's go to the swing!"

"Aigoo, Sica-ssi I'm really tired from practice. Aren't you tired?" I looked at him and he does look tired. It was cute actually. He looked like a baby.

"But oppa, as long as I get to spend time with you I'm never tired!" I held both of his hands and brought him to the swing. "Since you're tired, I'll push you. Arasso, oppa?"

He let out a big sigh "Arasso, arasso. If that makes you happy."

He sat on the swing and I gave him a really big push. But instead of the swing moving he fell to the groud. Ooops.

"YAH~ DID YOU THAT ON PURPOSE?!" He said while getting up from the ground. I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it. It was too funny. Seeing leaves and soil on his shirt and face. "Yah, Sica come over here!"

"Catch me if you can, oppa!"

I started running as fast as I could. But because I wasn't paying attention to the ground, I tripped over a rock.

"Sica-ssi, are you okay?!?!" Donghae oppa was soon right next to me. Holding my back to support me.

"Ugh oppa, I think I sprained my ankle...."

"Aigoo, that's why we shouldn't be playing games like tag anymore. We're too old for that." He said while touching my ankle and trying to lift it. "Did you get hurt anywhere else? Want me to kiss away the pain?"

He kissed my ankle first. My hand next. And  then my knuckles. And then he kissed my forehead. He stopped and his face was inches away from mine.

My heart beat was so fast I felt like I'm going to explode.

 

Donghae's POV:

Aigoo Sica is so clumsy at times. But I like it. I like being able to save her. I like being there for her.

After kissing her forehead, I placed mine on hers. "By any chance, did you hurt your lips too, Sica? I can make the pain go away."

"No it's fine.....I think it is. I mean, I don't know. I'm not sure. But yeah it--"

I kissed her before she could say anything else. I liked kissing her. I liked being with her. I love her. I really do. It's just that there's nothing new in our relationship. That's the sad part.

"Oppa let's go now before people see us."

"Ne~ Okay, Sica baby" I said while pinching here cheeks.

 

I carried her back to SNSD's dorm. As soon as I entered I saw Yuri and Yoona on the couch. Was Yoona crying?

"Omo Sica, unnie. Kwenchana?" Yoona asked her looking very concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just tripped and sprained my ankle." I placed her down on the seat right next to Yoona.

"Oppa, what happened?" Yuri asked me.

"Nothing. We were playing and--"

"Playing?! Aren't you too old for that?" Yuri asked me, raising her eyebrow

"But we were in a park! What were we supposed to do....just stand there?" Sica said "The swings and slides looked so lonely. They needed someone to play with them and make them happy!" Yoona and Yuri giggled.

"Oh by the way, where are the other members? The dorm seems quiet...." I asked them.

"Well Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Hyoyeon went out to a radio show. And Seohyun's studying. As usual" Yuri said while rolling her eyes. "Oh Sica-ssi, let me take you to your room okay? I'll take care of you! Donghae oppa might get you injured if he does."

"Yah shut up! I was the one saved her and brought her here" Yuri stuck her tongue out at me.

"Yeah yeah whaveter oppa." Yuri said. "Let's go Sica baby" She obviously did that to mock me. Aish Yuri.

 

As soon as Yuri brought Sica to her room I realized that I was alone in the room with Yoona.

"Pretty Yoong, are you okay? Why aren't you smiling anymore? Should I show you a mirror so you could see your pretty face and smile?" I told her jokingly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just couldn't take it anymore." She said and gave me a smile.

"Take what exactly?" I sat down right next to her. "You know you can tell me anything. I'm your oppa!"

She nodded and smiled. I expected her to say something but just looking at her eyes made me sad. She looked so hurt and in pain. I wonder what the reason is behind that....Was it because of a guy?

"Yoong, if this is about a guy you can tell me who it is. Oppa will punch him and kick his balls for you." I said while patting her shoulder. I thought she'd stop crying and she'd laugh instead. But she cried even more. I was in panic mode. I didn't know what do when a girl cries. I'm a guy!!!

"Yah Yoona-ssi. Stop crying......" I moved closer to her and placed her head on my shoulder. She sobbed even harder when I did that. Sigh. This is one of my favorite shirts.......

"O-oppa, w-what do y-you do when your h-heart is b-breaking?"

"Well I just smile even though it hurts. I let my mind and heart say 'I deserve so much more than this' and just smile."

"What if you feel like this p-person is r-really the o-one f-for y-you?"

"I'm going to chase after her. I mean if she's the one for me, then why let something go away right?"

"W-what i-if, thise p-person w-was n-never y-yours?" Her voice was cracking. I felt her pain and my heart was aching because of her.

 

Yoona's POV:

Why did Sica unnie break her ankle? If she didn't this wouldn't have happened! And now here I am crying in the arms of the one who keeps breaking my heart every single day.

"Well if this person was never yours....you still have to chase after him. You said he is 'the one' right? Well maybe he'll realize you that you're the one for him too when you confess to him" Oppa.....I'm right here. Can't you see I'm the one for you?

"Don't worry, Yoona. I bet if you confess to any guy they'd like you back immediately." I was shocked by what he said. Will he like me back immediately once I tell him I like him? "Seriously, you're everyone's ideal girl. Who wouldn't like you?"

You, oppa. You don't like me the way I like you.

"Ohh guys, Sica just fell asleep so I gue--" Yuri unnie said coming from one of the rooms in the dorm. "What happened? Yoona, are you okay?"

"It's okay, Yuri. I got this under control." No oppa, you don't. Sigh.

 

I finally sat up and rubbed my eyes and wiped away the unnecessary tears. I looked at Yuri unnie and gave her a smile. She smiled at me back but concern was seen in her eyes.

"Oppa, I'm sorry for ruining your shirt."

"It's okay, Yoona." He gave me a sweet smile. The smile that all fangirls would die just to see in real life. My heart was melting and I feel like one of those fangirls. I wanted to scream,

"So Yoong, we're still going out with Taecyeon oppa and Nickhun oppa, right?"

I looked at Donghae oppa and he looked pretty shocked. He's probably like that because no one would obviously date me "You guys are going out....like on a date?"

"Yeah, oppa, we are! I want Yoong to be happy. I don't like seeing her like this. She doesn't deserve it" Yuri said giving him a smile.

"Oh......I see. Good for her then. I hope you guys will end up together. Or something." Donghae oppa said looking at me and giving me a pat on the shoulder. Sigh. I keep forgetting. He doesn't love me and I don't have a chance. "Well I better get going. Tell Sica, if ever she wakes up, that I said bye. Bye Yoong. Bye Yuri. Have a nice night!" He waved goodbye and left.

 

I wish he loved me.....I really wish he did.