04.

Way Back Into Love

Jessica's POV:

"Aish....why do I have to do a performance with you unni..." Krystal said

"Aigoo, my little baby sister must have missed me so much." I said making a face and pinching her cheeks

"Unni, I'm not little anymore. I'm taller than you." She said trying to push away my hands.

"Don't you miss me doing this, Krys?" I told her

"Of course I missed it unni! We haven't seen each other in a long time. You don't even call me back or even text me. You don't visit me either"

"Krystal, I've just been really busy, okay?"

"Busy with Donghae oppa." She said coldly.

"It's just that I've been so busy and I don't have much time to spend with him so...."

"So you're not denying it? You've been to busy with him? You don't even care about your own sister."

"Krystal, stop being like this!" I said trying not to shout at her.

"Being like what? You're the one who should stop being like this. Stop forgetting that you still have a job. Stop forgetting about your members. Stop forgetting about your sister!" Krystal said. I know she's fighting back the tears. I can see it in her eyes.

I didn't know what to say next.

"Your world doesn't only revolve around Donghae oppa. He isn't the only person who loves and cares about you. But obviously he seems to be the only person you love and care about." She said. It feels like she's my unni and I'm the younger one.

"Krystal...."

"I don't need an explanation unni. In fact I've already gotten used to it without you. The time I needed you the most, the time Amber left us, you weren't there. She is my bestfriend and then she just left and I cried for days maybe even weeks, I don't even know if she's ever coming back, but you didn't care at all. I even texted you, I called you and still nothing."

"What's going on here?" It  Minji unni, the dance instructor.

"Nothing unni." Krystal said, turning her back on me. "Can I go to the bathroom first?"

"Sure dear. But don't take too long, okay? We have alot to talk about"

 

Krystal's words was like a stab in the heart. "Stop forgetting that you still have a job. Stop forgetting about your members. Stop forgetting about your sister....

Your world doesn't only revolve around Donghae oppa. He isn't the only person who loves and cares about you. But obviously he seems to be the only person you love and care about......

The time I needed you the most, the time Amber left us, you weren't there."

 

I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. I'm such a bad sister. I wasn't there for my sister when she needed me the most. I didn't reply to any texts, I didn't even call her back. I don't even think I thought of her.

 

"Sica....are you okay?" Minji unni asked.

"Um....yeah. I'm fine." I heard my voice crack.

"I'm back." Krystal said. Looks like she washed her face.

"Okay, so for SM Town you two will be performing Tik Tok by Ke$ha. You know this song don't you?" I nodded and  side-glanced Krystal and she nodded too "Okay good. Now I'm going to tell you what you're supposed to do."


Great. It's probably something wherein me and Krystal have to do stuff together. It's okay we can pretend that everything's fine.

 

Yoona's POV:

As much as I'm happy to be partners with Donghae oppa for this dance performance, I'm so nervous. It's so weird since everytime I'm with him things get awkward. I know it's because of me. I just get really nervous when I'm around him, I forget to be myself. I hope I remember to be myself and try to not get nervous.

 

Hyoyeon unni, Sooyoung unni and I were first in the room. Then Taemin and Minho came along with Victoria unni. Then after Eunhyuk oppa, Shindong oppa and Donghae oppa. Seeing him just takes my breath away.

 

Our instructor told us to go hang out with our dance partners and said the we needed to get to know each other some more. Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Yoona-ssi, let's get to know each other more."

"Ah oppa....don't we know each other already?" Okay Im Yoona, be yourself.

"Yes, but we have to know each other more, Yoona-ssi" Donghae said giving me this smile that made me have butterflies in my stomach.

"Hi, my name is Im Yoona." I said, extending my hand out to him.

"Oh hello Im Yoona, my name is Lee Donghae. But you can call me oppa." He said giving me a wink and shaking my hand.

"Oh oppa nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Im Yoona."

 

And both of us just goofed off the whole time. It was actually fun. And for the first time I wasn't awkward. At all.

 

Donghae's POV:

I was expecting this thing with me and Yoona to be awkward, but it wasn't. She was actually so funny she kept me laughing the whole time. Now I understand why some people call her "Alligator Yoong" 's like really big when she laughs.

 

I raised my hand to pull up my jacket sleeves, but when I did Yoona's hair got caught by my watch. "Omo."

"What's wrong, oppa?" Yoona asked.

"Your hair is stuck." I told her pointing to my watch.

"Oh I see...." She said touching her hair, pulling it trying to get it off my watch.

"Let me help you with that." I was pulling her hair too. I hope this works. , I think I'm making it worse.

"Ouch oppa, wait. Let me do it." She said grabbing my hand and placing it down.

"I said I was going to help you" Unintentionally I placed my hands on hers and she immediately placed her hand down. "Oh sorry, Yoong."

 

After how many minutes we were able to take her hair off my watch. "Finally~"

"I felt like I had to go cut my hair just to take this watch off " Yoona said.

"But the watch looks good on you." She rolled her eyes.

 

I must say Yoona looked absolutely cute. There's something about her really. I don't know what it is but it seems like she's different from the other girls. I think it was just right that we ended up as partners.