01.

Way Back Into Love

Yoona's POV

"Wake uuuuup~" Aish. I don't want to practice today. Still too tired.

"Im Yoona, I said wake up!" Taeyeon unni said, shaking me so hard my head started to hurt.

"Unni, I'm not feeling very well today.....*cough*" I hope that sounds believable. Taeyeon unni raised her eyebrow.

"Oh really now? If you don't come you won't be able to see him"

"Him? Who's Him? I don't know any Him" Yeah seriously, who's Him.

"Donghae oppa" Taeyeon unni said in a soft whisper that tickled my ear. My heart fluttered just by hearing his name.

"What's with him? Why will we see him?" I don't really know why, but one thing's for sure. I really wanna see him badly.

"We're going to be practicing for SM Town, silly!" Taeyeon unni said while poking my cheek.

"Ohhhh. Haha okay, then. If this means seeing him, then I'll go!"

"That's my girl. Now go take a shower and eat breakfast. Hyoyeon-ssi made some" Taeyeon unni said.

"Wait unni! Where's Sooyoung unni?"

"Well she's obviously in the kitchen eating the table, plates, utensils and whatever's on the table." Taeyeon unni said, rolling her eyes. I coudln't help but laugh. "Yoong, go take a shower now ok?"

 

I sighed to msyself. As much as I want to see him, Sica unni will be all over him. I love Sica unni, but it's just painful. She's been a really good unni to me, and I just have to pretend to be happy for her and Donghae oppa. They look good together. But it's just that, I wish that was me instead of her.

 

Jessica's POV:

I'm so excited for today! We get to practice with the Super Junior oppa's today! I hope me and Donghae oppa will be able to do a duet together. I hope we can perform "Barbie Girl" again. Why does he have to be so cute? I'm glad he's all mine. I must be the luckiest girl ever.

"Aigoo Sica's day dreaming again" Tiffany said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yah, you just interrupted my thoughts!" I said pushing her softly.

"Sorry, Jessi. You just have to concentrate on our practice for today instead of concentrating on him!" She said. "You know that he's been a huge distraction lately. You've been making tons of mistakes in songs and choreographies lately, which never happens. And you've been sleeping alot. Not like your normal sleeping habit okay."

Well it's true...Donghae oppa has been a distraction. We're really busy people and we don't have time to see each other. Sometimes we go to each other's dorms at around 12 midnight to spend some time together and we text and call each other all the time when we're not together.

"Fany-ah.....I just...it's just love...I don't know how to explain it."

"I understand, Jessi. It's just that you shouldn't forget about your career. Don't focus on him only, okay?" Tiffany said giving me her very well known eye smile.

"Okay, Fany. And thanks for always knowing what's best for me."

"Of course, Jessi. That's what bestfriends are for!"

 

I couldn't have asked for a better friend.  I have a boyfriend who is like the greatest guy ever. And all my members are really caring and supportive. I'm really glad. My life is beginning to be perfect.

 

Taeyeon's POV:

Aish, I feel so bad for Yoong. I know how much it hurts to see your friend date the person you've always loved. But you have to admit. Donghae oppa and Sica-ssi are like the perfect couple.

"Taeyeon-ah!!!"

"Mmm? What is it, Sunny-ah?"

"We're gonna be late already and Seohyun is still in the shower!!!!" Sunny said making it as loud as possible for Seohyun to hear.

Aigoo~ maknae, why do you always have to take forever to take a bath!

"Seohyun-ah, if you're not yet done in 1 minute, I will open this door and I don't care if you're still !"

"Unni, don't be like this!!" Seohyun said from inside the bathroom.

"How many times do we have to tell you to take a bath for only 15 minutes!" Sooyoung said banging the bathroom door.

"Yeah, we're gonna be late Seohyun-ah!!" Yuri said.

"Okay okay, I'm done! Why don't you guys just chill for a minute." Seohyun said looking fresh from the shower.

"Okay, let's go~"

 

In the van, all the girls looked so tired. I feel so bad for them. I know we've been flying back and forth from Japan and Korea and we've only been having about 3 hours of sleep. I should ask manager oppa for at least 1 day of rest. Suddenly Sica's phone started ringing. Her ringtone was "No Other" by SJ and it was so freaking loud i felt like throwing her phone out the window.

"YAH SICA CAN'T YOU LOWER THE VOLUME OF THAT!!!!" Yuri said.

"Sorry, Yul...." Sica said bowing her head. "OPPA!!!! ....I can't wait to see you too! I miss you so much too" Everyone started looking at Yoona. She was sitting beside Sica and that makes me feel worse. The expression on her face made my heart ache. I hate seeing her like this. In fact she's never like this. I'm only used to happy choding Yoona.

"We should really make her sit somewhere else...." Sooyoung said, whispering.

"But this is the seat plan. We have to follow it." I told her in reply.

"I just feel really bad for Yoong. I don't like seeing her like this. I should sit next to Sica instead." Sooyoung said. 

 

Yoona's POV:

I don't wanna be seated here right now. I immediately moved slightly away from Sica unni, and placed my earphones on my ears. I made the volume really loud so I couldn't hear them. It really to be friends with someone whom you consider as your sister and she ends up with the person you've always had a crush on. Well the worst part is, you were the one who introduced them to each other

I shouldn't have brought Sica unni with me that time. But it was so long ago, I was still a trainee then. Aish. I hate seeing my "sister" date the person I've always had a crush on. I just want to cry right now. But it's going to be obvious. There's nothing I could do but be happy for them