05.

Way Back Into Love

Yoona's POV:

It was actually fun hanging out with Donghae oppa. I wasn't nervous or scared. I was just myself.

I smiled to myself because I was happy it wasn't awkward.

"Yah~ what are you smiling about?" Donghae oppa said, poking my cheek.

"I'm smiling because I think I'm pretty." I told him jokingly.

"Well Im Yoona is pretty! If I were you I'd smile too." I blushed at what he said. He looked at me and smiled

"Yah the two of you let's go to the cafeteria and eat!" Eunhyuk oppa said

"C'mon Pretty Yoong, let's go eat!" Donghae oppa said while taking hold of my hand and dragging me along with him.

 

Jessica's POV:

Wake up in the morning feelin' like P. Diddy

 

Ugh damn it, it's like the 100th time we've been listening to this song. I hate it. I don't even want to memorize it. I don't even want to dance to it.

"Hey Krys, do you memorize the song already?" I spoke to her in English since I know she's more comfortable with it

"Oh wow. All of a sudden I exist in your life? Why don't you ask Donghae oppa." She said coldly and it hurt me.

"Yah, stop acting like this! I'm sorry okay! I'm sorry, I'm not a good enough sister. I already know that." I said, while holding back my tears. I didn't want to cry. Crying only made you look weak. "You don't have to rub it in my face. I know you wouldn't hear me out because you're just as stubborn as me!"

Silence filled the room. All we could hear was the music and it was annoying me so much.

"From the very start, I knew I wans't a good enough sister!" I told her trying not to scream and shout "I knew I wouldn't be able to take care of you. You know how hard it is for me to balance things! There's our Japan promotions and our scheduled activities in Korea, I can't take it all at once okay! I'm sorry if it seems like I care about Donghae oppa more than you. But you're more important than he is, I already know that. This is just my first time to experience love, okay. My first time to actually be in love with someone. How am I supposed to know about things? I'm sorry, Krys. I really am."

I tried my best not to cry but I couldn't help it. I could feel hot tears rolling down my cheeks.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms around me. Patting my back, brushing my hair away from my face and wiping away the tears. "Unnie, don't cry."

"I'm sorry, Krys. I'm so sorry."

"Unnie, stop crying. I understand why now. And I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for being immature about this." She said smiling at me. "Let's wash up and then let's call Minji unnie to help us with the choreography."

Krystal held my hand and led me to the bathroom. I was glad that I had a sister who loves and cares for me so much. Even if I pushed her away or ignored her, she was still nice to me and I love her for that. I was happy that everything was okay again between us.

 

Donghae's POV:

"Donghae-ssi, remember that one time when we went to this night club and you were talking to this girl but she was actually a--"

"YAH EUNHYUK-SSI, YAJUGULE?!?!?! DON'T EVER BRING THAT UP AGAIN!!!" Aish this guy, really?! I don't even want to remember what happened. Most embarrassing moment of my life.

"Hyuk oppa, tell us what happened!" Sooyoung said with this evil expression on her face.

"Well Donghae came in and he saw this really pretty girl and he walked up to her and--" I threw a water battle on Hyuk's face just to make him shut up.

"If you bring that up again I swear I'm going to cut you into pieces and when you wake up, you won't be seeing the sun anymore. You'll wake up in the flames of hell, Eunhyuk-ssi"

Eunhyuk gulped while everyone else in the table laughed. I managed to take a look at Yoona and she was doing her very well known alligator laugh. I found it so cute and adorable.

Aish, Donghae what are you thinking?! You already have Jessica.....don't think about other girls. Especially Yoona. They're from the same group for crying out loud.

"Oppa, is there something bothering you?" Yoona asked me.

"Yeah what's with your face, Donghae? And why are you staring at Yoona like that?" Shindong asked me, raising his eyebrow.

"I was staring? Jinjja? I didn't even know...I think I'm zoning out again." I told them while scratching that back of my head.

"You're just like Sica noona, hyung. You zone out alot. Any time and any place. You both really are perfect for each other" Minho said from across the table.

 

"Perfect for each other" that's what everyone says. There's no such thing as perfect.....

Jessica and I are like a puzzle piece. When it's done, you think everything's perfect right? Since all the pieces fit perfectly together to make it complete. But people get bored with it and take the pieces out again and put the puzzle piece back together and they got bored again and put it back.....

Well yeah that's how we're like to me. We get bored. It's the same routine everyday.....just like those puzzle pieces. There's nothing new. No matter how hard you try the picture of the puzzle would always be the same, the shapes too wouldn't be any different. No matter how perfect the puzzle pieces are for each other, that's just it.

I love Jessica. I really do. She makes me happy but I think our relationship would just be like this. A puzzle piece that people get bored of. Even if the puzzle pieces fit perfectly for each other, that's all it's gonna be.