03.

Way Back Into Love

Jessica's POV:

"Oppa....I think everyone's in the practice room already."

"Aww, but I want to spend more time with you~" Donghae oppa whispered in my ear.

"Maybe we could spend some more time later....during break time."

"I don't think I can wait that long." Donghae oppa whispered again, his breath tickling my ear.

"Aish, so impatient." I said, pushing him softly.

"You just ruined the moment. Moment ruiner." Donghae oppa said pulling me closer to him.

"Yah oppa, people might see us." I said looking around to see if anyone's there.

"No one's here, Sica." Donghae oppa said kissing me on the corner of my mouth.

"Oppa......."

"But I just missed you so much, Sica. You don't know how much I wished I could hold you in my arms like this again and kiss those perfect lips of yours." Donghae oppa said, tracing my lips. All I could do was stare at him. He looked so handsome. Like a Greek god. I'm so lucky to have him.

"You don't know how much I've missed you too, oppa." I told him, kissing him lightly.

"Aish...GO GET A ROOM!!!!" Sooyoung said from the window.

"Why are you even looking at us! You go get a room. This is OUR room." I yelled back at her.

"THAT'S NOT EVEN A ROOM! I'm in the practice ROOM right now, so I am in a room." Sooyoung said, sticking her tongue out. I rolled my eyes.

"Sooyoung-ah, are you gonna continue watching us?" Donghae oppa asked her.

"Yeah, I am. So I could take some photos of you guys and blackmail Sica one day"

"What if we get , are you still gonna watch us?" My head immediately turned to Donghae oppa. I gave him this wtf are you talking about look.

".....................what?" Sooyoung said looking really surprised. I bet I looked as shocked as her.

"You heard me. If I start taking off Sica's clothes and she starts taking mine off, you'll be here to watch it all, right?"

"I think I'm going to puke." Sooyoung said, closing the window immediately. Donghae oppa snickered.

"Yah oppa, what was that about?!?!" I asked him.

"So she'd leave us alone. You think I'm really going to do that? Come on Sica, I know my limits." I stared at him dumbfoundedly. What was I even thinking.....

"I think we better go to the practice room now. Taeyeon-ssi might pull all my hair out or something."

"Awww~ Sica, don't leave me." Donghae oppa said pouting like a cute little puppy.

"Yah~ don't give me that face." I said, squishing his cheeks.

"And you stop being so gorJess." He said cupping my face with his hands and kissed me. My heart was beating so fast I feel like it's gonna explode. It started out as a simple innocent kiss but it became more than that. He started kissing me so hungrily. He never kissed me that way before. I pulled away from him first. Our foreheads touching.

"Oppa, what was that for?"

"Nothing......I just really love you Sica, I hope you know that. I'm glad you came into my life." He told me, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too, oppa. More than I most likely should." I told him, kissing him softly on the lips.

 

Taeyeon's POV:

Aish. Where's Sica-ssi? She's 20 minutes late already! I can take it when she's 5 minutes late but 15 minutes??? What could she be doing!

"Hi guys....sorry I'm late." Sica said bowing to everyone. Everyone just stared at her with irritated expressions.

"20 minutes late? Jessi.......what did I tell you this morning? I thought you understood me." Fany said.

"Yah unni, we've been waiting and waiting and we thought....." Soehyun said.

"Thought what?" Sica asked, raising her eyebrows. Everyone's head turned to maknae.

"That you got kidnapped or something!" Everyone smiled "Psh, all of you unnis have dirty thoughts."

"Yah Sica-ssi kidnapped by Donghae oppa doing...." Yuri was the one who spoke this time.

"Doing what?" Sica asked.

"Puzzle pieces! What did you guys think I was going to say?" Yuri said chuckling.

"Okay anyway...." I said "Sica-ssi, what is wrong with you? 20 minutes late? That's a new record! Normally you're just 5 minutes late and that's fine with me. But 20 minutes? What could you have been doing?"

"Mianhae, Taeyeon-ah. Me and Donghae oppa were just talking....."

"Yeah, talking about going !!" Sooyoung said.

"Sooyoung-ah, I'm going to kill strangle you." Sica said.

"Sure. If you can reach me."

"I'm not that short! I'm taller than Taeyeon-ah and Sunny-ah."

"YAH SICA-SSI!" Sunny said. And the room started to get noisy. Aigoo.....

"Everybody listen!" Still, no one's listening to me. "Hellooooo guys???"

"CAN EVERYONE JUST KEEP QUIET SO WE CAN GET OVER IT?" Yoona said angrily. Everyone fell silent. Yoona never does things like this. She rarely gets mad. And when I mean rarely. I mean like never.  "IF YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO LISTEN JUST LEAVE THE ROOM. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT."

The room was really quiet now. All we needed was the sound of the cricket and then this scene would've been perfect.

"Okay, thanks Yoona." I said "As you all know we're going to be practicing for SM Town. And of course it involves performances with the other groups. So I have the list of people who'll be performing with certain members from other groups. Sica-ssi, you'll be performing with your sister."

"With my sister? Can't I perform Barbie Girl with Donghae oppa." Sica asked.

"Sorry, but this is the list that was given to me by manager oppa." I told her. "Okay so next will be a dance performance and the people who I'll be calling will be paired up with people from other groups. Hyoyeon-ssi and Eunhyuk oppa. Yuri-ssi and Minho.  Sooyoungiee and Shindong oppa and lastly Yoona-ssi and Donghae oppa. There are members from other groups but they aren't paired up with any of us here anymore."

 

Yoona's POV:

"Okay so next will be a dance performance and the people who I'll be calling will be paired up with people from other groups. Hyoyeon-ssi and Eunhyuk oppa. Yuri-ssi and Minho.  Sooyoungiee and Shindong oppa and lastly Yoona-ssi...." God please let me be paired up with Donghae oppa. Please. Please. I know it's either Taemin or him but please Lord, please make it Donghae oppa. "and Donghae oppa."

My eyes widened and I felt like I was gonna die of happiness right there. But I had to control myself or else Sica unni will see.

"Okay uh...maknae you'll have a duet with Kyuhyun oppa....." After that I felt like I couldn't hear a thing anymore. Me and Donghae oppa will be dance partners for SM Town. And there isn't only one show for SM Town. There are around 4. I was so happy I can't even find words to explain my happiness.

 

"Ohh Yoona-ssi is dance partners with Donghae oppa." Yuri unni said nudging me.

"Unni, I'm so happy for you!" Seohyun-ah said shaking me.

"Yah both of you keep quiet. Sica unni might hear us!" I told them

"Nah, she isn't here. She went off to see Krystal. They're gonna start practicing right now." Yuri unni said.

"Okay the dance group performers, you guys should go to the extra dance practice room right now." Taeyeon unni said.

 

Donghae's POV:

"YAH DONGHAE-SSI YOU'RE LATE AGAIN. 20 MINUTES LATE." Leeteuk hyung said looking very disappointed.

"Minahe, hyung." I said bowing down to him.

"Okay fine, I'll let it pass. But this will only happen once okay, and never again. Got that?"

"Yes, hyung." I said bowing again.

"So....as everyone knows it's gonna be SM Town 2010 soon. And of course some of us are going to have to perform with members of other groups. So Sungmin-ah, you're gonna be performing with TRAX."

"Okay!" Sungmin-ssi said in reply.

"Uh...Kyuhyun-ah, you'll be doing a duet with Seohyun."

"I don't think she has a good impression of me after calling her y...." Kyuhyun said.

"That's not my problem anymore." Teuk hyung told him. "Okay lastly the dance performances...so you guys will be paired up with the other girls. Eunhyuk-ssi with Hyoyeon-ssi. Shindong-ah and Sooyoung-ssi. And Donghae-ah you're paired up with....."

"Sica-ssi. Isn't it?" Yesung hyung said.

"No. Yoona-ssi." Teuk hyung said.

 

Yoona-ssi? Okay we've done tons of things together before, but we're still awkward. I don't know why we are. I remember during Sukira days things were really awkward. No matter how hard we try. Sometimes it's fine but then it turns out to be awkward again. Yoona and I have an awkward relationship, really. I don't know why but I tend to get nervous when I'm with her. What's going to happen to us now that we're paired up us dance partners.....