Plot Finally Advances Haha ^^

One Sided Love

Min-Ji's POV

It was a nice day outside.........but I was inside playing video games with Gongchan so how the heck should I know. :D

Anyway we were playing Dance Central 3 and he kept beating me and i felt like body slamming him.

"Damn it!" I grunted "Thats 9 times in a row you beat me Gongchan" I said looking at him suspeciously. 

He then chuckled "Years of practice I am famous after all!" He said pumping his chest up.

I suddenly burst from my bed and gave him pleading eyes "Oh my god! Really I cant wait to see you live!"

Gongchan laughed and gave a small nod as he looked over at his messages and than became serious.
I looked curiously at him,but he just flashed a smile to me that could make his fangirls all pass out I swear I'd kill for his smile.  I sat up as I thought of something randomly. Why haven't I met with his friends at all on a personal level? Was he hiding something from me that would tell me something about him he didn't want me finding out
? Wait! No that couldn't be. Gongchan is a sweet guy patient enough to deal with my amnesia situation so I must be imagining things again. I tend to do that alot honestly. I have to remind myself to ask Yoo-na later about them, if she knows anything at all which she will because she has special connections with special people. 

Gongchan's POV

I glanced over at Min-Ji out of the corner of my eye. She looked so adorable the way she looked confused and was pouting due to me beating her at our previous matches. Even when she has amnesia that could never affect her personality, she was a special girl and I know she can recover from anything. The only problem I'm not comfortable with addressing is when she does get her memory back, if at all, will she go back to being head over heels for CNU. I really think that I've been given a second chance with Min-JI. I'll try as best as I can to make sure she knows how much I care for her no matter what anyone says! I mean she deserves better than someone who doesn't pay attention to her. I looked at my phone and got a text message from CNU. Well this is great...Anyways I read the text message and heaved a long sigh, which apparently Min-Ji noticed. 

"Ya, Gongchan what's wrong?" She tilted her head in that way that somehow made my heart melt. I could never resist any facial expressions she gave me, even that weird cross-eyed look with a mix of some duck face. 

"Nothing nothing...Just that the guys want me back at the studio. You know the usual busy work." I gave an apologetic look and rolled on my back on her bed and sat up. I swear I was going to give them all a piece of my mind, they gave me the day off just to come back and help. Anyway there wasn't much I could do was there? No seriously, I'd take any other solution if there is any other. I stood up getting ready to leave when Min-Ji tugged on my coat. I turned to look at her in a bit of curosity as she looked down thinking.

"Gongchan...Do you think...I could pass by the studio and meet the others and spend time with them a bit more than the party Yoo-na threw?" I wasn't thinking, I was distracted by Min-Ji and I gave a small nod panicing after she called my name and I snapped back into reality.
"O-Oh! Of course you can Min-Ji! Though you might need Yoo-Na or Hee-Sun to take you there." She nodded and I smiled. I really didn't want her to come though. It might trigger her memories back, maybe even the memories that held her feelings for CNU. Maybe she'd forget about me and go back to a hopeless one sided love. Then again, that's basically my story too, I've loved Min-Ji since we met in that forest, but of course I had to be afraid and never could tell her for the fear of rejection. 

"I can't wait until tomorrow than!" She was literally as hyper as a puppy and hella cute like one to maybe a little more. I had to admit that this is when she's in her cutest state to be honest. I gave a small nod. I couldn't knock the smile off her face. Thats basically how killing a puppy or kitten would feel, would you be able to do that? I decided I'd consult one of the guys with these problems. And maybe think about seeing a therapist. 

Anyway, in the heat of the moment, I leaned in slowly blushing anticipating the touch of our lips.
We were inches, centimeters apart until...


A/N WOW! Ive been dead so long Im so sorry guys! Haha anyway updates will be maybe each one to two weeks Ill need to see. Anyways, thanks for sticking around, opinions are greatly aprreciated! Oh btw HAPPY WHITE DAY (/^o^)/