Pre-Valentines Day Miracle

One Sided Love

Gongchan's POV

Since the day Min-Ji was hit by a car I visited her everyday. I swear there were like a billion flowers in their. None of the others knew though they all thought i was just visiting home which was like weird right.

This time I brought roses and rode my bike to the hospirtal in the cold air my breathe making puffs of air. (Or however you say it XD)

It would be a miracle if my beloved Min-Ji would wake up today I had a strange feeling that it would. I entered the hospital and saw Min-Ji's sister coming out of her hospital room.

She seemed to be a bit happier then usual so I went up to her.

"Yoo-na what's up you are happier than usual anything good happen" I asked casually.

She basically yelled at me "OMGGONGCHANITSAMIRACLEMINJIHASAWOKENJUSTINTIMEFORVALENTINESIMSUPERDUPERSUPERHAPPYTHATSHESACTUALLYOUTHERCOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I couldnt quite get what she was saying. O_o

I was gonna ask but she skipped away happily. I took the roses and went inside into the room but as I entered I dropped the roses on the ground.

I saw Min-Ji up for the first time looking out the window and hair blowing since the window was open. I felt a small blush coming on but smiled walking in and stopping in front of her.

She just smiled at me I could tell that there was something wrong. She'd usually scratch her cheek and look down before looking at me directly.

I looked at a clipboard in front of me and picked it up looking through the papers and saw one.

"Hmm blah blah blah oh here hmm it says here....she's got amnesia!" I said yell whispering to myself to do disturb Min-Ji.

What do I do she's awake but she doesn't know me. I heard footsteps coming and I knew i wasn't suppose to be here so I jumped out the window. Lucky we were ont he first floor or i'd be dead.

So I heard the doctor's words which I agreed on.

The doctor came in and said " Miss Jeong it seems you have memory loss but you can get your memory back you just have to remeet the people you loved and spend time with them every moment you spend with them you'll bound to remember something." 

The doctor is able to let her leave in a week, perfect I can surprise her with a "Welcome Back" party. To the planning I go.

I started running till I stopped seeing my pants were gone. Dang it I left them in the bushes. I quickly ran back everyone who saw laughing and put them on and ran the other way to avoid those people. Just hope the paparazzi didn't get a shot of me.

But please that wouldn't even happen, well I hope it wouldn't. I got on my bike and started riding back to the other members excited to tell them the news. 

I started mentally preparing everything and took my phone out and texted both of Min-Ji's sisters to see if they approved.

Yoo-na basically texted smiley faces and a bunch of yes's along with the smiley faces. Her other sister just sent a plain yes. 

I could tell where Yoo-na got hey hyperness. It was obviously Min-Ji but that didn't matter. It was time to start the real planning. 

I suddenly hit a rock and fell through the doors of the studio.

"That was easy.." I mumbled and ran around looking for the guys till I spotted them and yelled at them.

"GUYS MIN-JI'S FINALLY AWAKE AND WE GOTTA PLAN THE BEST WELCOME HOME PARTY EVER" I said confidently at them as they starred back with blank expressions.