White Day

One Sided Love

Min-Ji's POV

I was playing with pens aiming at anyone who entered the room. One of the nurses came in and I flinged the red pen at her.

"Haha score 29 for Min-Ji 0 for the other normies" I said all happy go lucky mood.

She seemed to get pissed off and threw it back but it missed and bounced off the window and hit her in the face making her fall into the halls.

"Haha you loose you loose!!" I yelled jumping on the bed feeling free.

Someone entered the room tackling me to the floor.

"Oww careful with the merchandise" I said all self absorbed like which I think I am.

"We gotta get going here put this on and let's get going." Gongchan was his name who threw me the dress, my favorite color of course, and I rushed him out and changed.

His mouth was hanging up just stuttering not knowing what to say. I laughed and we ran off to I don't know where singing along to songs XD.

Gongchan's POV

Today was it, I was gonna tell Min-Ji maybe it's perfect time since you know she has not that much memory. We got there and everyone yelled "SURPRISE HAPPY WHITE DAY!!!"

She just looked there confused as I spoke up.

"White day is the holiday where the guys give the gifts & chocolate to the girls of their choice." I said smart mood activated.

Baro added "Yup just like Valentines Day except it's the opposite gender doing the giving. So here we are throwing a party for your recovery."

She nodded and we started the night with karoke. First up was Yoo-na and I had to say she sang with a squeaky voice that broke Dong Woo's glasses. 

Unlike us we sang awesome but I guess it ran in the family, they all had high pitched voices that could break glass which it did. 

After that I went to Min-Ji and was trying to speak.

"M-M-Min-Ji w-w-well I-I-I was wondering i-if you would be my g-g-g" Before I could finish Sanduel burst back in the place with soda and chips.

Yoo-na then screamed hugging Min-Ji and started squishing her,

"HOWDAREYOUTRYTOGETMYBABYFATHAVEYOUNOSOULSANDUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She said all at once. What was that a hobby of her's or something.

Sanduel was happy though. I guess he was high on sugar now, not surprised though he gets high easily.

3 Hours Later

All of us except Dong Woo and Jinyoung were singing really off key yelling "HIGH HIGH IM SO HIGH! HIGH HIGH UP IN THE SKY!"

Jinyoung was filming though laughing and spoke "This is going on Facebook no matter what as the Crazy 8!"

By the time we stopped half of us passed out and I sighed.

"Make that Crazy 4" I said pointing to the unconsicus others.

I tried again and went up to Min-Ji and try to ask her my question.

"Like I was saying I was wondering if you would be my girlf-f-f-ri-" 

Once again I got cut off by Yoo-na singing to her favorite idol ever. I hit my head as Min-Ji ran off to sing along. Why is it always me who goes unfortunate? Does the world hate me that much?

Anyway the night passed by fast and we all left but I was put in charge of taking Min-Ji home while Yoo-na and Hee-sun stayed longer with the others.

Min-Ji was walking along me and looked at me.

"So what were you going to ask me anyway?" She asked looking at me in suspence.

I sighed and thought it was now or never. I built up all my courage for this one move. I was going to kiss Min-Ji!! I let my brain do the rest and leaned in planning to place a kiss on her lips. Last thing I saw before closing my eyes was her eyes wide in surprise.

"Hey!!!" Yoo-na ran up catching up to us happy. Dammit thanks for ruining my moment Yoo-na. I sighed and pulled back from the kiss to be and watched Hee-sun Yoo-na and Min-Ji leave talking happy and excited to be reunited.

I mumbled to myself "I seriously have to make my moves quicker and not in the middle of the streets."

At Home

I arrived home changed into my regular clothes and jumped into bed looking at the ceiling.

"I will make my move on you Min-Ji and I won't let no one stop me!" I said and doze off in my bed snuggling my dog close to me.

Yoo-na's POV

I made sure both Hee-sun and Min-Ji were safely in their rooms and went up to mines. I knew what Gongchan was trying to do so I purposely cut him off every single time he tried to make a move on Min-Ji. I'm not planning to let him kiss Min-Ji while she has no memory. No matter what I won't let my sister get soiled by him.

"You won't win so easily Gongchan, I'm a tough cookie to break." I said determined and slept.

A/N Hey guys since tomorrow's White Day I wanna wish you all a happy White Day and hope you enjoyed this chapter. Who whats gonna happen next :3