Heartbreaking Devastation

One Sided Love

Sanduel's POV

It was another ordinary day in the music biz we were working on practicing a new music video our first to be exact. It was my birthday today as I kept getting gifts from my adoring fans. One thing stook out though, usually my friend Min-Ji would text me during the day but she hasn't yet.

I didn't know what to do but I thought it was just she was busy until I heard Gongchan talking to Min-Ji. Personally i thought Gongchan loving Min-Ji was not awesome. I was rooting for CNU and Min-Ji's love to come through. Sadly my old friend CNU is so hmm how to say it uhh an airhead.

I tried to convince him and I was getting there. I talked the other members to make noise so we could stop him from asking her out.

It seemed we made him really pissed that he had to hang her up as I smirked to myself.

 

"Well thanks guys you ruined my chances of asking Min-Ji out" Gongchan spoke angrily blamming us as I chuckled.

"Dude you know she got the hots for CNU not you." I butted in saying with a laugh.

"Well I'm going to call again to ask her out and prove it to you guys." He said angryily and marking her number quickly like his life depended on it. He had it on speaker and we all heard her sister saying she got hit by a car. Gongchan was crying so sadly I couldn't stand this dude crying. 

"Boys were going to the hospital to visit Min-Ji" I said grabbing my car keys.

Gongchan's POV

I stopped crying hearing Sanduel right. HE! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE!! He loved the idea of CNU and Min-Ji so why help me out here. I didn't reject his help though. I ran through the door and jumped through his open window of his car and waited for the others.

4 hours later

We reached the hospital she was being held in and I had to go inside first nervously. I walked in as the doctor saw me and came up to me and started talking.

"I apologize but Min-Ji will be staying a bit more longer since.....she's in a coma and we aren't sure when she'll awake" The doctor said as he walked out.

I couldn't believe it but it was true. The love of my life is in a coma. I sat next to her and just burst in sadness and tears. We had to head back to the music label and I refused to go but I was dragged off.

"NO! NO! I'm not leaving Min-Ji!!!! I protested but I ended up crying the whole way back.