Introduction

One Sided Love

Flashback,12 Years Ago

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

"Who dares come into my forest now?" A small girl had whispered hiding in a near-by tree spying on 5 boys strolling along the path.

She saw the boys drawing closer to the tree and saw them pass by a little before hanging by one of the tress branches but when she swung she hit one of the boys in the head with her legs before falling over on the boy.

The boys stared in shock to see the girl falling from the tree as she stood up off the boy she landed on and had an annoyed look on her face as she yelled random background music from her ipod started playing, "Why are you 5 here in my forest!"

One of the boys chimed up "Uhh this isn't your forest this is all of -" The boy got cut off by the girl.

"This is my forest I can prove it!" The small girl pulled out of her pocket her birth certificate and where the location of birth was "Chungbuk National University Hospital" crossed out in crayon and replaced by to the right saying "In the forest".

All of them looked weirdly at the girl but decided to go along with it while one of them said, "So what's your name i'm Gong Chan Shik"

The girl snickered and a smirk crossed her face "Names Min-Ji birthday March 19th blood type A-".

The other boys introduced themselves to her as Shin Dong Woo, Cha Sun Woo, Jung Jin Young, and Lee Jung Hwan as they all started to talk about random stuff the day past and each one of them left as Min-Ji left she whispered to herself, "I think knowing these 5 will be a heck of an adventure alright!" She pumped a fist in the air running off  from the forest.

End of Flashback

5 Years Later

Min-Ji's POV

Well I can't believe it my 5 friends i've known for like forever have made it in the show bizz world and are leaving today it feels like it was only just yesterday that I fell on Baro ahh the sweet memories. 

"Oh shoot I was going to be late to see them one last time." I quickly grabbed my bag and teddy bear that I had gotten at age 3 from my mother who sadly passed away but I just ignore that fact and live all happy day after day.

I ran to the boys being hugged into a bear hug by all them except Baro he just gave me a light punch on the shoulder is all.

"After all we been through it's finally going to take an end" Spoke up Gong-chan looking as if were to cry and he pulled me into one last hug.

CNU pulled me into a hug that eventually turned into squeezing the life out of me as the others did as well.

"M-Min-Ji I need to tell you something before we go" Gong-chan stuttered while speaking obviously knowing he was nervous.

I looked confused as ever at Gong-chan taking one last glance at CNU before looking at the ground and then out of the blue almost yelling out for the world to here which wasn't my intention at all as I pointed to him, "I LIKE YOU I JUST HAD TO SAY IT BEFORE YOU GO I'VE LIKED YOU NOW FOR A LONG WHILE!" I didn't know what I did so I covered my mouth blushing red and then turned to Gong-chan like nothing happened "Yes Gong-chan?"

"What-oh I was going to say that I-" He again got cut off by the sound of the car honking saying to speed the good-byes up.

We all said our last good-byes and i handed them by bear as a little gift before they departed. I stood waving until I couldn't see them anymore. I left home and stopped by the forest having flashbacks of the years with them before walking home slowly.