The Accident

One Sided Love

6 Years Later

Korea-Seoul-Cheonggyecheon-2008-01.jpg

Min-Ji's POV

I am now 18 years old and my birthday has passed to prove it. The guys texted me all day and in total i got like 100 texts from each of them except Baro I got like 39 from him. Great.......This is gonna cost me alot on my phone bill.

When I look at the texts it just makes me all smile and feel all happy inside me. Oh today was March 20 Sandeul's birthday I wanted to go visit them but school didn't allow me to get out early enough to catch a train to their music label.

My party was spent with my puppy that I got from the boys before they left. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at the caller I.D....I smiled to myself when I saw that said "Gongchan..." I mumbled and answered the phone as I kept walking.

"Hey Gongchan long time no talk" I said in that cute squeaky voice I used to talk in when I was younnger that he loved so much.

"Hey how's been you Min-Ji" Gongchan said chuckling after hearing the voice he hasn't heard in 6 years and missed hearing.

"Oh not much just here taking care of Candy here and how's your music careers doing now?" I asked a bit too curious than usual.

"Well we are recording our first music video and the others are super excited and will get tired." He laughed through the phones about his comrades.

"That's great to hear your doing fine." I said hearing voices through the phone and eventually yelling.

"Min-Ji i'm going to need to call you later, bye!" He hung up before I could say bye but that's classic Gongchan. I laughed and walked to the store to get something for Sandeul and send it to him.

I crossed the street after seeing the perfect gift for Sandeul. I ran across a red light but than I heard a car horn and looked to the side seeing a car coming toward me.The car and I collided and I fell over hard on the concrete ground. Last thing I remeber seeing was blood falling from the car and people yelling real loud I mean HELLO DYING PERSON OVER HERE!! but before I could say anything I out.

Gongchan's POV

"Well thanks guys you ruined my chances of asking Min-Ji out" I spoke angrily blamming them.

"Dude you know she got the hots for CNU not you." Sandeul butted in saying it obviously.

"Well I'm going to call again to ask her out and prove it to you guys." I dialed her number and waited for an answer but when someone answered there was crying and we exchanged glances.

"Uhh hello what's wrong?" I asked a bit nervous.

A girl probably her sister was trying to stop crying and spoke between sniffles "I-its Min-Ji s-she got h-hit by a car."

I was in shock as the others heard too and I dropped the phone not believing this, Min-Ji getting hurt. I broke into tears and laying down on the floor in tears which was a first for me.