White Day Party Preparation

One Sided Love

Gongchan's POV

The others looked at me in confusion and Baro spoke up.

"Have you lost your mind Gongchan. She probably isn't awake yet." He said staring at his phone screen not seeming to care.

"No! I'm positive here I took a picture." I said looking for my phone in my pocket.

Jinyoung gave a "What the hell" face and said "Why would you take a picture of Min-Ji when she's a coma are you a pedo bear Gongchan."

"What NOO I'm not.....I just like seeing her this way it makes her prettier." I tried to explain to them.

Sanduel glared not convinced "Right......Anyway the picture."

"Oh right right here we go." I flipped through the pictures and showed it to them with a success look on my god beautiful cute face. (Yes i said that and i regret nothing XD)

Dong Woo (Aka CNU) nodded in agreement "Well that does seem to be Min-Ji and Gongchan seems to get creepier by the second."

I was hoping they all would say yes since Yoo-na was already buying everything in the party store and buying sweets for the occasion. They all exchanged worried glances but then agreed.

"Yes!!! Thanks guys!" I wrote the address down for them and handed it to Sanduel and before I left I poked my head in and yelled to them.

"Oh by the way guys Min-Ji doesn't recognize any one of us except Yoo-na and her other sister later!!!" I ran from the guys obviously knowing I left them in shock. I got on my bicycle and rode to meet up with Yoo-na.

Yoo-na's POV

I was running around the streets with tons of bags in my arm as I hummed. Everyone stared at me but as my moto says "I DONT GIVE A !" 

Anyway I was carrying the bags to my car and stuffed the bags inside. I was buying out all of the party stores of anything and everything Min-Ji liked. Every now and then I checked my phone mumbling to myself.

"Where the heck is Hee-Sun! She was suppose to be here a long time ago." If you couldn't tell I wasn't the patient type of girls. If you keep me waiting I'd punch you when you'd get here.

Who's Hee-Sun you ask? Simple she is our younger sister. Unlike me she was calm and quiet unlike muah who was loud and crazy. ^o^

I just finished clearing out the stores and was driving to the party location and there I saw Gongchan and the rest of B1A4 with him plus Hee-Sun. 

"Okay were all here great!! Now get stuff from my car and put it where you think it should go! Remember i'm no professional so i'm highly trained for doing this type of stuff!" I said starting to throw stuff at everyone.

"Uhh shouldn't you be trained to do this." A slightly concerned Baro asked.

"DONTJUDGETHEALMIGHTYYOONAORISHALLTHROWYOUINTOCAGES!!!!!" I yelled quickly.

Everyone looked at me confused so I cleared my throat to say it once more until Hee-Sun interrupted me.

"She said and I quote 'DONT JUDGE THE ALMIGHTY YOO-NA OR I SHALL THROW YOU INTO CAGES!" She cleared and left to get the cake for us.

"Ahh I taught her well in the language of crazy didn't I? They grow up so fast!" I said pretend crying.

Gongchan sighed and mumbled "Gonna be one heck of an afternoon now isnt it but we should be able to finish it today haha!"

"Hey Gongchan!! Stop slacking off and get back to work I'm not paying you to mumble to yourself!" I yelled.

"Your not paying me at all..." He said picking up the bags and setting the decorations up.

"EXACTLY THATS WHY IM NOT PAYING YOU!!!" I yelled and grabbed a bag and started painting the walls with Min-Ji's favorite things.

"I hope Mi-Ji will remember something soon..." I mumbled and painted my face a little not paying attention.

Couple Minutes Later

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" I yelled looking in a mirror to see paint on my face. 

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS!!" I looked at everyone laughing and smirking.

I stompped off to the bathroom washing it off hearing Hee-Sun coming back with the cake. I grabbed a green dress and handed it to Gongchan.

green-metallic-prom-dress-297x300.jpg

"Okay listen up everyone!! We have our outfits here so it's time to change into them and Gongchan you'll be giving Min-Ji her dress and bringing her here." I said handing everyone their outfits from the closet.

"Now go go go! We have no time to spare! Gongchan. Your Mission, if you choose to accept it is bringing Min-Ji here! This message will blow up in 5 seconds!" I said as Gongchan ran out in his tuxedo to the hospital.

"Works every time... Now the rest of you go to the restrooms and change change change!!" I said pushing everyone in and ran to the girl's stalls to change and started to dress into my orange dress.

y4051-orange2.jpg

"This is totally going to work I just know it will. I mean it has to work." I kept telling myself as I waited for my slow sister to come out.