April-16-2013

Not a Seoul

 

Kris groaned as he pulled the pillow over his head. As he heard the front door shut and the makeshift locks being put into place he began mumbling under his breath. It was just incoherent nonsense in total honesty but it was good to get everything of his chest from the past few weeks.
"Kris Oppa?"
Jolting upright he winced slightly as he took in the fidgety looking Krystal and Pinky.
"What?"
"Have the others already left?"
"Yeah"
"Oh" They replied in unison looking at each other, then to Kris then back to each other
"Why did you need something?"
"Nope" They shook their heads and looked at each other giggling.
"It was just to tell taro something before she left but it can wait"
"O-kay?"
"Well bye" They chorused as they walked away from the doorway and closing the door behind them. Kris heard them collapse pretty much straight outside the door and after giving himself a quick once over with his hand he found why. He was going to murder Sehun and Kai when they got back. How many times did he have to tell them not to eat in the bed? Thanks to them it now looked like he had an extra dark, chocolaty third slightly above where his peck began. Wiping it off he lay back into bed and pulled the blanket straight over his head and snuggled next to the soft fluffy thing beside him. Thank God! No one had seen this, he would never have been able to live it down if they found he still had Ace, let alone slept with it at night.

****************************************************************
"Kris hyung?"
Kris groggily opened his eyes and emerged from his cave under the covers, ensuring to shove Ace down to the foot of the bed where he wouldn't be discovered,
"What do you want Chanyeol?"
" I was wondering if you'd seen Roe-ah anywhere, Mink said she was trying to search some of the top cupboards on this floor but she couldn't reach some of them"
"I haven't seen her on account of her not being under the covers where I was prior to this conversation for-" Checking his watch Kris smiled, he was right on time for the meeting "An hour and a half"
"Oh" Chanyeol thought about it "I guess that makes sense. Sorry"
Smiling his usual goofy smile he began to retreat out of the door, muttering to himself.
"Wait! What was that?" Kris shouted disrupting Chanyeol's train of thought and almost falling off the bed in the process.
"I Said I should probably go back to the meeting now" Chanyeol said bemused as he watched his friend's confused looking face before remembering "Oh Yeah Kris hyung. You were supposed to be at the meeting, where were you?"
"You started early"
"Uh no" As Chanyeol looked at his own watch and showed it to Kris, the elder stared intently at the watch as if it were lying to him "We began at 2pm and have been working till now, 4pm"
Kris glared at his own watch and noticed for the first time, that indeed his second hand had stopped moving. Great, as he looked around the room he noticed all the draws were empty and his rucksacks were gone.
"Yeah~ so I guess the others packed your stuff while you were sleeping"
"Yeah. I guess so."
Chanyeol turned and began to head down the stairs before Kris yelled at him to wait.
"YAH! Wait for me" Hurriedly Kris couldn't be bothered to get dressed properly, tugging on a random wife beater he didn't put on any socks, nor did he bother to brush his hair, or his teeth for that matter. "I need to be caught up" He said calmly not allowing Chanyeol to even see an ounce of the excruciating pain he was in. "I'm presuming all the bedding is being packed tomorrow before we leave?"
"Yep"
"Cool"
*******************************************************************
"Hey, look who's awake" chirped Haeng as Kris entered the room behind Chanyeol.
"Wahey!" Chorused the rest of those in the room. As Chanyeol took his sit beside Suho on a crate, Kris quickly scanned the already cramped study room. On his right sat all three of the could be deemed adults despite most of the group technically were too, occupying the only 2 actual chairs in the room. While the elderly looking Snsd Manager took up the small hard backed chair the stylist and their own manager looked rather intimate sitting on the miniature couch practically on top of each other. On his left was a huge stack of about 17 stuffed to the brim backpacks taking up at least a third of this Microscopic room. Directly before him sat Suho, Luhan and Chanyeol on an empty Crate that one of the earlier savaging parties had found filled to the brim with bottles of green tea. He spotted an empty spot between the rest of the boys and Mink who was leaning against the wall with Haeng lying beside her, head on her lap. Quickly sitting down he smiled in an attempt to be friendly and was blinded by two sets of perfect smiles as the two girls smiled back at him before turning to look back at the centre of the room.
"So" Kris coughed "Would someone like to fill me in?"
*******************************************************************
Mink, Haeng nor the cordi noona focused as the two managers in excruciating detail explained who was carrying what bags tomorrow, that they were leaving at 8.30 am and it should take them at least 7 hours to reach the location in one large group; they even went into detail explaining that they were travelling in oval shapes with the better fighters outside, the weaker ones inside and the others would carry the majority of the stuff. Kris listened diligently, as if making notes in his head; he just took in every word that left the two mouths that were speaking to him occasionally nodding his head to show he understood.

Mink and Haeng shared a look. A combined look that said all that ever needed to be said to describe Kris at that moment in time. Damn. That was it. He looked fine as Hell, effortlessly pulling off the 'I just rolled out of bed a threw the first thing I had on' look - it didn't matter that that was actually what had happened- his well-defined muscles showing fairly easily through his tight shirt, hair gently tousled and morning stubble gently shadowing his jawline.

"Ok, I get it"
"Great" Gushed Luhan "You’re going to love this place, It's pretty huge and we absolutely loved it" Gesturing wildly towards Mink and Chanyeol who had accompanied him on the apartment hunting expedition, you would have thought he was actually going to buy a house to spend the rest of his life in, not a sanctuary for a few weeks maybe months before moving on again in this apocalyptic hell hole. "Oh and there's this clothing stall like right across the road. Granted most of the stuff is all dirty and ripped and stuff but I'm sure there must be some stuff that's still good"
"Calm Down Oppa" Kris flicked his head in shock at Mink's use of the word Oppa, she sounded really cute when she said it and that was a little confusing to him considering he's really only ever seen her either silently doing stuff, pissed off or laughing manically at some random thing with Taro or Kai or Sooyoung or Tao or Luhan or... wait, it was pretty much with everyone else but him.
"So who’s sleeping where?" Asked Suho.
"Well Haeng Unni and I drew a map of the two apartments" As she searched behind her Mink produced a rolled up sheet of A3 paper with a rather impressive set of pencil drawn blueprints of the two apartments from a bird’s eye view. As Haeng raised herself off her Doesang's knees she leaned forward lying on her stomach while Mink simply leaned forward onto her hands and knees and to spread out the diagram in the centre of the room so everyone could see it.


"Yeah" Haeng began to explain the layout "The two apartments were connected by a double sealing door but Mink said they took it down while putting up the locks on the front doors. The apartments are pretty equal except for the bedroom sizing. The apartment on the left has 2 medium sized bedrooms and an absolutely titchy one, while the one on the right has 1 huge bedroom and two tiny smaller ones but a ginormous living room. This room here on the apartment on the left is smaller than the other ones but only by a tiny amo-"


Luhan glanced at s to see if they were excited at seeing this place as he was but was horrified to find not one of them was paying attention to the map, each and every single second of the time since the two girls had moved those three erts had been staring at the back view of these two innocent young ladies. What made it worse if that was even possible was the fact that as they hadn't had much chance to do any washing for the past week both were stuck wearing their pretty red tartan school kilts that rose up teasingly on their long legs and shapely thighs. Suho's face blushed red as he obviously attempted not to look but in the end couldn't help himself while Kris and Chanyeol stared openly, Chanyeol even had his mouth open wide enough to catch a stupid pigeon if he wasn't careful. Reaching out his hand he quietly but quite harshly smack both Suho and Chanyeol on the back of the head whilst delivery a sharp kick to the side of Kris. Glaring at the three of them who about to protest they immediately were got the message and silenced themselves finally focusing on the plan rather than the view.


"So let me get this right" The weedy manager of Exo began " In the apartment on the right if we have a group of 3 in this room-" he pointed to the first small room "- a group of 3 in this one" He gestured to the second  "And a group of 6 in this one" He pointed to the final room in the left apartment before flicking his hand to the left side of the two apartments "Then we have two people in this 'titchy' room as you put it, then we can put 5 in the bigger of these two rooms and 4 in the other and that's it?"
"Exactly"
"So who's sleeping where?" Suho asked again, he was never that good in maths but was subconsciously hoping he would have to share a room with at least one of the girls.
"Hey Min- I mean Hwang- noona and I can share a room" As everyone raised a mental eyebrow at the two obvious lovers occupying the sofa, no one said anything.

"Well that works out great then" Smirked Luhan” I already had a plan and that just saved me a lot of trouble. If we have those two in the room for two then. I know that Mink, Taro and Roe want to share a room so if they take this one, then If Kris Chanyeol and... Pick a random guy"


"Sehun!" Shouted out Chanyeol, picking a random name out of his head.
"And Sehun share the other room. Then we can have the other guys and the final manager hyung spread between these two rooms and in the room of six we can have the rest of the girls and me"
As the three boys opened their mouths to speak against this one look from Luhan had them quiet again. It didn't really matter if they were honest, it was only Luhan sharing their room so there was less danger there than if it was one of the other boys, and definitely safer than if it was Kai.

"Well if this is Ok with you girls having Luhan share with them?"
"Of course it’s fine" Smiled Mink
"We'd love Luhan Oppa to bunk with us” giggled Haeng "Oh it'll be just like having a sleepover"
"Sounds amazing” grinned Luhan
As the two of them continued to giggle and plan all the fun they'd have together.
**********************************************************************
As Kris exited the room he didn't wait for dinner, he wasn't hungry at all. He ascended the stairs to his room hearing the others explaining the decisions to the others and the cheers of Luhan and the girls at the prospect of sharing a room. He reached the room and groaned as he flopped face down on the bed finally allowing all the pent of sounds of pain to express themselves as a long winded and breathy moan.
"Oh! - Ah sorry hyung I'll just leave you to... ummm yeah bye"
Opening his eyes suddenly he locked eyes with a shocked looking Lay.
"No! I mean I wasn't- I mean I- I wasn't doing what you think I was doing!"
"Yeah hyung whatever you say"
"I really- I. Yah! YIXING! Don’t walk away when I'm talking to you. I really wasn't doing anything"
"Hmmmm sorry Kris hyung I just need to grab something"
As Lay disappeared and reappeared almost instantaneously leaving Kris to wonder where he'd gone so quickly. Lay gingerly approached the bed and held out a folded scrap of paper towards his leader. Taking it, Kris kept it folded, too scared to open it.
"I really wasn't doing that Lay" he whispered looking at the younger.
"If you say so hyung I don't judge"
"I really wasn't" Whined Kris, acting as immature as he felt like because he was in pain and he could do what the hell he wanted to if he was in pain.
"Ok. I believe you" With that Lay started towards the doorway, with his hand on the doorknob he turned back to the still horizontal Kris who still had the paper held gently still folded into 4 in his hand. "Oh and I told Pinky-ah to come and check your chest. I think you've pulled a muscle so she said she'd be up after dinner."
"What? How did you know?"
"That doesn't matter" dismissed Lay waving of the question " She'll probably be another hour so that gives you plenty of time"
"Time?"
"Yeah. Just look at the picture. You'll thank me later" And with that and a triumphant laugh Lay exited the room and his footsteps could be heard sprinting around the landing and down the stairs.
"What the hell is wrong with that kid?" Muttered Kris under his breath as he opened to paper, wait did he say picture? Opening out the folded sheet he found himself staring at an A4 copy of a seemingly recent picture, of the 6 girls of the group, as they had similar looks but all had jet black hair as Taro's flowed in the wind...at the beach.
Sap sat in the corner of the picture wearing a simple green summer dress and her hair up in a bun as Pinky lay in a black and white polka dotted swimming costume by her side. Haeng and Taro were wearing matching couple tees splashing water at each other in the background as Roe sat beside the water in a pretty pink bikini eating an ice cream. And Bam right in the centre laid Mink in a navel patterned Bikini top and tiny denim shorts even shorter than the previous ones, smiling towards the camera leaning forward slightly and blocking the sun with one of her arms. Under the picture, sprawled in lay's messy handwriting was simply 'Wahhhh until you get the nerve to confess… enjoy this hyung ^^'

“AISH! This kid!”