April-16-2013

Not a Seoul

 

 

"Why do we have to go?"

"Cause I said so?"

"Hyung~" Tao moaned along with the two youngest members of Exo. He may have been 20 turning 21 in 16 days, he was still a makanae too "Why do I have to go?"

"Cause I said so"

Throwing himself onto the bed next to Kris he moaned loudly into his ear. "I don't want to go out"

"Well tuff. We need to send at least three people for safety reasons"

"Well why don't you send someone else and I'll stay here?"

"Everyone else is already doing something"

"Well why don't you go then? You’re just lying here in bed"

"I'm discussing some leader-y things with Suho, the managers, noona, Haeng and Mink"

"This really . I went out last time"

"Yeah and I did"

"You volunteered to go"

"That's not the point Sehun"

"I've told you to go so please will you guys not fight me on this"

"Fine. We'll be back as soon as we can" Sehun and Kai reached down to help Tao up. They had all noticed how much pain the leader was in, they had wanted to bring it up to him but how were they supposed to do that. They definitely didn't want to get on his nerves at this moment. As Tao stood and began grabbing his gear and tossing Sehun his he sulked slightly. He didn't want to be picky but he'd rather stay home, not because he was afraid, simply because he would prefer to stay in this time...with Sooyoung.
 

"So if I go this time ca-"

"Hey" As Taro and Sap rounded the corner and exploded into the room "Great you haven't left yet" It was both the happiest and most animated they'd seen Sap. "We need to get something specific from the store, so Mink asked if there was anyway one of you guys would mind swapping places with Taro here and going to help Sooyoung with the rummaging of the rest of the house for anything interesting?"

"I volunteer"

"Way to keep your cool Tao"

"Don't sound too desperate"

Tao didn't even pay attention to the sneers of his doesangs, tossing off his outfit he checked himself in the dusty mirror before running out of the door and shouting words of encouragement over his shoulder.

"Ok well I leave my unni in your capable hands" Making her exit swiftly after Tao, Sap left them too it. She frankly couldn't give one; she didn't even know what the special item her sister wanted was. It wasn't even her sister who wanted it, as far as she guessed it was Sooyoung. The unni's wouldn't let her listen to the conversation and kicked her out of the room, even Krystal refused to tell her which was weird. She stopped caring after a while of badgering. As she headed back to the kitchen where she was helping D.O. and Baekyeon pack up the remaining food.

*****************************************

After pulling or rather strapping herself into her protective clothing Taro joined the boys downstairs and they headed to the little shop 2 blocks away. It was the last one in the area and the only one they hadn't yet raided. As they walked they made idol chit chat, none of them fully focusing on the topic of conversation; they had to be wary, one or two infected were ok, they could easily out run them or take them down fairly effectively but if they weren't careful they could end up getting separated or surrounded, and then game over.

After a while they reached the store, while Taro stood watch from the door Sehun and Kai ventured further into the store they disposed of those in there and secured the all the entrances and exits of the mini supermarket they relaxed a little as they began filling the backpacks with as much long lasting and canned foods, as well as any knives or logically useful. After an extended period of time they finished and had 3 large backpacks and 2 carrier bags and a hello kitty purse stacked in front of the first door. It was still fairly early, and they usually encountered more of them when it was dark.

"Did you get what you came for?" Kris asked.

"Oh Shimmery cactus fruit, that's what I forgot. I'll be right back."

"Can you find it alright on your own? Do you want one of us to go with you?"

"No!" Great way to play it cool Taro "I mean no oppa, it's alright. I'll be back in a moment" Sprinting down the aisles to find these 'special items' she finally found what she was looking for... but which ones was she supposed to get, there were so many. She stood there deliberating over the various options; she jumped out of her skin when she heard

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Taro I never knew you were doing this stuff. I mean wow, who's the lucky boy or were you hoping to surprise me tonight? We'll have to keep quiet"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"If you need help I have to have extra-large and I prefer ribbed"

"KAI!"

"What? I mean don't be so ashamed it's perfectly natural for you to be having these urges"

"Kai I swear to God"

"What's going on? I heard you scre-" Sehun froze. So many conflicting emotions.

"Oppa it's no-"

"Taro wants to get her freak on with someone tonight~" Sang Kai as he began ily dancing, practically stripping.

"They're not for me"

"Oh yeah" Kai paused an even larger smirk appearing on his smug face. Kicking up the dancing he began touching himself intimately, adding random air humping moments where he saw fit "Mink was the one who said she needed them. Oooooooh it looks like Kris hyung is getting some action finally"

"They're not for Mink either, ert" Grabbing a handful, Taro launched them through the air towards the gyrating Kai.

"Oh" Kai stopped moving and looked over to Taro "So that's how you want to play it huh?"

"What are you going to do?"

"It is so on"

"Bring it"

Without a heartbeat passing Kai dropped to the floor and, grabbed a handful of the contraceptive devices he barrel rolled across to the other side of the aisle and launched them ninja star style.

"Yah, that hurt" Laughed Taro as one collided with her forehead. She retaliated by throwing a couple packs of extra smalls towards his face.

"YAH! I SAID I NEEDED EXTRA LARGE"

Sehun could only watch as these two of the people who were supposedly mature enough to collect food and medicine from the store by themselves launched into a full blown war of the contraceptive devices. He wanted to join in but as the two ran around through the aisles and rolled around the floor in fits of laughter, but how could he do it? He was awkward, super awkward when it came to being silly, and even more if that was possible around girls. His sunbaes were fine but when it came to normal people he could barely look them in the eye, these foreign girls had quickly forced him to become more open but he still felt nervous around them alone, or more specifically around Taro.

"Sehun Oppa!" Sehun snapped back to attention as he felt something slimy slipping down his neck, under his shirt, down his back. Looking into the concerned face of Taro he knew exactly who it was

"KAI! You are in so much trouble" Warned Taro, immediately reading the look on Sehun’s face.

"Eyyyyyy, what's our sweet little makanae going to do? It's probably the closest to lube he's ever got in his life"

So that's what it was.

"Don't say that Kai oppa"

"Oh yeah. He probably used it on Luhan all the time. Here" As Kai handed him a smallish bottle filled with clear looking liquid, Sehun felt himself getting redder. "Use this next time, it'll make it easier on Luhan" That was it; turning around Sehun quickly took the entire top off the container and held it over his band mate's head.

"Oh my God"

"Huh, look who finally grew a pair of balls" Wiping the sticky goo from his head Kai grinned "Let the games begin"

*********************************************

Almost half an hour later the three emerged from the completely trashed shop after filling 2 whole bags full of various ual thingies as Taro referred to them. They were racing back to the house, they couldn't remember the exact address but they at least knew the right house. Climbing the stairs and knocking on the front door they were greeted by a sleepy looking Krystal.

"You guys have been gone for 4 hours"

"Sorry we lost track of time"

"Doing what?" Krystal asked allowing them into the building before securing the door again and retaking her place beside Suho.

"Having the world's best " Kai grinned

"Uh-huh Kai" Suho began "You guys are so late I was about to grab Tao and come out after you"

"It's my fault Suho Oppa, sorry, we had trouble finding a certain item someone needed but we've got it now so I'll just get going" On the way back the guys had promised to drop the entire questionnaire and to not tell anyone.

"What’s in the bag?"

"N-nothing oppa" Krystal blurted.

"Yeah it's nothing. Come on Krystal unni, let's go to bed"

"Yeah, night guys"

"Goodnight"

As each of the boys said goodnight Sehun caught Taro's eye as she began heading up the stairs and could have sworn she winked at him... but it was probably just his own erted fantasy.

The remaining three of them double and triple checked all the defensive lines they'd put up before heading up the stairs to go to bed. On the way bumping into Mink.

"Oh you heading to bed Mink"

"Oh, ummmm yeah. I mean no, I'm just going to crash with Lay tonight"

Raising their eyebrows but not saying anything they all shared a look, with an especially deep twinkle within Sehun's and Kai's. They quickly dismissed any thoughts of dirty hook-ups when they noticed the look on her face. She looked a little... weird, she wasn't angry but she wasn't upset either. It was weird. As she forced a smile they quickly dismissed this again, there was no way she was hurt or something.

"We're leaving tomorrow so I'll go keep an eye on Lay so Pinky can get some rest" Mink explained further.

"Oh ok. Well Goodnight"

"Night"

"Sleep tight, don’t let the unicorns bite"

"Goodnight Oppas and I'd be wary Kai, I bite too"

As the four of them parted ways, Mink stalked into Lay's room and fell backwards onto his bed.

"You going to sleep here then?"

"Yep"

"Ok, well at least come under the covers so you won't freeze to death"

"Thanks"

"I don't know why you just don't confess to him"

"Yah. Oppa I don't like him. Ok?"

"If you say so"

"I do"

"In that case, goodnight"

"Goodnight"

....................

"Oppa?"

"Yeah?" Lay mumbled sleepily.

"Please move your hand from there"

"Oh sorry"

"It's ok, thanks. Nighty night"

"Nighty night"