Study Time!

Babo Girlfriend [RE-EDIT]
 

Study Time!

♡♡♡♡

Eunji’s POV

Eunji, examination day is one week left. You want to join us for study group? If you want, please come to the public library now, I and Hwayoung are here. Palliwa nae~? –Sungjeong-

“Moom~ I’ll be going to the library nae~?” I wear casual green t-shirt and just a blue denim jeans and black sneakers.

“Okay, but don’t be late nae? You’ll be having examination next week and I don’t want-”

I hug her and went outside “I got it mom~!”

 

I rushed inside the library and went to Hwayoung and Sungjong’s sit. I lay back on the chair in front of Hwayoung while panting.

“Were you running?” Sungjong opened up his file.

I nod “Nae, It was tiring.”

“You don’t have to run you know,” Hwayoung nods.

“What are we going to learn today?” I put my head on the desk.

Suddenly someone ruffled my hair “Why don’t you just rest at home if you look like someone who doesn’t want to study right now?”

I turned my head and sit straight “Daehyun?”

 

Daehyun’s POV

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost,” I smiled and sit next to her.

Sungjeong look at me “Sorry for disturbing you at the early of the morning Daehyun.”

“Naah~ I’m okay with it. Besides, I was bored study alone at home,” I opened up my files.

“And why are you running away from me?” I grabbed Eunji’s hand. It was obvious that she try to avoid me after the day I kissed her.

 She pushed my hand “No I wasn’t!”

“It was just awkward after what you did that day,” she whispered.

I chuckled “What? It’s just a kiss.”

“Don’t ever mention about that in front of them!” she harsly whispered.

“What are you guys whispering about?” Sungjong and Hwayoung blinked.

I smiled and patted Eunji “She wants me to teach her the things she didn’t understand.”

I look to Eunji and she fakes her smile to me. I laughed at her cuteness. Aigoo~ How can I fall for a girl like you?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We all pack our things and ready to go home. I walk with Sungjong while the girls walk in front of us. Eunji turned to us and cutely said “Let’s go to my friend’s small café!”

Both of us blinked and nods “Sure,”

Eunji grabbed Hwayoung’s arms and run to the café as we slowly entered the café.

“Oppa~!” she hugs her friend and he’s a GUY.

He ruffled her hair “Oh, you brought your friends!”

The three of us bowed to him.

 

Eunji’s POV

“Oppa, can you just give us four chocolate drinks and two cheese cakes?” I whispered.

He nods and smiles “Aything for you.”

As he walks to the kitchen, Hwayoung grabs me “Who’s that tall guy?”

“He’s my friend!” “Seo In Guk.”

“He runs this café alone?” Sungjong and Daehyn sit on the chair.

In Guk oppa served the tray with our foods and drinks.

“Thanks oppa, we’ll be going now, annyeong~” I wave to him and pushed the others outside.

Sungjong and Daehyun turned to me “Ya, we were just sat!”

“No need! I’m in a rush! I’ve promised to my mom to not be late today. Here your drinks and foods! I’ll be going now nae~?”

I rushed back home but on my way, someone grabbed my shoulder. I was now alone. Who the heck had just grabbed my shoulder? I turned and screamed. I hit the person with my files.

“Ya! Ya! It’s me!” he kept talking and I hit him harder.

“OMO! Daehyun!” I stopped hitting when realized he fall down.

He rubs his head “Why are you so babo-”

“You faint!” I threw away my files and went to him.

I shake him “Daehyun!! Daehyun!!”

 

Eotteokhae? What should I do? I’m so clumsy! Should I bring him home? Aigoo~ I’m sorry Daehyuuun~~~~

 

-Study Time! End-

 

♡♡♡♡

 

Updated! ^W^

Hope you'll like it~

Want to know more?

Come on! Comment and Subscribe.

It's not that hard to press it~? x3

Thankyoooou~!