Arcade Date.

Babo Girlfriend [RE-EDIT]
 

Arcade Date.

♡♡♡♡

Daehyun’s POV

“Yo! You’re here too!” Bomi greeted us as we enter the arcade. 'Woah, why are they here?'

Both of us nods “Nae, but why are you here too?” Eunji asked them cutely.

“I want to play with her,” Aron stare at us. “And you came to ruin it,” he hissed.

“Tch- What are you talking about?” I linked my arms to Eunji again after finish exchanging my money to tokens.

Aron grabs Bomi to the other way “Let’s don’t bother them!”

“Bomi~!!!!” Eunji grab Bomi’s other hand.

Like seriously? I think aron needs some space for him date Bomi. Duh, he likes Bomi after the orientation day last two years.

I cut off their hands and bring Eunji to the other way.

“Ya~” she pouted. “I want to play with Bomiii~”

I rolled my eyes “We’re on our date remember?”

She pouts and look to the other way “It’s not a real date thou.” Okay, that's it Jung Eun Ji.

I grabbed her waist and make her turn to me “What if this is a real date?”

“You’re gotta be kidding me Jung Daehyun,” she laughed nervously. She got to know my feelings for her is getting serious.

“NO! I really want to date you,” I stare onto her eyes.

 

Eunji’s POV

He might probably have feelings towards me since middleschool right? KYAAA! I HOPED SO!

I fake smile, trying to control my emotions “Er, Daehyun, you might go off me now, people are starring.”

“Whatever,” he released me and goes to the zombie shooting game alone.

What was that? He really is confusing me. He's not serious right~? “Aish this Daehyun, he jokes too much,” I sighed, scratched my head.

I slowly went to Daehyun again and he really focused on the game. He glances at me and went back focus.

“DIE!! DIE!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!” he shot almost all of the zombies.

“Wah~ You’re so good at shooting~” I clapped for him.

He put back the gun and went away.

Is he really mad at me? What should I dooo~~

 

I don’t know what to do. I was all alone by now. I went outside and sit on the nearest bench. I shouldn’t be doing this to Daehyun. But I thought he had a feeling for Minah. Maybe I shouldn’t have come here with him from the first place.

                        

“Where’s Daehyun?” Chunji suddenly appear out of nowhere.

“Playing by himself inside,” I pointed.

“Can I sit with you then?” he offered.

 

Daehyun’s POV

After playing the DJ set I realized Eunji wasn’t here anymore. Is she leaving?

“Yo, you’ve seen Eunji?” I asked Aron who is busy playing with Bomi.

Bomi turned to me “Wae? Eunji leaves you?”

Aron laughed “You must had give her such a hard time chingu yah~”

I rolled my eyes “I’ll just check her outside then.”

 

When I went outside she was talking to Chunji. It seems like a serious talk. Chunji looked into her eyes and caressed her hair. Ooooooh~ No you don't Lee Chan Hee!

I grab Eunji’s hand and leave the place immediately.

“Jung Daehyun!” she pulled her hand. “Why are you acting like this?”

I pushed her to the wall. She can’t go anywhere now since I block her with my hands.

“Isn’t it obvious?”

She blinked “Obvious on what?”

Is she playing hard to get? But wait, Should I tell her now? But this is not how I expected it to be. No, this is not the right time.

I knocked her head “Babo.”

“Ya, you haven’t tell me yet! Obvious on what?”

I closed my face to her and her eyes getting wider. It was just a tease at first but my eyes... It stopped at Eunji's pink lips.

“D-Daehyun ah, y-you’re zooming on m-my face t-too close."

“I know,” I closed my eyes and feel her soft lips on mine.

It was a long kiss. I hope you’ll understand that I love you Eunji.

I opened my eyes and she seemed very shock.

“W-what’s the meaning of this kiss?”

I smiled and let her go “You really are stupid.”

 

-Arcade Date End-

 

♡♡♡♡

 

Updated! ^W^

Hope you'll like it~

Want to know more?

Come on! Comment and Subscribe.

It's not that hard to press it~? x3

Thankyoooou~!