Jealousy

Babo Girlfriend [RE-EDIT]

Jealousy.

♡♡♡♡

Daehyun’s POV

“Hahahaha!” the boys laughed so hard as I arrived. I took a seat next to Kyungsoo outside the class while waiting for the tacher to come.

“Yo Daehyun, you’re here,” L.Joe wipe off his tears. He must be laughing out loud hysteriaclly just now.

I blinked to him “The teacher isn't here yet?”

“She suppose to be here by now,” DongGeun nodded.

"I guess the teacher is absent today!" Chunji clapped his hands, so as the others.

I look at my wrist watch. She’s ten minutes late.

“Daehyun ah, I’m going to get the key nae?” Minah startled me.

“Oh- No, let me take it. I was about to do it anyway,” I stood up.

The boys teased me “Ayyyyyyyyyy~”

“What’s wrong with you guys?” I rolled my eyes and walked swiftly to the teacher’s staff.

“Wait up!” L.Joe chased me from behind.

 

Eunji’s POV

“OMG! I’M LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!” I RUSHED TO THE ENTRANCE GATE. Thankfully, it’s still open. I walk slowly to the class as I panted. On my way I bumped to a person.

I bowed and the same time I was catching my breath “Sorry~”

“Oh! It’s you again!” I heard L.Joe’s voice. I stop bowing, look at them and again, the one I bumped into is Jung Daehyun.

I bowed faster “Sorry, sorry, soooooooorrrrrry~!” I hope he's not mad~ Gosh, thinking of what happened that day, how can I bumped into the same person again?

For the first time I heard Daehyun laugh. I stop bowing and blink at him.

He smiles “You act like we’re a total strangers.”

“Aren’t we?” I widened my eyes. From what I've seen, we ARE strangers. We never talked to each other anyway. Eventhough we're classmates since middleschool.

He knocked my head, make me stop daydreaming “We’re classmate’s babo.”

Oh, I don't know he realise that I'm his classmate? “Ah~ Yeah~” I scratched my head and awkwardly laughed.

“I’m going to get the class key first,” Daehyun leave me and L.Joe outside the teacher's staff.

 

Daehyun’s POV

We walks to the class together. It's just that we're walking not like what I was expected. I walk infront of L.Joe and Eunji. Evenso they try to whisper, not letting me notice, they're fail. I can still notice that L.Joe keeps whispering something to her, makes her laugh which makes me slightly jealous. She's not anyone to me. Why should I be jealous?

I unlocked the door and let everyone in. Gosh, they're loud and noisy as always when there's no teacher around. As soon L.Joe going to enter the class, I stopped him.

“You like Eunji don’t you?”

“Why are you being like this?” he widened his eyes, confused perhaps.

Wait, if I told him I like Eunji, it might be awkward to face Eunji after this. She doesn't have the same feelings towards me. I just rolled my eyes and stepped enter the class.

 

Eunji’s POV

“Bomi, did you finish your math?” she shook her head. We were given math homework yesterday. I leave it because I don’t get what the question is.

Maybe I should ask Daehyun. He won't mind right? Since we've talked to each other just now.

“Daehyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun~” I rushed to him.

He closed his book, looked at me and nodded.

“I need your help~!” my aegyo went out. It's not that I made it up, I always have been living like this.

“Don’t ask me,” he replied with a serious deep tone. He seems mad. Is it my fault?

“Okaaay~”I whined and slowly goes to Minah instead.

 

Minah’s POV.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAH! That’s easy!” Eunji shouted excitedly as I finished explained to her.

I chuckled “See?" "You only have small mistake here,” I pointed out.

“Thank you so much Minaah~” she hugged her book and sparkle in her eyes can bee seen.

I turned to Daehyun “Why don’t you ask him?” He usually teach me when I ask him. Neither do Lime. But why did he refused to help Eunji?

“He’s not in the mood I think,” she sighed.

“Anyway, thanks again Minah!” she smiled and went to her seat.

“Gosh, she’s happy every day,” Lime nodded.

I pat her shoulder “It’s not Eunji if she’s not happy every day.”

I admire her actually. Seeing her smile everyday makes everyone feel calm and happy too. Maybe her smile makes me comfortable to her. I can see her smile is not fake it's a pure smile. A smile which moves everyone's heart.

 

Eunji’s POV

“Eunji, eat slowly,” Bomi warned me.

I wrap my burger wrapper “I’m done.”

“Wow, I was just about to start eating,” Hwayoung blinked in amazed.

Daehyun and the other boys passed by us. Is he still mad at me? Did I do something wrong?

L.Joe smiled at me and wave. Daehyun look at L.Joe, rolled his eyes and look in front.

“I’m going for a walk,” I stood up and slowly went to the park. It can't make me sit happily when I saw Daehyun in the canteen area with his angry face like that.

 

I sighed and seat on the bench try to catch a breath and slowly close my eyes.

“Eunji!” I heard a familiar voice. It's Minah's right?

I shot my eyes open “Wae?”

“Have you eaten?” She smiled and I nodded as a reply.

“I've made a cookie today and~ I want you to try some. But too bad-”

I cut off her word by taking one piece of her cookie “Mm-hm” I nodded excitedly. I have to admit that her cookies are the best one I have ever had!

“Minah, they say you were looking for me,” Daehyun appeared of nowhere.

'Are they going here for a date? Am I disturbing them? So that's why Minah is baking a cookie~'

 

Daehyun’s POV

Three of us sit together on the bench. Eunji, Minah and me in the middle. It was AWKWARD~! Why is Eunji here? I thought she want to meet me only? Minah passed me her lunchbox and ask me to have some. I took a bite but then I just can't stop eating it. Is this what they call a cookie? Wait, it's not like I've never eaten a cookie before but it was seriously delicious!

“Your cookie is seriously amazing!” I said with a full mouth.

Suddenly Eunji stand up and bow to us. 'Eh? She's leaving? Maybe she feel awkward to.'

“You’re going?” Minah turned to her.

She smiles “Yeah~” “I don’t want to disturb your date,” she winked.

“We’re dating?” Minah blinked at me, chuckled.

I don’t feel to respond anything. It just hurt that the girl I likes think the same way as what peple have been thinking.

“Anyway, you both look cute together~” Eunji continued. Stop saying thath Eunji. It makes me hurt even more.

“I’m going now nae~?” She waved at us and went away.

 

We look cute together? Seriously Jung Eun Ji, you don't know what's inside my heart.

 

-Jealously End-

 

♡♡♡♡

 

Updated ! ^W^

Hope you'll like it~

Want to know more?

Come on! Comment and Subscribe.

It's not that hard to press it~? x3

Thankyoooou~!