Go Away.

Babo Girlfriend [RE-EDIT]
 

Go Away.

♡♡

Eunji’s POV

“I don’t know this one,” I pointed out the questions I don’t know to Sungjong. Sungjong is my bestfriend since in middleschool. We always talk about everything to each other! Our family, our problems, and even our lovelife. I even have a thought that I might fall for him since we are really comfortable to each other.

L.Joe suddenly come to me and grabs my book “Don’t do that.”

“YA~!” I want to grab back my book but then he laughed at me and keeps avoiding me to get it.

“You have to call me oppa,” I widened my eyes.

“We’re at the same age L.Joe,” Sungjeong facepalmed.

L.Joe shot a death glare at Sungjong “Did I talk to you?” 'How dare he just look at my bestfriend like that?'

“Claaaaaass! QUIET!” the teacher suddenly shouted.

L.Joe sits in front of me immediately and pretending that he teaches me and Sungjong.

“I want to hear you call me oppa for once,” he talked softly.

Sunjeong seems annoyed “Why does she have to call you oppa while we’re at the same age?”

L.Joe knocked his head “I’m not talking to you babo!”

“Ya! I’m cleverer than you!” he almost stood up.

“Really?” He blinked. 'Why is he looking down on Sunjeong?' I hissed on my thoughts.

“Guys, guys quit it!” I hit the table slightly, not wanting to hear the teacher shout for the second time.

 

My eyes turned to Daehyun’s who is sitting beside the window ‘Why is he starring at me? Wait, is he looking here or it’s just me?

 

Daehyun’s POV

“Daehyun, it’s like this....” the teacher explained to me.

The class is getting loud and louder. “Claaaaaass! QUIET!” the teacher shouted.

I blinked to her. It really startled me when she shouts infront of me. “Thankyou class,” “Here Daehyun...”

I nod as she explained to me. I want to concentrate on what the teacher is saying but my eyes keep looking at Eunji's table. L.Joe is whispering something to her. Pfft. What are these two boys doing on her table? Get a life people. -___-

“Understood Daehyun?” What did the teacher said again? Aish, molla! I need to stop this. I'm can't even concentrating now. It might take forever if I keep asking her to explain to me. So I just nodded instead. “Good,” the teacher stood up and rolled her eyes when she turned to Eunji's table.

She cross her arms “L.Joe! Sungjong!” Everyone stop being so loud and look at them. “Are you guys fighting over Eunji?!” Everyone laughed and some of them even teased the three of them except me. “What? Both of you like Eunji?!”

I widened my eyes and the teacher's saying still rings in my head ‘What?! Both of them?! I taught only L.Joe likes her. Oh man, not you too Sungjong.

 

Eunji’s POV

“L.Joe! Sungjong!” The class became quiet and everyone's eye is at at us. “Are you guys fighting over Eunji?!” Everyone laughed and teased. I widened my eyes when the teacher mocked “What? Both of you like Eunji?!”

I stand up immidietaly “NOOOOO~! Sungjong was teaching me something I don’t know but then L.Joe comes to disturb us.” I explained in panic. I don't want everyone to think that way~

“Go to your own sit NOW!” teacher pointed to their seats.

I sit back and relieved. I can feel my blood pressure went up to my cheeks. I look myself onto my small mirror. My cheeks turned red! Aigooo~ What is this?!

“Ayy, good for you L.Joe and Sungjong likes you,” Hwayoung whispered and stuck her tongue out.

I throw her my pen but she avoid it “You want to die?”

“Okay, okay, I’m just kidding,”Hwayoung laughed.

 

And what’s with my heart? Why is it beating faster after teacher said that. No, I don’t fall for both of them and I CAN’T fall for them.

 

“Eotteokahaaaaaaaaaaaaae~!!!!!” I shook Bomi.

“Yaaa~!!” She pushed me. “What are you?!”

I slap my own face “It’s embarrassing you know!”

“Aigoo~” she rolled her eyes.

“Aigoo~ is that what all you can say?!” I sat down on the bench in the canteen.

Bomi pointe the figure that I want to avoid the most for now “Here he comes!”

I turned to the other side and pretend that I didn’t see him.

“Eunji!” L.Joe bumped next to me.

 

Omma~~ This guy is jinjja- I don’t know how to handle this guy. I really want to avoid him. Go away, L.Joe.

 

-Go Away End-

 

♡♡♡♡

 

Updated! ^W^

Hope you'll like it~

Want to know more?

Come on! Comment and Subscribe.

It's not that hard to press it~? x3

Thankyoooou~!