Let's Bowl!

Babo Girlfriend [RE-EDIT]
 

Let's Bowl!

♡♡♡♡

Eunji’s POV

I’m wearing my favourite white with black butterfly pattern on my shirt with a black skinny jean.

“Who will be with you today?” Dad concentrates on the road.

I texted Bomi while answering him “Classmates.”

“Including boys?” he raised up his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes “Dad, It’s just classmates~”

 

We enter the entrance of the bowling centre. “Where are your friends?” He peeks from my side of the window.

“I won’t go out if none of my friends have arrived first,” I crossed my arms.

“Is that your classmate too?” Dad pointed out.

I widened my eyes “OMO!” ‘It’s Daehyun!

“Okay dad, see you later!” I kiss his cheek and went outside.

 

Daehyun’s POV

“It’s been a year after I went here,” I nodded.

Aron blinked “What? You’ve been here?”

“A geek like you?!” Hyunseong teased.

I swing my hair “Guys come on, I’m a teenager too~”

“Oh yeah,” Peneil nods.

"Oh YEAH?" I slapped his head. "Hey! You forgot that I'm your age?"

The others laugh out loud and tears even fall on their face. What did I said makes them laughed like that?

Chunji crossed his arms “Didn’t expect someone like you would go to the place like this too.”

“You want a challenge?” I smirked. The competetive Jung Daehyun is here.

“You might be good at study but you can’t win to me here,” Chunji laughed confidently.

 

Aron stands and point our back “Omo guys! It’s Eunji!”

All of us turned to her. She’s waving to us.

“At last, you’re here~” Aron gave her a high-five and she replied to him.

She panted “Where’s the others?” 'Is she running while comming here? Why is she panting?'

“Inside probably,” Peneil pointed inside.

“What are you waiting for?” She smiled. “Let’s get in!”

 

Oh my gosh~ Why is she looking so gorgeous today?’ I shook my head. ‘Daehyun, come to your sense! Get ready to battle with Chunji!

 

Eunji’s POV

“Hwayouuung~!” I rushed to her immediately after I saw her sitting on the chairs.

“Ya! You’re late!” she knocked my head.

I rub my head “Sorry~~~”

“Let’s pay first!~” Bomi grabbed me to the counter and I jumped along with her.

“Guys, so that we won’t waste money and some of you bowl for the first time, you have to choose your partner to play with,” Lime smiled.

Chunji whined “But I want to battle with Daehyuun~”

“Tch- you’ll lose anyway,” he teased. He seems confident in everything? I guess?

 

After paying, all of us change our shoes and immediately choose our bowling balls to play with.

“Choose this,” Daehyun picked out a ball for me.

I turned to him 'What was that?' I just smile to him in reply “Thanks!”

“Eunji, it’s your partner turns!” “Pick out your partner! Either Daehyun or Aron!” Bomi excited.

I look to Daehyun but he says no so I passed the ball to Aron instead.

Aron step in confidently while waving at us like a princess. “YEAH! AROOON! GO AROON!!!” I cheered for him.

“Thankyou, thankyou,” he waved.

We laughed at his behaviour. He just can't be stopped. Chunjis tood up, I guess he can't stand it looking at he's behaviour. He went to Aron and slapped he's head "Get your head in the game!" 

Aron rubbed his head and whined a little. Slowly he walked to the game area and start to concentrate. As he about to throw the ball, he step the fault line and threw it.

“YAAAAAAAAAAA!” I kicked his feet. "I WAS RONG HOPING FOR YOU!!!!!!"

 

Daehyun’s POV

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” All of us laughed at Aron. He looks so stupid. Too confident! See what happens!

I wipe off my tears “Don’t worry, I’ll do it for you.”

I look at Chunji he smiled and stand next to me, “Don’t touch the fault line nae?”

“Watch and see~” I smirked.

I threw the ball and it rolls,

 

 

 

it rolls,

 

 

 

rolls....

 

 

aaaaaaaaaaaand~

 

 

STRIKE!

 

“YES!” I nodded and turn to them. Everyone dropped their jaws, amazed I guess. See that Chunji? I crossed my arms proudly.

 

-Let's Bowl Ends!-

 

♡♡♡♡

 

Updated ! ^W^

Hope you'll like it~

Want to know more?

Come on! Comment and Subscribe.

It's not that hard to press it~? x3

Thankyoooou~!