Drama? Real?

Babo Girlfriend [RE-EDIT]
 

Drama? Real?

♡♡♡♡

Author’s POV

“Okay class, I’ll divide you into groups today,” their Acting teacher looks to her name list.

“Group one. Sungjong, Bomi and Eunji.”

“Group Two~ Minah, Lime and Daehyun”

“Group Three, Hwayoung, Chunji and L.Joe”

The teacher hugs her name list “I want this three group to act using English language today. The topic is Cinderella. Please use your own creativity.”

 

Daehyun’s POV

After Ten minute doing the script and making the props, all of us get ready to watch the first group acting.

“Group one please start,”

“Eunji! I won’t let you meet the prince! He shall be my prince!” Bomi pretends she stabbed her.

Sungjong ran to her “Bomi! What kind of sister are you?!”

Bomi smirked “Why? You mad?” All of us laughed when she said that.

“She’s just my step sister Sungjong!”

“You almost killed her!” he touched Eunji’s face. YA! How dare him!

“If I can’t have you, she can’t have you either!” she shouted.

Sueungjong points to her face “I don’t need someone like you in my life!” Ooooo~ it’s my first time looking him so manly like that.

Bomi runaway and Eunji pretend to cough. She really have a bad acting! All of us laughed when Sungjong almost fall down running to Eunji.

“Sungjong,” she still coughed.

“Eunji!” he touched Eunji’s face again. YAAAA! He really wants to die!

 

Eunji’s POV

I don’t remember the next word so I just die instead.

Thankfully Sungjong know what to say. “Eunjiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!”

“You die, I die~” he sang, stabbed himself and lay down next to me.

Everyone laughed and clapped.

 

“Okay, thank you Group one,” the teacher wipe off her tears.

Teacher looks at Daehyun’s group “Okay, Group Two?”

Daehyun, Minah and Lime stand to the front and the teacher nods “please start now,”

 

There they are, dancing in the middle of the class, “Minah, no matter what happens, I’ll always love you.” Pfft. He just kissed me yesterday and today he confessed Minah? Eh wait!It’s just a drama right? They look good together anyway~

All of us screamed at their scene.

“Kiss her!” L.Joe teased and makes all of us turned to him.

“Minah!” Lime came and grabbed Minah away from Daehyun.

“Daehyun ah, all you need is my daughter. Not my maid!” she pushed away Minah.

Minah fell and look up to Lime. “Mom!”

“But she’s your daughter too!” he wanted to help her but Lime pushed him.

“She’s not my daughter!” she points Minah.

Daehyun pushed Lime and run to Minah “Don’t you ever try to separate the both of us! I’m the one who will protect her if you don’t want!!”

Lime smirked “What? You rejected my both beautiful daughter?”

“I never thought to be with them in my life!” Daehyun shouts.

“But Daehyun-“ Daehyun cut off her word by hugging her.

I-I don’t know what happen but my heart really are hurt. I don’t like to see this scene. I know it’s just an act and I know that Daehyun and Minah like each other. B-but why am I hurt? I should be happy to see this beautiful scene. I wipe off my tears and cover my face.

 

Daehyun’s POV

After we bowed to the class, Eunji wasn’t on her seat. I wonder where she is?

“Where’s Eunji?” I nod to Bomi.

“Molla,” she replied.

 

Where is she going in the middle of the class? She should see how great my act was!

 

-Drama? Real? End-

 

♡♡♡♡

 

Updated! ^W^

Hope you'll like it~

Want to know more?

Come on! Comment and Subscribe.

It's not that hard to press it~? x3

Thankyoooou~!