Oh, Please!

Babo Girlfriend [RE-EDIT]

 

 

Oh, Please!

♡♡

L.Joe’s POV

“How are you today~?” I bumped next to Eunji.

“L.Joe, we just met in the class earlier,” she opened her burger wrapper.

I smiled and keep starring at her. After what happened in the class, maybe I really fall for her. I try not to but she's just irreristable.

She stops eating and look around her 'Maybe she feel annoyed.' “What? What are you looking at?”

“You look cute even when you eat,” I teased. I just don't know when to stop teasing her. It's just loveable to . ^^

“Go away!” she pushed my face.

I pout “I don’t waaant~”

“You’re bothering us L.Joe,” Bomi shook her head.

“Really?” I blinked, wanting to even more. 

“YES!” she shouted through my left ear. Woah, I should stop teasing her by now.

I rub my ear “Okay then~ I’ll come back later~!”

 

Daehyun’s POV

After the incident in math class, L.Joe keep sticking to her like a glue. I, Aron, Chunji and Hyunseong sit together during lunch.

“Looks like L.Joe really fall for Eunji,” Chunji took a sip of his drink.

All of us turn and look at Eunji’s table. L.Joe keep starring at her while she’s eating.

“Tch- he’s so weird. Falling for a girl like Eunji,” I smirked trying to hide my jelousy.

“Do you probably like Eunji too?” Aron patted me.

“MWO?!” I almost chocked from eating “N-No! It wouldn’t happen!” Did I get caught?

All of them nodded. I'm doomed~

Hyunseong added “Yeah, you shouldn’t be.” “Or else Minah might get jealous,” he laughed. 'Oh yeah, they won't clicked that I have feelings for Eunji when they think Minah and I are going out. Gaaah, why am I having such babo friends?'

 Chunji grins in a teasing way “Why should he fall for Eunji by the way, she’s not really Daehyun’s type. Right Daehyun?”

“Type? I never think of that,” I replied.

“Yo guys~!” L.Joe bumped next to Aron.

Chunji put his hands on the table “Having fun teasing Eunji?”

He nods “It was fun!” It surely fun when it comes to you. It really made me burn in my heart!!

“You like her don’t you?” I teased.

“Yes. It looks like I really fall for her after teacher said that to me,” he put his hands on his cheek.

I almost chocked again not expecting that kind of answer “Y-ya! Just because teacher said that, you don’t have to fall for her for real!”

He blinked “Why can’t I?”

“Yeah, she’s single by the way,” Hyunseong nodded. 'Please, just please.'

“S-she’s, a~, Not YOUR TYPE! HA!” I clicked.

L.Joe scratched his head shyly “She IS my type.”

“Really?” My face expression was completely changed. Making him stop really is hard. It makes me hurt even more as words coming out from his mouth.

“You already have Minah, so don’t worry about Eunji~” Aron patted me again.

URGH.

 

Eunji’s POV

“Bomiii~” I threw away the burger wrapper.

“What should I do with L.Joe~?” I pouted.

Bomi rolled her eye “Let him be like that.”

“You know me right?” I crossed my arms. “I fall for someone easily~”’ Seriously, even my last boyfriend is my childhood friend which keeps  sticking to me. But we end up after he plays my heart and went out with other girls. Thinking about it makes me feel sad. I don't want that. That's why I'm now living a happy life!

“Then? Don’t be if you don’t want!” she patted me.

“If he still keep bothering me, I can fall for him~” I face palmed myself.

Bomi blinked “Why you don’t want to fall for him? He’s cool by the way.”

I poke her “Ayy~ You like him?”

“No~~~~” She pinched my cheek.

 

“Eunji!” Aron rushed to my table excitedly and keep hitting my table.

I open my eyes lazily “Wae~?”

He laughed at me “You’re sleeping?”

“Ani- I’m dying,” I fake smile.

“Anyway, we’re going to bowling centre tomorrow,” He stated.

I lay to my chair “Then?”

“You want to join?” he offered.

“Are you asking me for a date?” I teased.

He stood backwards “W-what date?”

“Daehyun, Chunji, Peneil, and some girls may be coming too,” he nodded.

I chuckled “I’m just teasing you Aron ah.”

“Okay then, I’ll come,” I smiled.

 

-Oh, Please! End-

 

♡♡♡♡

 

Updated! ^W^

Hope you'll like it~

Want to know more?

Come on! Comment and Subscribe.

It's not that hard to press it~? x3

Thankyoooou~!