Chapter 7

There's Only U and I

Daehyun's POV

"Hyuuuuung?" Zelo waved his hands infront of my face. I snap out of it.

"Uh wha?" I blinked. He asked him again. "Oh, No reason actually.." It's just...funny.. How I like to ..she looked c-- Wait WHA? The Hell were you thinking Daehyun?! You hate nerds! 

"No Reason?! Hyung are you even serious?!" He raised his voice. Wow, what's got into him? He never raised his voice before.

"What's wrong with you Zelo?" I raised my eyebrow. 

"I uhh.--" A girl hits her head on Zelo's chest.

"Ah ! I-I'm sorry!!" Well she sound fimiliar..

--END OF POV--

 

Jihyun's POV

I looked around me, there was no sight of Ljoe nor Teen Top nor B.A.P! I let out a sigh of relieved. Happily I turn my head around and boom, I bumped on someone AGAIN.

"Ah ! Why the hell do I always bump on everyone? What am I the queen of bumper or what?" I muttered. "I-I'm sorry!!" I bowed.

"Noona?" I heard a fimiliar voice called me, softly. I look up and saw the baby giant Zelo. " Hyung, I'll be back." He grab my hand and pull me somewhere. 

 

"Zelo I'm so very sorry! Don't hurt me!" I close my eyes tightly when I Zelo's hands were moving up to somewhere, think that he would do something bad. 

"What? Noona, I thought you trusted me. Why would I hurt you?" He put his hands on my shoulder and chuckled. I open my eyes and slightly blush, embarrassly.

"eerr.. W-why you drag me here?" I ask randomly, changing the topic.

"Sigh.. I'm here to tell you that, I'm sorry that I didnt even know that hyung was this jerk." He emphasize the word 'This'. I tilt my head in confuse. How can he find his hyung was a jerk till now? well.. I'm not really surprise because B.A.P are close and all. maybe they treat each other kindly. But I was surprise and felt pain when he told me that Daehyun have no reason for bullying. Okay, that's just f#ckep up man! No reason?! He thinks that being bullied is fun?! I was clenching my hands to a fist, feeling irritate.

"N-noona, you okay?" Zelo said worriedly. I came back to my sense and shook my head.

"yeah, I'm find." I gave an awkward laugh. A fimiliar voice called out my name. Zelo and I turn our heads towards the voice. It was Minhyuk oppa.

"Oh, oppa!" I smiled at him.

"There you are my baby~" He hugged me. I didnt really care much because I was used to him doing this kinda stuffs to me. Some people even think that we're in a relationship. I giggled.

"Noona! BToB Lee Minhyuk is your boyfriend?!" Zelo's jaw dropped.

"An-" I was about to talk but Minhyuk oppa cut me off.

"Yes I am~" He winked. I slapped his chest lightly.

"Bwoyah! No you're not." I puff my cheeks. "No no! He's not my boyfriend, he's my brother! Okay? Don't get it wrong." I turn my head to Zelo. He was chuckling. 

 

After we had a little talk, Minhyuk oppa lead me inside. He said that he's gonna do a performance and 'I need to watch him and only him' . Okay, maybe he don't really sound like that. Zelo walks back to B.A.P. So I sat at the table where I sat at first, watching BToB's performance. It's really funny how when they're on stage, they're very charming, serious and charismatic. But behind the stage, they are very playful and childish. I smiled and cheered for them all the way till the music stop playing. I give them a proud applause. They bowed and came off stage to me.

"So how was I?" Minhyuk oppa grin with his mouth open.

"Eunkwang oppa! You're voice is amazing! I like how Ilhoon raps~ It's awesome! Hyunsik oppa~ Charming like always~ Changsub oppa~ I love you and your voice~ Peniel and Sungjae! Just awesome~ I got nothing more to say~" I wink with a wide smile. I saw Minhyuk oppa, his jaw dropped. He was looking at me with a disbelief looks. He sniffed fakely and mouthed 'how could you'. I giggled at his childish side. I hugged him.

"Hmm~ And of course you're the best of the best oppa!" He quickly beamed a wide grin on his face.

"I just really can't believe you two are siblings." Sungjae gave a weird look.

"I know you're jealous~" Minhyuk oppa eyed Sungjae.

"Hyung! How could you cheated on me." Ilhoon playfully cried.

"awwww, Ilhoon you're so cute!" I pinch his cheeks.

 

We have a fun talk till it was comepletely dark. The other BToB members went home, me and minhyuk oppa bid them goodbye. We walk home. Suddenly, a cold breeze blew past, making me shiver. I caressed my upper arm. Before anything happened, Minhyuk oppa took his jacket and placed it over my shoulder. I looked at him a glint of sincere smile appear on his mouth. I giggled a bit and thanked him. Now this is another side of him, the caring one. He have been taking good care of me for 8 years now, I just couldnt help to feel being a burden to him. What did I do to him in return? sigh, I don't really know why am I suddenly bringing up with this.

"Lets go home fast before you catch a cold." He said. I nodded and we walk to our house.

 


Yeeeah, I know it's kinda short hehe. sorry..

I gotta admit, this chapter is kinda crappy for myself e,e sigh, I'll try my best on the next chapter~ 

Please don't stop reading! You're gonna miss the fun when Ljoe and Daehyun are falling for you! Oppss hehee~

 

Comment to motivate me! xD

 

And here's some gif   of your BROTHER! Minhyuk xD <3 <3 

tumblr_mb13j4l3SO1qjkli4o1_500.gif

*Damn, stop being so cute!! >.<*

tumblr_m6rw3uBx8d1rriz0fo1_250.gif

*And hot!! *Q* *

tumblr_m3u3va5ri11r9vnnvo1_250.gif

"You don't want me to be hot and cute? Then what should I be?" *confused minhyuk X33*