Chapter 10

There's Only U and I

Jihyun's POV

 

"Thanks Ljoe-sshi." We arrived at my house.

"You're welcome." He replied. As I was entering my house, Ljoe grab my hand. "And, you can just call me LJoe oppa. Drop the formal." He wink then left. O-oppa? 

 

"I'm Back!" I shout so that Minhyuk oppa knows that I'm back. But unfortunately, he wasnt home. "Maybe he have schedule.." I went upstaires to my room and change. I went down, but then spot something on the dining table.

           Ya Jihyun! Why are you coming late?? TT^TT Look! I can't spend time with my precious Dongsaeng. Anyway, I've cooked for you. The food is in the fridge. Heat it up with the microwave. But becareful not to burn down the house kay? I'll be home late. Don't wait for me and go straight to bed! Take care~ Oppa loves you! <3 <3 

                                                                                                               --Minhyuk oppa ;)

A smile crept on my face as I was reading his letter. Burn down the house? What do he thinks? I'm 7? haha. But it's kinda weird.. Why do Minhyuk oppa wanna spend times with me so badly these days? I shurg then went to the fridge and heat up the food he made.

 

~~~~~~~

 

A week have passed. It became so weird lately.. At home, I would be 24/7 hours with Minhyuk oppa. It's not that I don't like it, it's just.. He's being too clingy and it kinda annoys me! On the second hand at school, I would always recieve a deadly glares and people start gossiping about me because Ljoe kept forcing me to be with him and Teen Top. What in the world had happened?!

 

"Now lets grab someting to eat!" Ljoe said.

"Sorry, but I have to pass this time. I'm going to the library." I replied.

"What? What are you doing there noona?" Ricky raise his eyebrows.

"What else should I be doing in the library? Eat the books?" 

"oouuu..." He looked down.

"uh.. S-sorry.. Well. I'm going now." I start to walk to the library.

--END OF POV--

 

Narrator's POV

 

"What's with her?" TOP asked.

"Maybe she's starting to get annoyed of LJoe~" Chunji joked. LJoe glared at him.

 

~~

 

"Why does Teen Top starting to be with Jihyun? I thought they dislike her." A guy was stalking Jihyun.

 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Zelo came out of nowhere.

"oh! Aish! You startled me! Shhh." Daehyun pulled Zelo down.

"Sorry.. What are you doing?" Zelo asked again. 

"N-nothing.." Daehyun sounded nervous. Zelo looked at him weirdly but then he saw Jihyun. A big teasing grin appeared on Zelo's face.

"You're stalking her~" he said with a teasing tone while pointing at her. 

"Am not!" Daehyun slapped his hand away.

"Hyung you like herrr?? Even if you say you hate her, The more you hate the more you love~ Maybe you two hated each other eversince Elementary School, but you don't know if sooner or later you're gonna fall for each other. Cause that's just how the story always go!" Zelo told his hyung.

"How can something like that come out from that age of yours?" Daehyung gave him a weird look.

"Haha, and hyung, even if you don't feel the 'love' now, could you like.. Stop bullying her? And what's more, you bullied her without any reason! You know how I am before right? She didnt even do anything to you. Yet she told me she helped you once, but you didnt even appreciate what she did!" Zelo said kinda pissed. Daehyun face changed to an unreadable face. "Opps.. maybe I went a little bit too far.. Mianhae hyung.. Umm.. See you later!!" Zelo left.

 

~~

 

Soon, school ends. Jihyun happily skipped out from school since no one was holding her back. 

'Beep Beep' She got message,

Jihyun-ahhhh!! I'm really busy TT^TT I can't get the others to help me. Are you free?? Can you look over my cafe? Pretty please?? I'll pay extra on your salary!

                                                                                  --Jaehyun~

I guess I'm not doing anything today... But heck! I'll have extra money~~ She thought and replied her with a yes. She rushed to the cafe. Someone was following her from behind. Jaehyun thanked her. Jihyun started to change her cloths and start to work. She was grateful enough that not actually many people came with her alone as a waitress. She was so on to working that she didnt realize that it's already 10. It was raining heavily. 'Sigh, how am I gonna go home now? I didnt even bring an umbrella. While Jihyun was busy thinking how she could go home with heavy rains outside, she turned around and saw a guy figure. He's wearing the same school uniform as Jihyun but she didnt notice that. He's also wearing a grey coloured cap and a dark shade sun glass.

 

"Umm.. I'm sorry sir. This cafe's going to be close soon." Jihyun shook his soulder gentle.

"Umm..ah wha?" He mumbled and flinch a bit.

"Were you sleeping all this time?" Jihyun chuckled. "Sir, this is not a place for you to sleep you know? Sorry to say but you have to leave. The cafe is closing." Jihyun said with the natural cute tone of hers while swinging her index finger infront of the guys face. Well not too close.

"Hm. Didnt know you got this cute side of yours." He chuckled. Jihyun's eyes suddenly got wider as she heard his voice. It sounds fimiliar. Her face frown as she clench her teeth.

"What are you doing here Daehyun?!"

 


*edit* This chapter was suppose to be update a few days ago .-. But I forgot to "un-mark" the 'Hide Chapter' lol. stupid me ._.