Chapter 4

There's Only U and I

LJoe's POV

I was drinking my coke, on the way to the table with Teen Top. I saw two girls and one of the girls is the most hateful nerd was standing in the middle of the way. I just continue walking cooly through them, to thought that they'll move aside. I mean~ I'm LJoe. The most awes-- I bumped the nerd. I fell my coke and it got us wet. 

"I-I-I'm S-sorry LJoe-sshi!" She tered with fear.

"Watch it nerd! Look what you done to me?! You've got me all wet!" I spat.

"I-I'm so sorry. I-I wont do it again. I'll look where I'll go next time." She apologize while looking down. Not dare to make an eye-contact with me. People are starting to make crowd around us. 

"Is that, that nerd? I herd yesterday she was bumping on B.A.P Daehyun oppa too." "Yeah. I saw it with my own eyes." "Grr, she's such an attention seeker." "Like, ikr~ Does she really think bumping on to the kingkas will make any change?" Some of the girls murmured. So she bumped on B.A.P too? Serves him right. But then again, I got too. I look at her, her eyes are watery.

"Just let her of the hook Byunghun." The nerd friend say. Did she just call me Byunghun?

"Who the hell are you to call me Byunghun?" I raise my head. No one calls me after my real name except for my parents and Teen Top.

"Well, okay, LJoe. Just let her off the hook Ljoe." She said emphasize my name 'Ljoe'. Okay, that just irritates me. I grab the nerd's wrist. She then yelp.

"What makes you think I'll let her off the hook so easily? What are you gonna do about it? Call your mommy and suspend me?" I said in a counterfeit tone. Yes, her mom is the principal of this school. Not that I even care.

"Don't you dare bring my mom to this!" She was about to do something. Slap me? But the nerd block her way. 

--END OF POV--

 

Taeeun's POV

So Ljoe just made Jihyun fell, but he blames her. What a jerk. People starting to whipers saying that yesterday she got bumped on to the other jerk, Daehyun. She didnt told me?! I ask Ljoe to just let her go. He protest and grab Jihyun's wrist. He then talks about my mom. Okay, that's just unforgivable! I was about to slap him for talking about my mom but Jihyun blocked my way and gets the slap instead. Oh no!

"J-Jihyun-ah! Why did you block my w-way! Are you okay?" I said. She say she was fine, but I don't think so. She was about to cry. "I'll get you for sure next time Byunghun." I glared at Ljoe then gently pull Jihyun to the school roof.

 

"Jihyun-ah... are you alright? Does it hurts?" I carres her cheek where I slapped. "I'm really sorry!" I apologize.

"That's okay.. I'm fine. It was never your fault." She smiled a bit. But I can feel that she's lying to herself. I hugged her and pats her head. 

"Please don't hide your feelings.. I'm here for you." I said still hugging her. She then hug my back, sobbing real hard.

"Why do I have such a life? Why do everyone hates me? Why do they kept bullying me? What did I ever do wrong?!" She cried her heart out. It really hurts to see her like this.

"Shh.. I'm here for you." I pat her head.

--END OF POV--

 

Narrator's POV

"Aish hyungs, why would they leave me alone?! And those girls who kept screaming, stalking, wanting us are just soooo scary! They even call me oppa when I'm even younger than them! I'm 15 for god sake!" A tall baby face guy with blond hair muttered as he walks to the school's roof. "Hmm. I think staying here will keep me safe from those fangirls." He talked to himself. He then heard a crying sound. Who's that? he thought. He went and took a glance, he saw Jihyun and Taeeun. He stalk them for a bit.

 

"Jihyun-ah, lemme get something for you. Wait here and don't go anywhere! Call me if anything happens and don't hide anything from me like yesterday!" Taeeun beamed a playful glaring face at Jihyun. 

"H-huh? Oh.. Daehyun.. I'm sorry I hide it from you.. I just don't want to be a burden to you." Jihyun look down.

"Sigh, we'll talk about this later. I'll be back as soon as you know it." Taeeun winked and left.

"Who do people hate me? Is it because of this glass?" Jihyun took her glass off. "Why do they hate nerds? That's just absurd!" She said. Then the guy who have been stalking her came out.

"Heey.." He greated. Not that he really wants to, but seeing her face without her glass attracts his attention and he also wanna know what did she say something about Daehyun.

"Z-zelo?" 

--END OF POV--

 

Jihyun's POV

Zelo suddenly came out. I was a bit shock and at the same time I was scared. Is he gonna bash me up for what happened yesterday between me and his hyung?

"So..." He take a sit beside me.

"I-I'm sorry for what happened yesterday between me and your hyung! Really! It was an accident! I didnt mean to bumped on to him! Please spare me my life!" I kneel down in front of him. And there goes my pride.. He suddenly laugh. I looked at him with confusion. "h-huh?" He put his palm on my head.

"Noona, I'm not here to bash you up. Why would I bash a pretty girl like noona?" He smile. Pretty? He said this nerd is pret- I then realize that I have took away my glass. My glass! I quickly wore it.

"W-what do you mean pretty? I-I'm just a nerd. The nerd that the whole school hate." I look down.

"J-Jihyun? Wow, I didnt know your beauty behind that nerd look! But I think..." He stop. He then push up the corner of my mouth with his index. "I think if you smile, you look even more pretty! Even if you're wearing a nerd look!" He said then smile innocently. I can't believe for what I just have heard. The kingka just praised me? In my nerd look? I didnt respond him. He wriggle my cheeks. It tickled and I can't help but to laugh. "seeeeeeeeeeeee! Noona neomu yeppo!" He said. I slightly blush.

"Thanks... I guess... haha.. You're the first one in this school to ever said that." I laugh weakly.

"No problem noona! hmm.. and, can I ask?" He said. I tilt my head as in 'sure, what is it that you wanna ask me?' "What happened yesterday between you and Daehyun hyung? and I also heard that you've been following him from Elementary School till now? You like him noona?" He said. I was dumbfounded by his question. I followed him?! I like him?! Not in a million years! 

"I bumped on to him? and who says I was following him?! I don't like that jerk! Why the hell would I like that jerk?! All he ever know was just to humiliate me infront of everyone! What the hell did I ever done to him?!" There goes the explode Jihyun. Zelo flinch his shoulder. Guess he was shock to see me like this. This is so not me. "Uh.. Mianhae." I took a deep breathe.

"A-ani.. I'm sorry.. I just didnt knew how you feel.. Noona, I'm sorry on behalf of what my hyung did to you. I know he hurt you badly.." He look down. I think Zelo is faaaaar to good to be the kingka. Kingkas are just jerkies! Zelo is so kind. The first one I ever open up to other than Taeeun..

"That's okay Zelo.. You don't have to feel sorry because of him.. but can I ask? Why does he likes to hurt me? Do you know why?" I asked. Well since there're friends, maybe Daehyun said something to them? Zelo kept quiet. But then it crossed my mind. Why would Zelo betray his hyung? Guess he won't tell me.. "Ignore what I just said.. It's okay if you don't wanna tell me." I Smiled.

"N-no noona! It's not that I dont wanna tell you. I just dont know. He never told us stuffs." He shook his head. "But noona! I promise I'll find why he's hurting you like this!" He held my hands. 

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" A loud voice was heard.

 


Yoho~ Jihyun have been opening up to Zelo? :3 Both of them become friend? happy? lol Curious why he's so kind to her? =w=

-Comment-Subscribe-enjoy my story~

 

Btw!! TSEnt has release "SECRET's - Talk That MV!" I love it!! <3 If you havent watch here~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1-J4LNh9o