Chapter 3

There's Only U and I

Jihyun's POV

I safely returned home. Minhyuk oppa still wasnt home yet. He did say that his manager told him that he have schedule till late night. So I'm guessing he's not gonna come home today. I went up to my bathroom, and took a bath. I dress up in my Pjs then took my homework. Little did I know while I was doing my homework, I suddenly fell a sleep.

 

'Cause you're like caffeine, nan bamsae jam mot deulgo. Simjangeun gyesok ttwig-' My phone rang.

"Yeoboseyooo.." I mumbled.

"Yah! Lee Jihyun! Where the hell are you?! Are you okay? You're sick??" Taeeun yelled through the phone.

"Huh? I'm just fine. wae?"

"Wae you say?! Do you know what time is this?! You're late!" She yelled again. Late? huh? I look in front. I was sitting in front of a desk. Oh yeah.. I fell aseep while I was doing my homework-- Aish! I should hurry! 

"Arraseo Taetae! I'll take my bath now, Thanks for waking me up!" I quickly hug up and get ready for school.

 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!" I ran to class. "I-I'm here." I breathe heavily. All eyes were on me. 

"It's a shock to see you coming late to school Ms. Lee. What happened?" Mr. Nam asked.

"I uh.. car broke down. That's why I'm late." I lied. 

"Uh, okay. Since this is your first time, I let you go. But this doesnt mean that you can be late again. Go sit." I bowed to Mr. Park and sat. Unfortunatelly, someone stuck her feet out and eventually made me fall. Everyone was laughing.

"omo, Jihyun-ah, gwenchana?" Taeeun helped me. I nod. Taeeun glared at Minhee, she look like she's gonna explode. "Ya, I'm fine. really. Don't make a big fuss about it." I whispered to her. She seems to look calm.

"Settle down class! What's so funny seeing people falling?!" Mr. Nam scolded them. That's why I love Mr. Nam. He's so carring~ and not like other teachers. Eviiiiiilll. "Ms. Lee, you okay?" He asked. I reply with a smile and a nod.

 

'Riiiiing!' The school rang. Yes! Finally recess.

"Taeeun-ah~ umm. why don't we eat at somewhere else?" I tug her sleeve.

"Where else do you wanna go? I miss eating at the cafeteria." She said. I suddenly feel guilty. yeah.. I always drag her to where I wanna go. She never even goes to where she wants when she's with me at school...' I look down. "E-eh? I-I mean, let's go eat at our secret place! Uh.. o-okay?" She laugh awkwardly while trying to pull me out of the cafeteria.

"Ahh, nevermind! I change my mind~ Lets just eat here." I smiled. Dont want her to feel bad.

"Ani ani aniya! Lets go somewhere else!" She pulled me again. The next thing I know is that I fell on my . "Jihyun-ah! Gwenchana?" Taeeun squat down to me. I lied saying I'm okay. My  I cried in my thoughts. I felt my uniform was wet and I feel sticky. I smell like coke. I look up and saw a guy with blonde hair. My eyes widen as I know who he is. He was also wet. I'm totally dead!!

 


Hey hey hey~!! I know this one is Veeeeeerrrrry short! hehe. I wanna make a cliffhanger~ lol. I guess fail? I think you all know who he is ._. But Idc! xD

Btw... I maybe wont be able to update this two or three days onwards. I'm visiting my grannie~ I miss her :') 

Yeah.. So wait for me!! hehe. and ah, I apologize for this short and boring chapter /bows/