Chapter 1

There's Only U and I

Jihyun's POV

"Ma baby girl~~" I felt something heavy on top of me.

"yaaa, Get off me! you're heavy!" I knew it was Minhyuk oppa. I tried to push him.

"Wakeeee upppp~~" He sang.

"I already am! Now get off!" With all my strength, I push him till he fell on the ground.

"ouch!" he yelp and rub his . He then glared at me with his frowning face. 

"Oh! Oppa! Mianhae, I didnt mean to push you hard~" I came to him. He then look away. "Oppa~~ Stop sulking at me~" I kinda used my aegyo. At first he resist, but then he gave up.

"Aww~ There's no way I can be sulking at my cute baby girl~" He said pinching my cheeks. Hardly.

"ow ow ow!!" He finally let go of my cheeks and chuckled. I rub my cheeks while glaring at him.

"heee~ Just go wash yourself, have breakfast for awhile then go to school." He went out of my room.I did as he told me.

 

I went to the bathroom and wash myself up. After I've finished washing myself out, I went out and get dress in my school uniform. Before I went down, I wore my nerdy glass. I went down, Minhyuk oppa wasnt there. maybe he's having his bath.. I shrug and ate the breakfast that was already prepared. Minhyuk oppa finally went down a few minutes later. He slowly sat in front of me and looked at me weirdly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, also looking weirdly at him.

"Why do you kept using that nerdy glass?" He pointed at my glass. I shrug, don't know what to answer him. "You.. Didn't get bullied right?" He asked again. Ohh, I got bullied the most. But there's no way I'm gonna tell him. He's gonna be all worried..

"O-of course not." I laugh awkwardly. "Look at the time! I'm late. Bye Oppa." I gave him a quick peck at the cheek and ran to school.

 

"Jihyun-ah!!" I saw Jihyun waving at me at the school entrance. I waved at her back.

"Taeeun-a--" I suddenly fell on my .

"Hey watch it nerd!" A girl hiss. What did I do?! I was just standing here. I shook my head and apologize. There were girls  screaming and shouting. I stood up and saw almost all of the girls in this school were fangirling.

"OMG! TEEN TOP!" "B.A.P Oppa!!" "LJoe-ah! Please accept my gift!" "Daehyun oppa!"

I started to get annoyed when I heard Daehyun's name. Pffts, why wasting your saliva screaming for them? They don't even give a damn. I though that if I stood her doing nothing, I swear I would go deaf any minute! I ran to Taeeun who looked all worried. She asked me if I was okay because I fell just now. I nodded then we went to class.

 

"You're homework for today is from page 187 till 190." Mr. Park said.

"What?! Park-nim! That's so many!!" Everyone in the class whines.

"187 to 207. You all can go to your recess now." Mr. Park made his final decision about the homework. "Oh and, Song Taeeun?" He called for Taeeun. Noooo, don't tell me she's leaving me alone again? 

"Yes Park-nim?" Taeeun stood up.

"Ms. Han needs your help as a librarian to arrange the books there. Some student messed up the library yesterday." Mr. Park left and we bowed at him. Taeeun looked at me with an apologetic face. She bowed and apologize for leaving me alone again.

"A-ani, gwenchanayo." I fakely smiled. "You should hurry go, Han-nim needs you." I said. She apologize again then went out.

I want to quickly went out from class because I know-- 'Bang' the door close. I know the idiot Queenkas will force me to do their homeworks. Sigh.. Before the leader Minhee said something I cut her out.

"I'll do it.." I sigh and hand out my hand.

"Oh, You read our mind. So thoughtful." She mock me. Instead of handing me their books politely, they threw it in front of me. "Oh and, make sure EVERYTHING is the right answers." She said before she left. I sigh and kneel down to pick up all the books. I decided to skip recess and do their homeworks at school. I don't want Minhyuk oppa to know that I do homework for someone else.

 


So hows chapter 1? I know it's kinda short >.< Well.. If I'm kinda in my mood, I'll update the next chapter after this and today. 'IF' C:

Hehe, do comment and subcribe~