Chapter 2- School

Don't Mess With Us

No Ones POV

A platinum blonde hair girl hopped off her skateboard and took off her helmet. She took out a compact mirror from her backpack and began to fix her hair. She was dressed casually but also chicly. From behind her a petite girl wearing a colorful outfit came up from behind her.

“Hey CL-roo,” she said as the blonde girl put her mirror away and grabbed her black shades and turned around.

“Wassup Ssandara.”

“Yah, didn’t I tell you not to call me that anymore,” Dara replied as she puckered up her lips.

“Then you stop calling me ‘CL-roo.”

They were walking towards the school when they saw a tall skinny red head walking in their direction.

“Hey Chaerin. Hey Dara,” the red head said as she caught up with the duo, “Where’s Minzy?”

“Speak of the devil,” Chaerin said as she spotted their little maknae.

“Hi Unnies,” the girl said as she walked with them.

            They were all a knit tight group of sisters called 2NE1. They had a secret passion of performing. They all loved being on stage and each had their own talents. Bom was the singing angel of the group. Dara was the unique vocalist and face of the group. CL was the leader and rapper. Lastly is Minzy, she’s the maknae that has a passion for dancing.

            They walked up the stairs to the school and opened the large double doors. Everyone in the school froze and stopped what they were doing. Everyone stared in disgust as they saw the girls enter the school. 2NE1 entered the school without a care in the world. They strutted to their lockers with their heads held high. They each grabbed their books and headed off to their class. Even though they were different ages; Bom and Dara being 18, CL is 17, and Minzy is 16. They all signed up for Digital Arts and they all happened to be in the same class.

            They quickly entered the classroom and sat down in their respective seats. Bom and Dara sitting in the front of Minzy and CL. Immediately after they took their seats they engaged in a conversation about each other weekends. A few minutes later they heard the door open with a loud thud and four annoying obnoxious guys walked in. The girls turned and came face to face with the boys.

“What’s up bit**es?”