Chapter 4- New School

Don't Mess With Us

                       In a five passenger sports car, 5 handsome boys -or should I say men- were on their way to Seoul’s Academy of the Arts.

“So how was the mall?”

“It was so much fun, and I met this really pretty girl with an adorable baby face.”

“At least you had fun. Some weird alien looking girl ran into me and spilled corn all over me.”

“I ended up not getting my speakers,” the maknae of the group said with a pout.

“There was this stupid girl that took my Channel bag.”

“Well it sounds like you guys had a blast, but now summers over and were going back to school. How do you think SAOTA is?”

“I’m excited! I wonder what our classes are going to be like.”

            The car turned into the gates and everyone looked out the window at their new school campus. Every single mouth dropped in awe at the size of the school. They could see basketball courts, gardens, tennis courts, an Olympic sized swimming pool, and they couldn’t even describe the main building. The main building was huge, with at least 50 floors and a giant open garden on the top. There were about 100 steps leading to a pair of 16 feet tall double doors. They parked the car and slowly stepped out. They couldn’t believe that this was called a school, not to mention THEIR school.

“You guys ready?”

 

            2ne1 were in the corner of the large lecture hall avoiding everyone and ignoring all the dirty looks.

“So did you get your limited edition designer bag unnie,” Minzy said her voice oozing with sarcasm as she let out a little giggle.

“Yes your unnie did get her bag and is proudly strutting it,” Dara replied as she grabbed her handbag next to her and held it up for the girls to see.

“That’s gorgeous, and loving the big bow on top,” Bom said as she reached out her hand to grab the bag only for Dara to yank the bag away.

“Uh uh uh Bommie. You didn’t go with me so you shall not touch, your dress was more important,” Dara said as she stuck her tongue out at Bom. Bom slumped low into her chair as she crossed her arms and pouted.

“GOOD MORNING CLASS,” said a stalky little lady waddling to the front of the class. Everyone hated their teacher, she was always that teacher that was always loud and gave you work that had no use what so ever. Everyone ignored her and continued on whatever what they were doing until the door swung open again. All the girls froze and screams were slowly erupting in the classroom. Every girl-minus 2ne1- began to scream like total fangirls, even some guys.

“Class these are our new students from the States. They will be training here at Seoul’s Academy of the Arts and debut as a 5-member boy group under SM Entertainment,” the teacher said as she began writing their names on the board. Everyone’s mouths fell open when they heard SM, everyone’s dream was to join an entertainment, especially the Big Three, and make their debut.

2ne1 finally turned around when they heard about the guys debut.

“IT’S YOU!”

 

 

Who do you guys think they are? ^^