Chapter 6- It's a Date

Don't Mess With Us

No One’s POV

The week went by in a flash and 2ne1 and Shinee became really close that whenever they were in school you never saw them without the other. They decided to hang out this weekend but now they were bickering on where to go.

“How about we go to the movies,” Onew suggested munching on a bucket of fried chicken. Bom slyly slid her hand into his bucket when he wasn’t looking but it was like he had a sixth sense or something because he quickly swatted her hand out without even a second thought. She slumped down in her seat and pouted sulking that she wasn’t able to get a wing.

“Nah, there’s no good movies out right now,” Key said while he was taking selcas.

“I wanted to go watch How to Train Your Dragon 2,” Dara said defensively.

“That movie looks stupid and you know it,” Jonghyun said sticking his tongue out at her.

“Ughh you’re so mean,” Dara said scrunching up her adorable baby face.

“Don’t worry Noona I want to watch it,” Minho said laughing.

“Yah! Don’t call me Noona! We’re the same age,” Dara screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Let’s go to the outlet,” CL said, “there’s something there that everyone would like. They just opened up a new dance studio,” she said tilting her head to look at the maknae’s of the group immersed in their own conversation completely ignoring everyone. They stopped their conversation and saw that everyone was staring at them.

“What,” they both said innocently. Everyone chuckled at their cute antics and smiled at the blooming romance.

CL turned back to the rest of the group and continued, “There’s also a movie theater there for you Dara unnie,” Dara’s eyes lit up and she began to jump up and down doing a funny little dance.

“And Bommie and Onew-shii there’s also a store that I think you will die when you see it,” CL said with a glint in her eye.

“What is it,” Onew said as he jumped up next to CL and got really close to her with his eyes wide with curiosity.

“It’s a surprise,” CL said laughing at his antics, “So the outlet?”

“It’s a date,” Key said looking at all the different filters he could use on his selca.  

“Ohh what’s this I see.”

2shinee1 turned around to see who was talking and as soon as they saw who it was 2ne1 began to glare. There was so much tension in the air you could practically cut it with a knife. They all began to slowly stand up and 2ne1 was glaring at the interrupters approaching.

Big Bang stood in front of their little group. GD had a smug smirk on his face as he eyed them. TOP looked very uninterested, but that was until he spotted 2 people.

Since 2ne1 and Shinee became so close Shinee knew about the tension and what happened between Big Bang. Knowing there awful past Shinee felt very protective of the girls. They haven’t known each other long but they felt like they’ve known them all their lives. When 2ne1 stood up Shinee quickly got up with them and stood behind the girls; Jonghyun was standing very close, and I mean VERY close to Dara, Taemin had his arm hooked around Minzy’s petite body and held her close, both Key and Onew stood beside CL with their arms crossed making them look like her bodyguards, and last but definitely not least was Minho who had his arm draped over Bom’s shoulder protectingly.

“What are you doing,” TOP said in a dangerously low voice. Everyone assumed he was talking to the group as a whole but one person knew what he was really talking. Bom decided to ignore him and face his fury later, besides in Minho’s arm she felt safe and secure.

“Why do you care,” Dara snapped back.

“What do you want Jiyong,” CL snickered. She knew how much GD hated being called Jiyong and she just wanted to piss him off, besides, you call people by their name. She knew that what she did was a little hypocritical considering she never went by Chaerin but she just loved to piss off GD.

“He doesn’t answer to that,” Taeyang said defending GD.

“What are you his little slave,” Bom snickered, “Oh wait I remember, JIYONG is too much of a woos to defend himself.”

Bystanders began to create a crowded circle around the 3 groups anticipating what was going to happen.

“So I heard you guys were going to go on a little date to the outlet,” Daesung said eyeing everyone.

“What’s it to you,” Minzy said defensively.

“How can you go and not invite us,” GD said stepping closer. He stepped so close and his next movement was definitely unexpected.

He grabbed CL’s chin tilting it up making him face her and kissed her.

“It’s a date.”