Chapter 3- Mall

Don't Mess With Us

GD POV

            Ughh I hate coming to school. All the fangirls; don’t get me wrong, I love all our fans but some are just a little too crazy; and worst of all I have to see 2ne1. They’re our rivals. Always beating us in academics. We always challenge them in stuff to do with the arts like, musicals, art shows, or dance cases but they never do any of that stuff. I mean, how does someone get into Seoul’s Academy of the Arts, the best arts school in all of South Korea, and not do any shows. It makes me wonder how they got in. Oh, you’re probably wondering who I’m talking about when I say ‘our’ and ‘we’, my friends Daesung, Seunghyun, and Youngbae decided to form a group and we call ourselves Big Bang

“Jiyong, come on! We’re going to be late!”

My best friend Youngbae aka Taeyang, is calling me, and when Youngbae asks you something you never say no. He may seem sweet and kind on the outside, but if you get him mad, he will explode.

I quickly grab my stuff and head out the door to his car.

“Sup Ji.”

“Hey Youngbae.” I hopped into the front seat and we were off to pick up everyone else.

First was Seunghyun aka TOP. His family is loaded, and I mean loaded. His father is the CEO of an entertainment company that houses some of the biggest names in music and his mother is the owner of a cosmetics brand. Because of his parents always leaving for business trips he grew up antisocial and cold hearted, but he’s an amazing friend that always has your back.

Next was Daesung. He’s a happy-go-lucky dude that you can always talk to. He may seem happy but inside he suffers from depression. I once found him on the floor of his room lying in a pool of blood but luckily he survived. I don’t know what caused him so much trauma or who but I hope he trusts me enough to tell me one day.

 

            After we finally picked both of them up we were finally heading to school, Seoul’s Academy of the Art’s. A prestigious school with the highest grades in all of South Korea and the most talented singers, actors, artists, musicians, you name it we got it.

            We entered the gates of the school and everyone began to stare, girls began to scream wanting to be our girlfriends and boys began admiring wanting to be us. We got out and headed towards the main doors until we were hoarded by adoring fans.

Just another day at school.

 

No One’s POV

Everyone watched a group of 4 gorgeous boys walk through the door. A charming platinum blonde hair with the smile of an angel turned and smiled to the adoring fangirls. He gave them a wink and girls began to scream even louder- if that was possible- and 2 girls even fainted. On the boys left was a tall boy that kinda looked like an alien in a dark dress shirt and pants that looked annoyed, like he didn’t want to be there. The boy in the middle, obviously the leader, was wearing a pair of expensive shades and you couldn’t really tell what he was feeling, he looked like a combination of the flirty blonde and the annoyed alien. Lastly, was a short well-built boy with an adorable eye smile. These boys called themselves Big Bang and are quiet popular here at Seoul’s Academy of the Arts.

GD pulled his shades down as his eyes landed on 2ne1 and everyone knew was going to go down. Everyone hated 2ne1, but no one more then Big Bang.

“What’s up bit**es?”

            2ne1’s use to being called names and have been called far worst then ‘’. They didn’t give Big Bang a second glance and just continued their conversation. Everyone saw them as rivals but 2ne1 didn’t give a damn about Big Bang.

“What are you guys deaf? I’m talking to you,” GD said as he walked to their circle and slammed his fists on the desk.

“We don’t have anything to talk about,” Minzy replied as they stood up and headed out the door.

“Oh and GD, nice wallet,” CL said as she melted into the crowd.

“WTF! SHE FREAKING STOLE MY WALLET!”

 

            Outside in the quad 2ne1 were cracking up about what CL did.

“OMG I can’t believe you actually stole his wallet. How much cash does he need to keep in his wallet,” Bom said as she grabbed the expensive Louis Vuitton wallet and pulled out 1,000,000 won.

“What was his reaction,” Minzy said.

“I wish you guys were there. He looked so shocked and it took him forever to process it. Since we now got some cash wanna ditch,” CL said as she rested her back on the tree trunk.

“Sure. Why don’t we have some fun,” Dara said as a sly smirk began to creep up on her face, “Who wants to go shopping?”

            It didn’t take much convincing as everyone ran towards Dara’s car. They quickly hopped in, Dara and CL in the front with Bom and Minzy in the back. Dara quickly backed out of the parking garage and headed towards Seoul’s largest mall that housed some of the largest and most expensive brands. Even though 2ne1 weren’t the most loaded people they were hardcore shopaholics and loved all name brands.

 

“So what store first.”

“I really wanted to check these new shades at Channel,” CL said as she was slowly walking backwards towards the store.

“But I wanted to head to the electronics store. They just released a new Beats speakers,” Minzy said as she started pouting.

“There’s this new dress that’s going to be sold out if I don’t get to Neiman Marcus soon,” complained Bom.

“But were going to Valentino first because it’s more important. They’re releasing a limited edition bag in 4 minutes,” yelled Dara as she grabbed everyone’s arms and pulled them towards the store.

“NO!”

“Fine, we’ll split up and go wherever we want and meet back at the food court at 4 ok,” CL said already heading towards Channel.

“Ok!”

 

Everyone headed towards their respective stores and bid farewell.

 

            CL was now in Channel with about 20 pairs of sunglasses and 10 bags laid out in front of her. She was still not satisfied and browsed around the store searching for the perfect bag. When her eyes finally landed on the perfect bag she quickly grabbed it, but it seems someone had the same idea.

“Let go,” CL said as she pulled on the bag trying to release it from the guys grasp, but he wasn’t cooperating.

“Who said I would listen to you.”

 

            Minzy raced to the electronics store and quickly headed towards the speakers. She couldn’t find them anywhere and she began to panic. She looked around the entire store from ceiling to floor and couldn’t find the speakers anywhere. She headed towards a worker and asked him if they still had the Beats speakers only to be given heart tearing news that they just sold their last one.

Depressed Minzy headed out the store and slumped onto a bench with a dark aura surrounding her. She grabbed her headphones and closed her eyes.

She felt a presence stand in front of her and opened one of her eyes and was greeted by a handsome boy.

“Can I help you,” Minzy said as she felt the mysterious boy shove a bag in her face.

“I think you want these more than I do,” the boy gave her the bag and walked away.

Minzy was a bit confused and opened up the bag only to find the speakers.

“OMG THANK YOU,” Minzy shouted as she looked around but couldn’t find the guy.

 

            Bom was heading towards Neiman Marcus but smelled something delicious and slowly turned to her right to come to face with a stand all about corn. They sold practically everything from corn on the cob, cornbread, to corn key chains, and corn t-shirts. Bom swore she died and went to corn heaven. She quickly got in line and when it was her turn she bought practically everything, her favorite being her corn plushy and corn hoodie. She turned around and bumped right into someone’s chest spilling all of her corn-in-a-cup.

“Yah! You made me spill my beloved corn,” Bom screamed at the top of her lungs. She looked up and realized how handsome the boy she ran into really was. He looked down at her with an annoyed expression and Bom did nothing but stare. She just stood their motionless.

“You ruined my shirt,” he simply replied as he left her and continued walking.

“Can’t believe I thought he was handsome,” Bom scoffed as she finally started heading towards Neiman Marcus for her dress.

 

            Please don’t be sold out. Please don’t be sold out. That was the only thing running through Dara’s mind. She ran towards the store dodging people left and right. Until the lite up sign that spelled Valentino was in eye sight.

            She dashed into the store and saw the last bag. She quickly grabbed it. She turned around and came face to face with a girl with a sour expression. It was obvious she wanted the bag.

“Too bad,” Dara said as she her heels and left with a victory smile.

As she was waiting in line to purchase the bag the guy standing behind her tapped her shoulder. She turned around confused and was shocked to see such a handsome person. She thought no one can be that beautiful but she was obviously proven wrong.

“Nice bag. I like your taste.”

“Uhh. Thanks.”

 

            All the girls were headed towards the food court all thinking the same thing,

“Who was that guy?”