Chapter 5- Official Introductions

Don't Mess With Us

“IT”S YOU!” 4 guys and 4 girls said all in unison.

Everyone turned and stared at 2ne1 then back at the boys; everyone was very confused.

“CLASS SHUT UP! Please introduce yourselves,” she said tapping her chin looking around the class for open seats.

“Annyeonghaseyo, we’re Shinee imnida. I am the leader Onew. This is Taemin, Key, Minho, and Jonghyun,” Onew said bowing to the class and politely smiling to the class.

“You guys can go sit in the back near the window.” The guys started heading towards 2ne1 and Big Bang. Even though Big Bang was the kingkas of the school they always sat in the back, very quiet and private.

Big Bang was getting annoyed that all THEIR fangirls were all spazzy about these new low life dudes. They weren’t the only group to debut soon. They might be debuting under SM but Big Bang was debuting under YG; of course no one knows that. According to everyone Big Bang was going to debut but no one knew under what entertainment.

 

(Hear is the seating arrangement)

Seunghyun (TOP)     Taeyang        GD          Daesung

Bom                          Dara              CL           Minzy

Minho                       Jonghyun      Kibum     Taemin

                                                       Onew

 

“It’s nice to meet you Onew-sshi. It’s nice to finally formally meet you Taemin-sshi. Thank you again for the speakers,” Minzy said as she turned around and smiled at him, “My names Minzy. This is CL unnie, Dara unnie, and Bom unnie,” she said gesturing towards her girls.

“Hello Minzy-ah. You can just call me Taemin. I hope you like the speakers,” Taemin replied as he waved to the rest of 2ne1.

“Oh so you guys have met before? I actually think I’ve met you before,” Jonghyun said as he pointed at Dara. He had a very concentrated look on his face trying to recall where he saw her, but, he failed. “Ahh. I remember your face. I’ve met you somewhere. Don’t tell me where, it’s a…”

“The names Sandara. Nice to meet you Jonghyun-sshi,” Dara said as she helped him out, “I don’t want to be rude or anything like that but you kinda look like a Dino,” Dara said as she giggled.

“Yah Dara that’s so mean. Hi everyone I’m Bom,” Bom said as she put her hand out shaking all of their hands, until she saw Minho, when she saw his face she glared at him and yelled, “YOU’RE THE PERSON THAT MADE ME SPILL MY CORN!”

“You’re that stupid alien looking girl that ruined my new shirt,” Minho replied as he glared at her back.

“That shirt was ugly anyway. I did you a favor,” Bom said as she stuck her tongue back.

“Will you guys just stop being so immature,” CL said as she closed her book with an annoyed face and turned towards them.

“You’re one to talk. You were that ugly blonde that stole my purse,” Key said as he turned to the side and rested his head on his hand.

“I’m sorry. Have we met before? Because I think I would have remembered such an ugly face,” CL said glaring at him.

“Hey will you guys shut up. Can’t you see we are trying to learn,” GD said as he turned around and smirked.

“I didn’t think you had the ability to learn GD,” CL snapped back. GD scoffed and turned back to the front.

Everyone split into their own conversations. Dara and Jonghyun discussed his dino like qualities. Taemin and Minzy conversed about their dancing. Onew struck up a conversation with CL and Key and without CL and Key at each other’s neck the trio got along great. Minho and Bom bickered about his shirt until they finally came to an agreement and ended up finding a lot in common. Unknown to Bom and Minho’s knowledge someone sitting in front of them was not to happy hearing them chat.

The bell finally rang and 2ne1 and Shinee exchanged numbers. They promised to hang out again and all of them headed their separate ways.

 

No One’s POV

 

“Who would have thought I would the meet that guy again,” Dara quietly mumbled to herself.

“Now that’s creepy,” Minzy said and everyone turned to her confused, “I think Dara unnie just read my mind.” Everyone laughed and they were all thinking the same thing.

They all chatted about their encounters and laughed when they heard about Bom and her corn.

And this is why everyone knows not to mess with Bom and her corn.

 

Bom’s POV

“Yah! Stop laughing and let’s go get some food!”

I guess that Minho guys not too bad. Even though he doesn’t exactly have the world’s greatest style, he’s got a pretty decent personality.

Wait! I can’t be thinking of stuff like this, I have a boyfriend. He may be a secret but I do still like him, right? We haven’t talked in ages and we keep getting into fights when we do. Is our relationship really worth it, keeping it from all our friends? I’ve always wanted to tell everyone but he was always against it.

Was having a secret relationship where all you do is fight really worth it?