Chapter 1- Introduction

Don't Mess With Us

 POV

"HURRY THE HE** UP YOU BIT**!"

Such a wonderful way to wake up. I sluggishly dragged my body out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

"WHAT THE HE** DO YOU THIINK YOUR DOING?!"

"I'm going to the bathroom," I simply replied.

I'm Lee Chaerin, and this is my nightmare.

 

 POV

'This is a story about a dwarf and a giant

But it's gonna end just like David and Goliath

Keep up with my pace, if you can

Dont lag wile E. coyore

cause I'm road Runner fast'

(Face-Nu'est)

And done. I looked up at the mirror and saw a sweaty panting me. I got up and turned off the music. I then took out my phone to check the time. Crap, it's already 7 I'm late for class.

Sup, my name is Gong Minji but everyone calls me Minzy, and I'm a dancer.

 

POV

RING RING RING

Ughh, why is my alarm so loud. I turned to my side and quickly shut it off. On my table I notice a picture of a guy with his arm draped around me, both of us had a giant goofy grin plastered on our face.

I miss you.

*knock knock*

"Come in," I said as I stood up.

"Ms. Bom, your breakfast is ready downstairs." one of my maids said.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Just call me Bommie," I said kind of annoyed. I've told all the maids to call me Bommie about 100 times but I always get the same robotic answer.

"I'm sorry Ms.Bom but Master Park has specifically stated to regard you as Ms.Bom," she said emotionless as she left me in my soulless room.

My name is Park Bom and this is my life.

 

POV

"You are fine to go Ms. Park. Come back next week for your check up," the doctor stated coldly.

I am so excited! I finally get to leave this he** hole. Ive been here since 2. This hospital is nothing but a cold, soulless place, the doctors act like they care but I know they are just as cold and lifeless as this place. I finally reach the frount doors and burst through. I look up to the bright sky and smiled.

Hello, my name is Sandara Park but everyone calls me Dara for short.