Flashback 6. (Youngjae's wedding)

Speak now

"Unnie, you look beautiful in that wedding dress." Ae-lee eyes widened looking at Eun-mi.

"Kamsa-ya, you look pretty today too."

"Am I not pretty too, unnieeeee?" Minhee did Aegyo

"Not really though" Kaekyung teased Minhee.

"Yah! You look equally bad, we're wearing the same dress."

"Omg, Minhee I was just kidding. You look pretty." 

 

"What about me? How do I look like?" Eun-mi's dad appeared out of nowhere.

"You look great Mr Lee!" Ae-lee and Minhee said in unison.

"Ahahaha, are you ready hunny?" 

:"Appa, Im really nervous. How do I look?"

"As beautiful as ever. and starting from later, you're going to be Mrs Yoo, Yoo Eunmi." Mr Lee said with teary eyes and a smile.

"Awe, appa, dont cry! I'll always be your little girl." Eun-mi hugged Mr Lee. 

"Yes, hunny. You'll always be my little girl. Hehe, okay girls! Let's go! Your partners are outside waiting for you, let's all walk Eun-mi Down the aisle."

"Nae Samcheon!" The three of said in unison, again. (hehe)

 

We walked out the room to see Himchan looking at his watch while tapping his feet, Daehyun eating snacks & Jongup sitting down reading a newspaper waiting for us.

 

"God finally, you guys took forever." Himchan said.

"Its the bride, mr. THE BRIDE." Ae-lee replied.

"Tsk-" Himchan rolled his eyes. 

"Tsk you two, okay lets go guys!" Minhee said before Ae-lee say anything else. 

Daehyun quickly wiped his mouth and held his arm out for Minhee so that they can walk together to walk Eun-mi down the aisle. We all left the room, with having arms intertwined with one another. Even Himchan and Ae-lee. Having Eun-mi and her father leading us. We finally walk down the aisle, and reach the end where Mr Lee wound let Eun-mi go and let her hands be in the hamds of the groom (Yoo YoungJae). Ae-lee, Minhee, &  Kaekyung let go of their partners arms and walk their way. After a few minutes, It's the time we've all been waiting for.

"Yoo Youngjae, do you take Lee Eun-mi to be your lawfully wedded wife"

"I do"

"Lee Eun-mi do you---

"I do! YES I DO!!"

"You'll have to let me finish my sentence, my dear. So, Lee Eun-mi do you take Yoo Youngjae as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do. Yes."

"and with the power authorized in me, I pronounce the two of you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Just when Youngjae was about to kiss Eun-mi, she pushed herself towards him taking lead of the kiss which made us all laugh except for Mr Lee, he facepalmed himself and heaved a sigh of embarrassment which made Ae-lee & Himchan laugh even louder as only the two of them saw which made everyone in the room stared at them. Ae-lee stopped laughing when she was convinced by the silence and stares everyone was giving which left Himchan alone. (Idky they find it so amusing omg, im sorry) 

"Let's all go and help ourself with the food" Daehyun said with excitement trying to save his hyung.

Everyone just smiled and went to the buffet prepared.