Flashback 5. (a year later)

Speak now

Ae-lee, Kaekyung & Minhee already moved in to BAP's house. Kaekyung & Jongup is married. Zelo's investing money to his new "business" Youngjae proposed to Eun-mi but is told to slow down. Daehyun is already engaged to Minhee, Himchan & Ae-lee is slowly forming feelings for each other, and yongguk..... he's still the cold old yongguk...

 

"come down! Breakfast is ready!" Himchan shouted at the top of his voice early in the morning.

 

-Yongguk's POV

Another bad day adding up to my calender, can god just take my life already. I can't go on like this every single day.

Yongguk would say that every single day, walking down the stairs while heading towards the dining table.

 

-Kaekyung & Jongup's.

"Hunny, wake up! Himchan's done with the breakfast." I said while shaking kaekyung and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Ummmm,yeah.. You go down first, I'll go wash my face."

"No, I wanna wait for you." I whined and pouted.

and kaekyung went to wash her face, and drag Jongup down.

 

-Youngjae's.

Ah, that ing Himchan why must he always cook early in the morning I cant get enough sleep oh and i hav e to tell em the big news today

and youngjae dragged himself down too.

 

-Zelo's.

Hyung is done cooking? Yay~ I shall go down now.

Zelo said excitedly cos he's the freshiest one as he's the only one who always wakes up early to bath.

 

-Ae-lee and Minhee and Eunmi.

"Guys, wake up! Breakfast's done!" Minhee woke us all up, and splashed water at us.

"Fine, Ill go wash my face" Eunmi's awake with just a splash.

Ae-lee is still sleeping, so Minhee decided to take a whole bucket of water and wet her up.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT IDIOT IM ALL WET NOW"

"I want you up now, and down in 5 seconds. and i don't think you need to wash your face" Minhee said, and went down with Eunmi.

" OFF MINHEE" Ae-lee said loud enough for Minhee to hear

Minhee just giggled her way down, where as Minhee dragged herself down being wet.

 

-Daehyun's.

Big day today, yay!

Well, for today, that's all Daehyun has been telling himself. 

 

Finally they all sat on the table. 

"Pancakes! Yay,kamsa hyung!" Zelo digged in.

"Aweee, no problem. Eat more, zelo-ah."

"Guys, I have big news!"

"What?!" We all asked in unison.

"Me, & Eunmi are getting married, next week! All preparations done, bridesmaid and grrom, we've got your dresses and tuxedos!" 

Everyone's jaw opened. 

"Wtf hyung?! What took you forever to tell? Now, I'll have to get new accessories, and shoe to match with my outfit. anyway, CONGRATULATIONS  NOONA!" Zelo rolled his eyes at youngjae, and hugged Eunmi who was beside him.

"Married? Wah, chukka-ya! So, Ae-lee, when is our turn?" He smirked at Ae-lee.

"With you? Ew, No. I have plans with Zelo." 

"Yeah, noona is marrying me!" Zelo merong-ed Himchan.

"Fine, do that. leave me, i shall die with my love for you alone." Himchan expressed dramatically.

"Ew, get off the table hyung. HAHAHAHA"

They all laughed at what Daehyun said, except for yongguk.

"Yeah chan, that sound so much like fucture."Yongguk thought.

Yongguk grabbed his breakfast and went to his room, leaving all of the, in silent. Only Ae-lee was worried about him. She knows what he was going through and she couldn't forget the day Daehyun got engaged to Minhee. That was the worse guilt she ever felt, it ate her up the worse that day. She wondered how is she going to feel when Daehyun gets married to Minhee....